The whole truth about the gospel

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's a false doctrine.

You see, this is what I mean; Calvinism is the center of corrupt protestant churches.

they disregard Jesus' word and diligently learn Calvin's teaching to spread his gospel.

they spread false gospel.

beloved57

You see, this is what I mean; Calvinism is the center of corrupt protestant churches.

they disregard Jesus' word and diligently learn Calvin's teaching to spread his gospel.

they spread false gospel.
Salvation by works is the evil way that leads to death.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

CherubRam

Again you promote salvation by works, by what a person does, that is a evil doctrine.

James 2:20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

beloved57

James 2:20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.
You are obsessed with salvation by works, by what a person does.

CherubRam

beloved57

CherubRam

CherubRam

You are obsessed with will worship!

beloved57

You reject salvation by Christ. Instead you teach salvation by the works of man.

CherubRam

You reject salvation by Christ. Instead you teach salvation by the works of man.

As an example to us Christ did righteous works. John 10:32
but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”