The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

By the way, I don't think that pops is trying to slander you, I think that he only thought that by now you'd know what I believe, as I have said it a lot. But maybe you haven't seen what I've said.

He should have thought that first before thinking the worst.

popsthebuilder

You came on here telling me what I know. You don't know what I know.

I am not the bad person you are trying to make me out to be.
Why do you think I am trying to make you out to be a bad person.

How do you conclude such?

Because we had a small disagreement?

What would I be if I let that divide us?

We believe very closely to one another as does Ms. Mary.

I'm not trying to make anyone seem bad or wrong.

I'm trying to bring us together in peaceable profitable conversation.

I AM NOT AGAINST YOU, NOR WILL I BE, UNLESS YOU START PREACHING ABSOLUTE UN TRUTH, WHICH I DONT SEE YOU DOING ANYTIME SOON.

I do not know how I can make myself more clear.

peace with sincerity dear friend

marhig

I believe Jesus is God. That is why I bow to Jesus.

Please just answer the question I asked.

We are NOT to bow to anyone but God.

So how is it that you bow to Jesus even though we are told to ONLY BOW TO GOD?
I worship God in Christ Jesus, I don't believe that Jesus is God GT.

I believe that the father is God Almighty and he is also the God and father of Christ Jesus.

So what do you think of the verse I quoted in revelation 3?

God's Truth

Marhig, by the way, if God, and or Jesus, tells someone to bow before me, then they should do what God tells them to do.

Now again, please answer the question.

How is it you bow to Jesus if he is not God?

Are you saying God is telling you to bow to another who is not God?

Tell me, do you think you can live in thousands upon thousands of people?

Jesus says that he will himself live in thousands of people.

You cannot do that.

So why are you using scripture about Jesus making people bow to us as proof that Jesus is not God? Just because God says that He will make all bow to Jesus does not mean Jesus is not God.

God's Truth

Why do you think I am trying to make you out to be a bad person.

How do you conclude such?

Because we had a small disagreement?

What would I be if I let that divide us?

We believe very closely to one another as does Ms. Mary.

I'm not trying to make anyone seem bad or wrong.

I'm trying to bring us together in peaceable profitable conversation.

I AM NOT AGAINST YOU, NOR WILL I BE, UNLESS YOU START PREACHING ABSOLUTE UN TRUTH, WHICH I DONT SEE YOU DOING ANYTIME SOON.

I do not know how I can make myself more clear.

peace with sincerity dear friend

You came on here saying things about me that are not true. Think about it some more.

God's Truth

Marhig,

Just so I understand you...

You believe that since we bow to Jesus; and that Jesus telling us that he will make others bow to us...it proves Jesus is not God, correct?

So Just because God the Father tells all to worship His Son, it does not make His Son God, correct?

I really do understand that.

Okay then, since God is giving us all all these commands to treat Jesus like God, can we just call Jesus 'God' and be right?

God's Truth

I never said you knew exactly what she believes.

So how is that me judging you or making you out as bad?

Please; explain it to me.

You said I know what she believes after I asked her what she believes. If I knew what she believed I would not have asked her.

Stop now with this denial and move forth with the debate/discussion.

God's Truth

Yet I'm being contentious and judgemental and making you out to be something you aren't displaying openly?

Snap out of it friend.

Again; peace, not that you seem to care to here my actual words that I do actually speak.

You are a false judge.

Can you possibly humble yourself and admit it?

marhig

Marhig, by the way, if God, and or Jesus, tells someone to bow before me, then they should do what God tells them to do.

Now again, please answer the question.

How is it you bow to Jesus if he is not God?

Are you saying God is telling you to bow to another who is not God?

Tell me, do you think you can live in thousands upon thousands of people?

Jesus says that he will himself live in thousands of people.

You cannot do that.

So why are you using scripture about Jesus making people bow to us as proof that Jesus is not God? Just because God says that He will make all bow to Jesus does not mean Jesus is not God.
I've told you, I worship God in Christ, not Christ as God.

You still haven't answered my question about Revelation 3

I have to go for a bit, but I'll be back later, God willing.

God's Truth

Back to marhig.

Marhig acknowledges the scriptures that tell us to only bow to God.

She also acknowledges the scriptures that tell us to bow to Jesus.

She rightly tells us that God the Father tells us to bow to Jesus.

She uses the fact that Jesus will have some bow to us as proof that just because people will bow to us that is does not make us God.

What I gather from Marhig is that she wants to obey God the Father and do what He says.

God the Father tells us to bow to Jesus.

So we should bow to Jesus.

God the Father also says that we should call Jesus the Father.

So should we obey God the Father and do that?

popsthebuilder

Colossians: 3. 1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. 5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. 22. Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: 23. And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24. Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. 25. But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.