ECT There are dispensations, but not MADs!

Interplanner

The gospel of Christ was not made known previously:

"Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, even the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith " (Ro.16:25-26).​

Nonsense. All historic Christian theology says the proto-evangelium is Gen 3:16. Jesus said Abraham saw Christ's day (in advance--duh). Gal 3 says 'In your Seed all the nations will be blessded' is the Gospel.

btw, the Greek expression behind 'since the world began' in rom 16 has been shown many times to mean for many ages, which is the plain translation of it. He meant Judaism and its child-training stage as in Gal 4 or Col 2 or his own description of being in it in 2 Cor 5.

What on earth do you think Is 53 is, then? Sheesh.

DAN P

The questions were about Eph 3:2. Do you have something to observe about that?

Hi and Eph 3:2 reads , Seeing that you have heard of the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God having been given to me for you !!

It seem that the Ephesians assembly saw it , why have NOT you ??

They also HEARD / AKOUO , which places the CONTEXT with Paul being giveN A new GOSPEL !!

The , verb IS GIVEN /DIDOMI is also in the AORIST TENSE PASSIVE VOICE AND A PARTICIPLE !!

Paul is the ONLY ONE , that Paul calls it a DISPENSATION and any other time period is called an AGE / AION as in Col 1:26 !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and Eph 3:2 reads , Seeing that you have heard of the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God having been given to me for you !!

It seem that the Ephesians assembly saw it , why have NOT you ??

They also HEARD / AKOUO , which places the CONTEXT with Paul being giveN A new GOSPEL !!

The , verb IS GIVEN /DIDOMI is also in the AORIST TENSE PASSIVE VOICE AND A PARTICIPLE !!

Paul is the ONLY ONE , that Paul calls it a DISPENSATION and any other time period is called an AGE / AION as in Col 1:26 !!

dan p

He said that the prophets and teachers had all received it. Yes there are changes in 'how the house is run.' There was the age of Judaism, and now there is the Gospel of Christ.

DAN P

He said that the prophets and teachers had all received it. Yes there are changes in 'how the house is run.' There was the age of Judaism, and now there is the Gospel of Christ.

Hi and then Paul is the ONLY ONE that uses the Greek OIKONOMIA /DISPENSATION !!

Then there are at least 4 gospels !!

#1 The gospel of the UNCIRCUMCISION in Gal 2:7 !!

#2 , Then the Gospel of the CIRCUMCISION , Gal 2:7 !!

#3 , Then the Gospel preached to ABRAM in Gal 3:8 !!

#4 And the 4 th one is in Rev 14:6 the Everlasting Gospel !!

I know that there is more than one GOSPEL , so count them with your PREVARICATING EYES

One GOSPEL for today is the MYSTERY , given to Paul in Rom 16:25 and 26 , Col 1:25 and 26 and in Gal 1:4 that you can not see !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

btw, the Greek expression behind 'since the world began' in rom 16 has been shown many times to mean for many ages, which is the plain translation of it. He meant Judaism and its child-training stage as in Gal 4 or Col 2 or his own description of being in it in 2 Cor 5.

"And to make all men see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ"
(Eph.3:9).​

SaulToPaul 2

Can God put something in the prophets and not reveal it until he's ready?
Is anything too hard for the LORD?

Right Divider

Body part
It's already there. What is revealed is that you don't know what it means to 'start' a chapter. Or at least you have not shown us that. All we know about you is what you are willing to show...
:french:
Either start actually QUOTING the scripture or get lost.

You are just an arrogant loser that cannot be bothered to actually identify EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Interplanner

:french:
Either start actually QUOTING the scripture or get lost.

You are just an arrogance loser that cannot be bothered to actually identify EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Yes! I want to be an "arrogance loser"!

So you are unable to find the first verse of 2 cor 6. I'm not sure...is this a sight problem? A mental problem? A lack of a print copy of the Bible? A lack of internet skill?

Right Divider

Body part
Yes! I want to be an "arrogance loser"!
You are an arrogant loser with plenty of arrogance.

I wouldn't start making fun of others grammar, you're the worst here on TOL

So you are unable to find the first verse of 2 cor 6. I'm not sure...is this a sight problem? A mental problem? A lack of a print copy of the Bible? A lack of internet skill?
I guess that a little precision in the discussion is far too much for you to handle.

I want to have NO DOUBT about which EXACT verses you are talking about. Is that too much to ask?

I guess that the grammar scholar thinks that it is.

Interplanner

You are an arrogant lose with plenty of arrogance.

I wouldn't start making fun of others grammar, you're the worst here on TOL

I guess that a little precision in the discussion is far too much for you to handle.

I want to have NO DOUBT about which EXACT verses you are talking about. Is that too much to ask?

I guess that the grammar scholar thinks that it is.

It's there and you won't go look it up. Got it. And why are you here?

northwye

"2nd, you are unaware that the same Isaiah line 'you are a light to the Gentiles' is about Christ in Acts 13:47, not Israel. That is what it means that 2P2P is a cult. If the NT says it, 2P2P switches it to Israel.

Of course, Israel (or anyone) is a light to the nations through the light of Christ. But one thing at a time, or you will get lost."

This is true, though the preterist teaching that all New Testament prophecies were fulfilled in the time of the Apostles and/or in the First century is false.

"And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
4. Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.
5. And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.
6. And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
7. Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee." Isaiah 49: 3-7

"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles........I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house." Isaiah 42: 1, 6-7

Isaiah 42 and 47 are both texts that are about Jesus Christ being the light to the nations, not Old Covenant Israel.

"Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69. And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;" Luke 1: 68-69

"For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
31. Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
32. A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
33. And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him." Luke 2: 30-33

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8: 12

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5: 14-16

Who are "ye" that Christ says is the light of the world? Thats a very important question.....How Does Christian Zionism answer this question?

Follow this line of thought: Israel, as Old Covenant Israel, is not itself the light to the world. It is Christ himself, who came to redeem Old Covenant Israel. So, if "Ye" are the light to the world, then "ye" have to be those born again in Christ. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." "Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:" Philippians 2: 5

"Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Colossians 1: 26-27

Those with Christ in them are the light to the peoples.