ECT The very very most worstest errors of MAD,

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you ever wear the brown scapular when you were catholic?
Did it itch?

Yes, but that itch was "cured" by a few shots of aged, "Ripple" wine us altar boys stole from the nuns' frig, which they stole from those Levitical priests. I hear that wine also cures the mange. Curious.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Number one error--

Mad implies by their beliefs, that Christ's ministry to His disciples was a failure.

Their belief suggests He could not prepare them as an example of what Christ wants to do with all believers.

Which brings us to the Second great error of MAD--

They say the mystery hidden from the foundation of the world was that Christ would die for man's sins, that is to atone for them,

despite the fact that the OT law contains many pictures of Christs' death burial and resurrection, which was enshrined in laws of the temple,and that Christ unbraided His disciples for not knowing it from the scriptures.

So the mystery hidden was not that, but was as stated in Col--

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

This full end of this mystery (so that there will be none who it is a mystery to) is here--

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

However for those of the resurrection the mystery will be no more--

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

(because God is IN Christ )

Notice the highlighted part which shows that if a group does not know the mystery then they also can not be of His servants the prophets.

The 120 of the day of Pentecost were the first to have the full effect of the mystery of Christ IN them, in their lives, while still mortal.

Man will continue to devise forms of doctrine to excuse themselves of that which is necessary of them to prepare them for the same.

Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

Still true.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Still true.

LA

well, this time i stopped at "their belief suggests" - that is how a politician talks. start with a generalization, and then facts. maybe some people believe that Jesus didn't "Finish", when He said - It Is Finished. i say, it suggests nothing of the sort. Jesus' Life on earth was not enough for Him. His Work on The Cross Is Enough, and He wanted us to know more. in my opinion, Paul is the best author in The Bible. God Is The Author, and God appeared to Paul, to reveal God's Grace. why pick sides or classify a whole "group" for a few bad seeds. i think if you asked people, one on one, if they believe "exactly" what you "suggest", they would say no. i just think most madists i've seen here so far, understand that Paul is simply part of God's Plan. nothing more. - :)

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
well, this time i stopped at "their belif suggests" - that is how a politician talks. start with a generalization, and then facts. maybe some people believe that Jesus didn't "Finish", when He said - It Is Finished. i say, it suggests nothing of the sort. Jesus' Life on earth was not enough for Him. His Work on The Cross Is Enough, and He wanted us to know more. in my opinion, Paul is the best author in The Bible. God Is The Author, and God appeared to Paul, to reveal God's Grace. why pick sides or classify a whole "group" for a few bad seeds. i think if you asked people, one on one, if they believe "exactly" what you "suggest", they would say no. i just think most madists i've seen here so far, understand that Paul is simply part of God's Plan. nothing more. - :)

No.

MADists say the church and gospel of Pentecost was only for the Jews.

MADists claim not to be a part of that church and say Paul began the body of Christ.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
No.

"All scripture is written to everyone specifically for everyone's obedience...blender....Raggu....smorgasbord" proponents, such as Christ rejector LALaw, say that we must go to the temple, sell all we have, and have all things in common, except them, as they have a "loophole,"as those instructions were only for others, not themselves.

Deception.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Try and show us that you go to the temple, sold all you have, have all things in common, observe the feasts, by attending Jerusalem 3 times/year.

Fraud.

You put forth such lame arguments.

The NT believer under the new covenant does keep all of those things described under the law, but you are blind to them and you keep nothing of the new covenant at all.

You do not understand them. You are carnal, still in your sins.

Heb 12:22 But ye (not JOHN W) are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You put forth such lame arguments.

The NT believer under the new covenant does keep all of those things described under the law, but you are blind to them and you keep nothing of the new covenant at all.

You do not understand them. You are carnal.

Heb 12:22 But ye (not JOHN W) are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Translated: Punt, from the scammer, as she satanically cries "foul" against MAD proponents, asserting we don't obey the commands in early Acts, when she does not either.

Actress- take a bow.

And you put forth your father the devil's words, as he is patting you on the back all day long.

"MAD can not argue against their own doctrine, but they try."-LALaw

Wicked deceiver.

I may be "carnal," like the Corinthians were, but I am a forever justified carnal member of the body of Christ, in contrast to you, a lost, blind, headed to hell, child of the devil.

way 2 go

No.

LA

:nono:

gentiles were to become proselytes

Act 6:5 And what they said pleased the whole gathering, and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch.