The whole truth about the gospel

CherubRam

You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's glorying in the flesh.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Obviously people can not buy their way into heaven with good works. Those who are devoted servants want to serve doing good works. Does that answer your question?

beloved57

Obviously people can not buy their way into heaven with good works. Those who are devoted servants want to serve doing good works. Does that answer your question?
I don't recall asking you a question. You teach salvation by works and therefore glory in the flesh.

CherubRam

I don't recall asking you a question. You teach salvation by works and therefore glory in the flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post

You are a false accuser.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Bible is all about God's love.

Jesus explained all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament.

Jesus summed up God's commands in two: love God and love your neighbor yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is all about Salvation, and it is all about God's kingdom.

It is all about perfect peace and love which we don't have in this world.

If we are happy with our current situation, we will not be seeking God's kingdom.

We will not inherit God's kingdom if we are not interested or seeking perfect love and peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If we are seeking perfect love and peace of the world, we ought to take heed of everything what Jesus says in the Gospels.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
meshak are there any females in heaven? Even the bible says that females should remain silent. Why don't you ask some male that you might know?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak are there any females in heaven? Even the bible says that females should remain silent. Why don't you ask some male that you might know?

This is old question but he asked when I was banned.

But it seems that he got permanently banned.