The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Ten Commandments were never given to the Gentile people. They, as well as the entire Law of Moses, the circumcision, was given to Israel. That covenant was made with Israel, and gentiles were not given the promises for obedience, or the curses for disobedience.

Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Unto my being by which I am being the IS IS Lord God Almighty. Amen

The Word of God, if one read it regarding only the literal sense, it seemingly has many incongruities, paradoxes, and doubling of words. Much of this is due to the purpose of the Holy Scripture writings by inspired men of God, Prophets and Apostles. Also, it is paramount that one be cognizant of the context while searching out the fruits therein.

It is written in this way quite actually to protect men from themselves, and maintain the sanctity, and integrity of the Holiness within the Spiritual, and Celestial meanings fulfilling therein. And for those who may receive, this is that working of Seraphim and Cherubim, which don’t allow any to approach the Holy of Holies by which it's sanctity, may become compromised.

One may be drawn by the Lord God to appear before Him; that agrees with their lives lived and/or ruling loves. Therefore, it may be known, there isn't one fake in Heaven, nor can there be, or would one want to be. Also, therefore many today, are in error, when they refer to verses in the Holy Scriptures as metaphoric and/or symbolic.

For the Word of God is an infinite and eternal Living Word, and therefore divine, which would make symbolism and metaphors, like is found in the common books of men, incongruent. The Word of God, in the written letter, is homogeneous with the Divine Trinity in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, and being so, either knowingly and/or unknowingly, all of creation is under His Divine auspices.

Therefore, for those who desire a more enriching, close, and real relationship with the Lord God, they may do so by removing the old constructs of symbolism and metaphors, while proportionately replacing in actual what is analogously signatitive and representative correspondences with the Heavenly Host.

It is in this way, and none other, the lives of men and Angels are brought into fulfilling blessedness having conjunction with the Spirit of God and His Christ. I believe it would be most beneficial for all peoples to come to understand the triune, which exist in every aspect of being and creation.

Whether it is in the mineral kingdom, vegetable kingdom, animal kingdom, kingdom of man, kingdom of Angels, all the way unto the Divine Kingdom of the Living Lord God Almighty, all is a triune. The process by which we think, feel, and provide uses is all requiring a triune of first end, middle end, and last end or simply end, cause, and effect. Remove any one of these three removes them all, and continuance in new beginnings ended.

*The particulars of the Divine Trinity are expounded on in Chapter; Unfathomable Wonderment, Holy Trinity Taught Correctly in Its Age.

Let me know in the reply section for additional expounded information. The Divine Person of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, though in essence is uncreate and indivisibly one, is distinguishably so in a Divine Trinity of Father (creative Divine), Son (ultimate human form of creative Divine, and Holy Spirit (emanating goodwill of the Holy of Holies union in ultimate of Christ glorified body). My friends this Divine Trinity is one as soul, body, and operation in man is one, and even more so when on consider the Lord God is the very all in all by which we of the living are created in the image and likeness there in, from, and too. Amen

Now my friends this makes for a most wonderful thing to know in each of us, that we are having in our gifted capacity of the Lord God that potential to be natural, Spiritual, and Celestial. True of ourselves we choose many times the lowest state in our being, but in and too Christ the higher lives are possible. Just consider the Word of God, it is written in a literal sense to protect man from harming his soul, and maintain the sanctity of the meanings fulfilling there in from on High; else all would be consumed and die. Selah

The written Word was first accepted by God of Enoch the seventh son from Adam (Most Ancient Church Man “Celestials” first imbibed of God), and was translated into Heaven that we of the posterity may have yet this day continuance in our Lord’s Blessing. For in that literal sense of the Word of God is Celestial and Spiritual meanings.

