• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
King James Bible
Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

American King James Version
To you it was showed, that you might know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

Is that more acceptable for you?

Mark 12:32
"Right, Teacher," the scribe replied. "You have stated correctly that God is One and there is no other but Him,

Here is a link to prepositions:

http://www.english-grammar-revolution.com/list-of-prepositions.html

Beside and besides are listed.
Stop linking to other websites you hypocrite. Debate here or leave.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Steko compared the oneness of God to a husband and wife.

There is someone besides the husband, and someone besides the wife. Use the word 'besides' or 'beside' in any way you like, it doesn't change the truth that it is not an appropriate analogy to say God is One as a husband and wife are one.
If the three Persons of the Trinity are speaking as One God, then He (the Trinity) can say "there is no one beside Me."

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If He was only a man, His righteousness would have only delivered His own soul.

Ezekiel 14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.​

If Jesus was not made like all men then the atonement was not accomplished.

Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Besides that,

You claim God is one single being, which leaves Jesus out altogether by your own doctrine.

as does GT.

LA

popsthebuilder

So, what the Quran says that Jesus is the Messiah if they say that they do not believe Jesus to be the Son of God making God a liar?

I don’t know what your Bible says, but my Bible says:
Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. (I John 5:10).

Before you defend Islam, learn a little bit about it. The ones who suffer the most from Islam, are the Muslims.

Quran Says Allah Has No Son: Those who believe that Allah has a son must be admonished since this is a monstrous blasphemy and falsehood (18:4-6). Allah has never begotten a son and there are no deities beside him (23:91). Jews say that Ezra is the son of Allah while the Christians say the Messiah is the son of Allah. May Allah destroy them. They are both perverted. They worship rabbis, monks and the Messiah, the son of Mary, as Lords besides Allah in opposition to the monotheistic command given them (9:30, 31).

On the façade of the Dome of the Rock, which is an antichrist structure with the naturally embossed satanic face on its marble inscribed with "Far be it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son", what I John defines as Antichrist.

And let us not forget when a Muslim shouts 'Allahu Akbar' he is saying 'Allah is greater' and no, Allah and God are not the same.

Defined as Unbelievers: Unbelievers are the ones who say that Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary (5:17).

You know what I love? That when Mohammed has some doubt he was directed to talk to the ones reading the Bible. Love it!

Doubters Directed to Christians and Jews: "If you (Mohammed) doubt the reliability of the Qur'an, you should ask those who are reading the Bible, which was revealed prior to your life (10:94).

When have I condemned all Christianity due to the actions of the ancient rcc?

I do not consider the organization of the ROMAN Catholic Church to be Christianity.
No.... You specifically said that the Islam teaches that Jesus is not the Messiah.
That simply is not true.

That was the topic.

You knowingly misspoke about a whole faith and people. The comparison to Christianity should have been apparent.

God's Truth

If Jesus was not made like all men then the atonement was not accomplished.

Rom 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
Rom 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
1Co 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Besides that,

You claim God is one single being, which leaves Jesus out altogether by your own doctrine.

as does GT.

LA

Jesus is God the Father come as a Son of Man.

God's Truth

Stop linking to other websites you hypocrite. Debate here or leave.

Don't link to other websites for me to read about your beliefs there. You can put your beliefs here or parts of the article here.
A link to prepositions is not asking anyone to read someone else's material about my beliefs.

I am not going to keep explaining it to you. Stop harassing me and verbally abusing me.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God came as a Son of Man.

Muslims do not believe that.

You say God is His own Son, and talks to Himself.

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

LA

God's Truth

You say God is His own Son, and talks to Himself.

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

LA

I don't know how you think you disproved anything that I said.

lifeisgood

No.... You specifically said that the Islam teaches that Jesus is not the Messiah.

Ah, don’t think so. I, lifeisgood, said: “So, what the Quran says that Jesus is the Messiah if they say that they do not believe Jesus to be the Son of God making God a liar?”

You knowingly misspoke about a whole faith and people.

Ah, don’t think so. I meant to say Islam is the worst thing that could have ever happened to Muslims.

The comparison to Christianity should have been apparent.

So, you, popsthebuilder, like the ROMAN Catholic Church, believe that Allah is God and so let’s all kumbaya together.

Allah is NOT the same God I serve.

BTW: Islam has it emblazoned on the façade of the Dome of the Rock of Allah "Far be it removed from His [Allah] transcendent majesty that He should have a son", which my Bible in I John defines as Antichrist.

Now, you, popsthebuilder, want to follow Islam, please, have at it.

I have chosen to serve the true God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) which is emblazoned on the Bible.