The Word "WHOSOEVER" Refutes Calvinism, All Religions

Robert Pate

Banned
You just got done telling me that, in fact, "whosoever" does mean everyone. That if you try to limit it to anything less than "everyone" it isn't "whosoever" any longer. What you just wrote contradicts that directly. Either "whosoever believeth" means everyone (because, according to your previous posts, you can't limit "whosoever") or "whosoever believeth" means ONLY those that believe. Those are the only two options.

It could say... "whosoever" that does not believe in Jesus is going to hell, and then after they have gone to hell they would no longer be "whosoever's". They would be people in hell.

beloved57

There are only two kinds of people on the earth. Those that believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and those that do not believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Those that are condemned already are those who heard the Gospel and rejected it. No one is born condemned. All have an opportunity to hear and believe the Gospel and be saved.

You believe in the gospel of freewill!

Right Divider

Body part
1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

john w

Hall of Fame
Leviticus 22:18 KJV

Speak unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them, Whatsoever he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer unto the Lord for a burnt offering;

Numbers 15:3 KJV

and will make an offering by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the Lord, of the herd, or of the flock:

Ezra 3:5 KJV

and afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the Lord that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the Lord.

Ezra 7:16 KJV

and all the silver and gold that thou canst find in all the province of Babylon, with the freewill offering of the people, and of the priests, offering willingly for the house of their God which is in Jerusalem:

Calvinist/Clavinists: You don't understand Calvinism....That was the Old Testament..It really does not mean that....You see, uh, urr................

nikolai_42

It could say... "whosoever" that does not believe in Jesus is going to hell, and then after they have gone to hell they would no longer be "whosoever's". They would be people in hell.

1. That doesn't change the fact that there are those who believe and those who don't. The word "whosoever" cannot stand alone (unlike the word "everyone" which can - though it doesn't have to).

2. It couldn't say what you said, anyway (even assuming the universalist implication you assign the word) because Jesus goes on to expand on the thought :

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:16-18

Jesus says that those that don't believe are ALREADY condemned. Those that do believe are not condemned. So, whosever believes (and only those that believe) are what Jesus is talking about in John 3:16.

beloved57

Leviticus 22:18 KJV

Speak unto Aaron, and to his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them, Whatsoever he be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers in Israel, that will offer his oblation for all his vows, and for all his freewill offerings, which they will offer unto the Lord for a burnt offering;

Numbers 15:3 KJV

and will make an offering by fire unto the Lord, a burnt offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the Lord, of the herd, or of the flock:

Ezra 3:5 KJV

and afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the Lord that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the Lord.

Ezra 7:16 KJV

and all the silver and gold that thou canst find in all the province of Babylon, with the freewill offering of the people, and of the priests, offering willingly for the house of their God which is in Jerusalem:

Calvinist/Clavinists: You don't understand Calvinism....That was the Old Testament..It really does not mean that....You see, uh, urr................

Those scriptures don't say God gave men a freewill.

john w

Hall of Fame
Those scriptures don't say God gave men a freewill.

Yes they do. but, since you are not one of "the elect," you cannot understand that they do, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV, or your Calvinist fake "god" is an idiot, like you, for even including the freewill references in the book.

Prove that you are one of "the elect."

Not a peep.

beloved57

Yes they do. but, since you are not one of "the elect," you cannot understand that they do, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV, or your Calvinist fake "god" is an idiot, like you, for even including the freewill references in the book.

Not a peep.
No they don't, not even close!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
No they don't, not even close!

Yes they do.

Not a peep.Thus, you are wrong, not being able to understand the verses/bible.

Poor you.

Get saved.

beloved57

Yes they do.

Poor you.

Get saved.
No they don't, not even remotely close!

john w

Hall of Fame
No they don't, not even remotely close!

Yes they do-you are not even remotely able to understand the bible, since you are not one of "the elect," as you have admitted on TOL.

Fun!

Get saved.

beloved57

Yes they do-you are not even remotely able to understand the bible, since you are not one of "the elect," as you have admitted on TOL.

Fun!

Get saved.
No they don't, it's all in your carnal mind!

Robert Pate

Banned
Like I care. Both of you teach salvation by works, the gospel of freewill!

The Gospel is free will. All that believe in Jesus by their own free will, will be saved.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Is that not free will? Surely you cannot be so spiritually blind that you cannot see that?

john w

Hall of Fame
No they don't, it's all in your carnal mind!

Yes they do.

Poor you.

Get saved, you admitted child of the devil..

beloved57

The Gospel is free will. All that believe in Jesus by their own free will, will be saved.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Is that not free will? Surely you cannot be so spiritually blind that you cannot see that?

You and your freewill saviour. Thats why u teach that sinners Christ shed His blood for still wind up lost !

beloved57

Yes they do.

Poor you.

Get saved, you admitted child of the devil..

No they dont. Also show me a scripture that says prove that your an elect ?

john w

Hall of Fame
No they dont. Also show me a scripture that says prove that your an elect ?

Yes they do.

Check.

No, no misdirection, create a moving target, as that is not how it works, as you are marching to my orders, bedeviled one, as I stay on topic, your "argument." Prove that you are one of "the elect."

You won't, explaining why you cannot understand the book, the verse(s), in question, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV.

Get saved, un-elect one.

beloved57

Yes they do.

Check.

No, no misdirection, create a moving target, as that is not how it works, as you are marching to my orders, bedeviled one, as I stay on topic, your "argument." Prove that you are one of "the elect."

You won't, explaining why you cannot understand the book, the verse(s), in question, per 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV.

Get saved, un-elect one.
Also show me a scripture that says prove that your an elect ?