The Wrath of God

Robert Pate

Banned
Peter himself did not translate the vision that way.

Instead verse 28

“Then he said to them, “You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.”

It was NOT about making unclean meats clean but to spread the gospel to gentiles...

Or you mean they are food now? LOL

You have a terrible time with scripture. You are always interpreting it in the light of your religion.

There are no more laws or rules concerning what you eat, Go get a ham sandwich.

God's Truth

Peter himself did not translate the vision that way.

Instead verse 28

“Then he said to them, “You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.”

It was NOT about making unclean meats clean but to spread the gospel to gentiles...

Or you mean they are food now? LOL

Well, it was the same.

Unclean meat is symbolic of keeping separate from unclean people.

God did say everything eaten with thanks is clean.

That does not mean we can eat humans as you said earlier.

We also cannot eat blood and strangled things.

God's Truth

Exactly

Humans are NOT food for humans....but why?

Just like pig is not food for believers...we know why.

Things strangled or full of blood are also NOT food.

This implies the dietary regulations ARE in place.

Please don’t tell me a pig or dog or snake if NOT strangled or NOT full of blood IS food...

Killing something unclean correctly or draining its blood does NOT make it clean.

And eating clean meat offered to idols makes it unclean.

There are people who eat dogs. There are people who survived on eating snakes. There are countries of people like Thailand who survive on eating shrimp.

God's Truth

Did th e Holy Spirit enlighten you when you teach Christ Blood alone does not save them it was shed for ?

Just because you finally got what John Calvin was teaching does not mean it is true and that God enlightened you with truth.

Don't forget that Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

clefty

Well, it was the same.

Unclean meat is symbolic of keeping separate from unclean people.

God did say everything eaten with thanks is clean.

That does not mean we can eat humans as you said earlier.

We also cannot eat blood and strangled things.

Why not eat humans? I have even heard argued the Eucharist defended for eating human flesh and drinking human blood...

Just give thanks beforehand...

surely Paul told Peter?...yet Peter refused to eat unclean...

God's Truth

Why not eat humans? I have even heard argued the Eucharist defended for eating human flesh and drinking human blood...

Just give thanks beforehand...

You are being unreasonable now.

Are you going to hunt and kill humans to eat them?

Then you are sinning by murdering.

A person must be reasonable.

Robert Pate

Banned
Let me spell it out for you.

"Wherein all manner of four footed beasts of the earth and wild beasts and creeping things and fowls of the air. AND THERE CAME A VOICE TO HIM, RISE PETER AND EAT" Acts 10" 12-13.

No laws, no rules.

clefty

There are people who eat dogs. There are people who survived on eating snakes. There are countries of people like Thailand who survive on eating shrimp.

So you do believe if you kill a pig cleanly and drain it of its blood it is now clean?

Do these people fully appreciate what was done for them at the cross? And are they also grateful for what continues to be done for them? Are they also looking forward to live with Him JUST AS HE DOES?

And if so wouldn’t love and gratttude motivate them to ANYTHING to please Him?

God's Truth

"Wherein all manner of four footed beasts of the earth and wild beasts and creeping things and fowls of the air. AND THERE CAME A VOICE TO HIM, RISE PETER AND EAT" Acts 10" 12-13.

No laws, no rules.

Loving God IS obey all of Jesus' teachings.

2 John 1:6 The love of which I am speaking consists in our living in obedience to God's commands. God's command is that you should live in obedience to what you all heard from the very beginning.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome.

John 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey my commandments.

clefty

You are being unreasonable now.

Are you going to hunt and kill humans to eat them?

Then you are sinning by murdering.

A person must be reasonable.

Yes come let us reason together...

You could eat a person after they expire...it happened even in the OT...not a Law against
ironically...

but times of siege and famine is not what He wants for us...but to live abundantly

After what was done for me and add to that believing my Creator must know what is best for me...my life sacrificed to be a Holy temple for Him...well...hold the swine

Even secular doctors recommend it!

God's Truth

So you do believe if you kill a pig cleanly and drain it of its blood it is now clean?

Do these people fully appreciate what was done for them at the cross? And are they also grateful for what continues to be done for them? Are they also looking forward to live with Him JUST AS HE DOES?

And if so wouldn’t love and gratttude motivate them to ANYTHING to please Him?

God says it is clean if you are thankful.

Do you want people to starve to death?

clefty

No laws, no rules.

Awww thanks...even in bold and big letters...

Must have been why He had to do it not 1, 2, but 3 times...

And still peter refused...

And did NOT interpret it as you wish

BTW-Peter was with Him when He supposedly made all meat clean and still he refused

God's Truth

Yes come let us reason together...

You could eat a person after they expire...it happened even in the OT...not a Law against
ironically...

but times of siege and famine is not what He wants for us...but to live abundantly

After what was done for me and add to that believing my Creator must know what is best for me...my life sacrificed to be a Holy temple for Him...well...hold the swine

Even secular doctors recommend it!

You are proving to be unreasonable.

That is too bad.

Are you willing to say anything to protect your false beliefs?

God's Truth

Awww thanks...even in bold and big letters...

Must have been why He had to do it not 1, 2, but 3 times...

And still peter refused...

And did NOT interpret it as you wish

BTW-Peter was with Him when He supposedly made all meat clean and still he refused

What you say here is much confusion.

Robert Pate is wrong, but so are you.