ECT There are dispensations, but not MADs!

Right Divider

Body part
2Cor 6:1 (KJV)
(6:1) We then, [as] workers together [with him], beseech [you] also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

So IP thinks that this is quoting Isaiah?

Last edited:

northwye

The dialectic must go on and on and on. "For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you." I Corinthians 11: 19

"Preach I man's doctrine or God's? Either go I about to please men? If I studied to please men I were not the servant of Christ." Galatians 1: 10

"And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." Luke 16: 15

Doing the dialectic is trying to justify yourself before men.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

I just sent notes on 'apo ta panta ktisis' on the other page...

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory”
(1 Corinthians 2:7).​

According to your ideas it was never hidden!

Danoh

The dialectic must go on and on and on. "For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you." I Corinthians 11: 19

"Preach I man's doctrine or God's? Either go I about to please men? If I studied to please men I were not the servant of Christ." Galatians 1: 10

Very simple; stop yourself - quit your dialectic. Problem solved :D

Interplanner

"And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." Luke 16: 15

I'm doing the thesis.

Interplanner

2Cor 6:1 (KJV)
(6:1) We then, [as] workers together [with him], beseech [you] also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

So IP thinks that this is quoting Isaiah?

the connector to this thought is v2's "For..." You're being ridiculous. 2P2P thinks everything is tight little sound bytes, compartmentalized, nothing flows, nothing before or after has anything to do with the middle, etc. You are exhausting. vs 1-2 is a unit WITH 5:11-21. Go meditate.

Right Divider

Body part
the connector to this thought is v2's "For..." You're being ridiculous.
No, I'm not. I'm expecting YOU to be an intelligent human that can communication clearly. You are not and cannot.

2P2P thinks everything is tight little sound bytes, compartmentalized, nothing flows, nothing before or after has anything to do with the middle, etc. You are exhausting. vs 1-2 is a unit WITH 5:11-21. Go meditate.
So you separate 2 Cor 5:11 from what came before it as if it's the start of a new thought?

2Cor 5:11 (KJV)
(5:11) Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Some "grammar scholar" you've turned out to be!

Your man-made, cancellationist, scripture twisting, wrong dividing, confused about dispensations, commentariamism is just plain dumb.

Interplanner

No, I'm not. I'm expecting YOU to be an intelligent human that can communication clearly. You are not and cannot.

So you separate 2 Cor 5:11 from what came before it as if it's the start of a new thought?

2Cor 5:11 (KJV)
(5:11) Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Some "grammar scholar" you've turned out to be!

Your man-made, cancellationist, scripture twisting, wrong dividing, confused about dispensations, commentariamism is just plain dumb.

5:11-end are with 6:1-2.

the new covenant ministry is this age of grace. You don't want either to exist, that is why you are acting like a terrorist about this conversation.

Right Divider

Body part
5:11-end are with 6:1-2.
5:11 clearly belongs with what came before it due the word THEREFORE!

Some "grammar scholar" you've turned out to be.

the new covenant ministry is this age of grace. You don't want either to exist, that is why you are acting like a terrorist about this conversation.
You could not possibly be more wrong about everything. You've perfected stupidity.

The new covenant is not the dispensation of the grace of God.

Interplanner

5:11 clearly belongs with what came before it due the word THEREFORE!

Some "grammar scholar" you've turned out to be.

You could not possibly be more wrong about everything. You've perfected stupidity.

The new covenant is not the dispensation of the grace of God.

Yes, it is. 2P2P is a scandal, creating people like you.

I have always put ch 3-5 together, as you know. So your accusation is mindless on that. What I was saying was that Isaiah already said there is a dispensation/age coming that is the grace of Christ. he said it that far back, and it precludes any thing happening in the land, because it is superior in glory and wonder to those who are spiritually-minded.

If I am as worthless as you say, you are being ridiculous not to put me on ignore.

Danoh

I'm doing the thesis.

Meaning your roaming through your ever endless books "about" where you steal other men's same parroted ideas, you then post as your own.

You are one transparent fool.

One who has clearly wasted his entire life.

I'll continue to concede any point of yours that is sound; as it is the height of ignorance not to concede such moments out of some fool idea that to concede such is to endorse a person's errors.

The recovery of much of Mid-Acts had been largely due to one man's having been ever willing to publicly concede any sound point made by the opposition...

Some of whom had constantly slandered him publicly throughout the the world; for his refusal to sell out for the big bucks his opposition had been about.

As another man has often put it - "opposition is good for you; it gets you to thinking things through a bit more."

The result being, that when opposition is welcomed in such a manner; one often finds one self coming away with an even better, much more refined understanding of one's own view.

Because when properly viewed, opposition actually often causes one to see aspects of things here and there within one's own view that are actually now viewed for what they have been all along - aspects actually in need of a bit more trimming away at...

Only fairness in play allows for that sort of further refinement in one's OWN understanding...

You too often lack none.

You are far from alone in said lack; but you often lack it all the same.

northwye

" Quote Originally Posted by northwye View Post

I'm doing the thesis."

Yes, on the topic of Christ himself and not Old Covenant Israel being the light to the peoples. But in carrying on a dialogue with those pushing the anti-thesis, you are inviting them to do the dialectic over and over and over. There is a difference between teaching the Thesis by a didactic method and doing so by a dialectic method. Christ did not use the dialectic, especially he never continued an argument with an individual Pharisee, not even in John 8.

SaulToPaul 2

I have always put ch 3-5 together, as you know. So your accusation is mindless on that. What I was saying was that Isaiah already said there is a dispensation/age coming that is the grace of Christ. he said it that far back, and it precludes any thing happening in the land, because it is superior in glory and wonder to those who are spiritually-minded.

If I am as worthless as you say, you are being ridiculous not to put me on ignore.

Thou confuseth the dispensation of the grace of God with the LORD's return.
Start over, study our Bible, believe it, put down the commentaries.

Interplanner

I'm doing the thesis."

Yes, on the topic of Christ himself and not Old Covenant Israel being the light to the peoples. But in carrying on a dialogue with those pushing the anti-thesis, you are inviting them to do the dialectic over and over and over. There is a difference between teaching the Thesis by a didactic method and doing so by a dialectic method. Christ did not use the dialectic, especially he never continued an argument with an individual Pharisee, not even in John 8.

OK, well, he asks the same questions! 'are you a samaritan and demon-possessed?' lol

Interplanner

I'm doing the thesis."

So I've never gone dialectic; that's why my final position is never a synthesis. It is always the original thesis. But if you see otherwise, let me know.

It is up to me to decide whether a person is worth continuing with in conversation. Sometimes it is not.

Right Divider

Body part
No, it is not and commentaries created a monster and that is you.

That is all part of a fairy story. The dispensation of the grace of God was a mystery hidden in God (Eph 3:9)

I can do whatever I want.

northwye

'It is up to me to decide whether a person is worth continuing with in conversation. Sometimes it is not.'

Often a person with the dialectic mind will attack you in an effort to draw you into a continued argument, When that happens, you often want to defend yourself. But wait, the Spirit is likely to lead you to avoid defending yourself and lead you to stop for a while or to avoid an argument with a particular individual..

Last edited:

Interplanner

No, it is not and commentaries created a monster and that is you.

That is all part of a fairy story. The dispensation of the grace of God was a mystery hidden in God (Eph 3:9)

I can do whatever I want.

The thing hidden was that it was in the Gospel, true in the Gospel, in Christ, fulfilled that way. It was never hidden that the nations would be blessed.

2P2P is irrational, which is why it never stays put in a NT passage. Not once. It escapes as quick as it can, like you did today on 2 Cor 5-6.