ECT The very very most worstest errors of MAD,

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul was an example of all the Apostles who would follow Christ, this side of Christs return.

Paul left an example for all those who would follow Christ from all nations.

You John W, do not abide by anything Paul taught.

Even Paul began in the same gospel as did the 3000 on the day of Pentecost.

You have not began as did Paul, by your trying to get into the Kingdom another way and by your own confession you are not in Christ's Kingdom, and do not want to be.

You think God is racist and prefers Jews.

LA

More spam, and irrelevant, you vile Christ rejector. I'll slow it down for you, since you've downed a quart of Jim Beam, before you spammed the above slop, and, being in a drunken stupor, forgot the topic-Naggie "argues" that Paul was one of the 12, Cousin it. Are you with me?Paul was not one of "the twelve"-

1 Cor. 15 KJV

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

You're a lush-no other option.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No covenant of works ever pacified/placated God when overt willful sin was a way of life.

Agreed.

That is the reason for the Incarnation and the ratification through blood, of the New Covenant performed by Jesus Christ.

He was the only Man who ever perfectly obeyed the Old Covenant of Works, to provide the legal basis for the New Covenant of Grace and imputed righteousness to be given to His church, according to His works alone.

Cross Reference

Agreed.

That is the reason for the Incarnation and the ratification through blood, of the New Covenant performed by Jesus Christ.
You are mistaken to believe such a thing performed by Jesus Christ. Your believing that cannot be found in any reasoning placed before us. None. Nada. Jesus never performed that which man could do for himself, i.e., live by faith.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are mistaken to believe such a thing performed by Jesus Christ. Your believing that cannot be found in any reasoning placed before us. None. Nada. Jesus never performed that which man could do for himself, i.e., live by faith.

Adam, representing the human race, demonstrated pretty quick in the garden, man was incapable of living by faith.

Only the last Adam, born into this world under the Law, kept the Law on behalf of those sinful failures He came to redeem.

Only the God/Man exhibited sinless faith in God, and it is His righteous faith gifted and imputed to His spiritual sons, that justifies their souls.

john w

Hall of Fame
Only the last Adam, born into this world under the Law, kept the Law on behalf of those sinful failures He came to redeem

More of her satanic "vicarious lawkeeping."

No scripture argues for that "kept the Law on behalf of' "doctrine;" but, being the wolf-ette that you are, that does not stop you from your continual perverting the gospel of Christ.

Cross Reference

Adam, representing the human race, demonstrated pretty quick in the garden, man was incapable of living by faith.

He did fail and was rejected, wasn't he? You say he was incapable. You didn't learn that opinion from the Bible. Proof I am correct? Read how God treated Cain before he slew Abel. Tell me how Cain wasn't capable while God most certainly said he was.

Only the last Adam, born into this world under the Law, kept the Law on behalf of those sinful failures He came to redeem.

Jesus lived by obedience to His Father. If His Father told Him to live like a Jew lest He offend, that is what He did. If His Father told to work on Sunday, He worked on Sunday. Being born under the law notwithstanding, the law was no factor in His life especially when he so often went against it.

Only the God/Man exhibited sinless faith in God, and it is His righteous faith gifted and imputed to His spiritual sons, that justifies their souls.

Jesus made peace with God for all those already justified by their faith in God and those future who would be justified by their faith God. He opened the door to the throne of Grace for those who, up until that time, were held captive, being kept away from it because of Adam's transgression, until such peace/reconciliation was made in their behalf by the blood of Jesus.

BTW, what is "sinless faith", faith unto God, that any man could not evidenceit from his own life, as many did?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More spam, and irrelevant, you vile Christ rejector. I'll slow it down for you, since you've downed a quart of Jim Beam, before you spammed the above slop, and, being in a drunken stupor, forgot the topic-Naggie "argues" that Paul was one of the 12, Cousin it. Are you with me?Paul was not one of "the twelve"-

1 Cor. 15 KJV

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

You're a lush-no other option.

There are 16 Apostles mentioned in the book of Acts.

What you are doing is directly opposite to Christ's intention of directing believers to Himself and not to Paul and the Jews as your weak doctrine does.

1Co 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More of her satanic "vicarious lawkeeping."

No scripture argues for that "kept the Law on behalf of' "doctrine;" but, being the wolf-ette that you are, that does not stop you from your continual perverting the gospel of Christ.

You claim Jesus was a teacher of the law to the people of the law, so what you crying about.

No wonder you reject the new covenant.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You claim Jesus was a teacher of the law to the people of the law, so what you crying about.

No wonder you reject the new covenant.

LA

You missed it, Christ rejector. She/you assert that the Saviour's "law keeping" was credited to our(not yours-you are lost) account, as righteousness=vicarious law keeping.

He kept the law to be the "lamb without blemish"-propitiation.

Discussed on other threads, loser.

No wonder you are a vile, Christ rejecting(which, by definition, is a) child of the devil.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You missed it, Christ rejector. She/you assert that the Saviour's "law keeping" was credited to our(not yours-you are lost) account, as righteousness=vicarious law keeping.

No wonder you are a vile, Christ rejecting(which, by definition, is a) child of the devil.

Christ is not in you.

You speak from the devil in you.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are MAD.

that explains your Christless behavour.

LA