Now these fulfill from the Celestial into the Spiritual into the literal and not the reverse. To crystallize this point, just listen to accepted members of the Church establishment learned men and women explain the Divine Trinity and/or Holy Trinity, and Holy Book of Revelation. And one can begin to see what happens when contrivances of man’s knowledge perverts the Word of God when they try and press the natural sense into the Spiritual and Celestial meanings. At times, they make such an abortion of the Word, it is painful even to hear and see them doing it.

Today a growing number of Churches and “their” teachers have all but totally disregarded the OT some even removed the Holy Book of Revelation, which by the way is an entirely Spiritual writing. I believe in large part much of the darkness, even a consummation of the Christian Church age, is directly traceable back to the Counsel of Nicaea, where first they confused the Apostles Creed, and made a three-headed monster in a divine trinity of persons.

My friends, there is none way the Word of God will open up into the precious Spiritual and Celestial meanings while one is holding to three gods, nor can it, for to do so would be contrary to the Divine in which God the Father is Lord, Savior of the world, and Redeemer of all in all. Thank you, Lord. This is enough for now. Thank you, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Sorry, but I find this post rooted in paganism, and expressed in post-Mod (Universal) thought.

keypurr

The Ten Commandments were never given to the Gentile people. They, as well as the entire Law of Moses, the circumcision, was given to Israel. That covenant was made with Israel, and gentiles were not given the promises for obedience, or the curses for disobedience.

Are you Israelite? Even if you were, you should see what the New Testament authors have to say about where "following the law" will get you. The Old Covenant had blessings that could apply, but ultimately it still led to death.

Hebrews 8:13 KJV
(13) In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Do you see any promises of eternal life within that Old Covenant? Even if you were Israelite, and could claim that the Law of Moses, the Ten Commandments, and the circumcision applied to you, it is worthless in the face of the covenant that is now offered to all through the blood of Christ, available for any gentile.

Even if you were Israelite, you would do better to accept Christ as a mere gentile.

If you are hung up on "the law" then I have this to say to you: there is a better law, a higher law, the law upon which the Ten Commandments themselves fell underneath. Jesus names this law in the gospels. This is the law by which we are bound, this is the law of the New Covenant. If you want to talk about the law, find that law, and tell me what it is.

The Law is the big thing that Christ came to teach us. The law is love, love for the creator. Christ is returning for thoes who keep the commandments of God and the testamony of his son. The Ten were not just given to Israel, they were given to mankind.

The law was/is written in the hearts of the followers of Christ. The law is a spiritual law. The content of the TEN will never die. To break one of them is to break them all.

Christ taught us the true meaning of the ten. To love God is to do HIS will, not ours. If you have been reading my posts you would know that I am a Christ beliver, have been for many of my 81 years. For me to live is Christ, my faith brings works of love for my creator and the son he sent to teach me. The words of YHWH still stand.

The new covenant is keeping his laws in your heart and displaying that love to all.

Keep seeking and you might find truth, I am also.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

keypurr

First you say love is the fulfilling of the law, and then you proceed to give scriptures about keeping the law. :doh:

The righteousness of the law of God is fulfilled in the believer when the love of God is shed abroad on our heart by the Spirit when we believe. Romans 8:4 Romans 5:5
The law is Holy, God said to be Holy as he is holy.

Christ preached and magnified the law for our benefit. The Ten will never be abolished. The law is a law of love. We keep the law in the spirit because we love him who gave us life. We need to fullfill the law every day. Breaking any part of it is to sin.

You live by the rules of men, time for some updating friend.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The law is Holy, God said to be Holy as he is holy.

Christ preached and magnified the law for our benefit. The Ten will never be abolished. The law is a law of love. We keep the law in the spirit because we love him who gave us life. We need to fullfill the law every day. Breaking any part of it is to sin.

You live by the rules of men, time for some updating friend.

keypurr, you madman. You need to update . . . before it's too late

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but I find this post rooted in paganism, and expressed in post-Mod (Universal) thought.

That awkward moment when a person thinks their opinion counts. What part of the post doesn't transcend your opinion? This person acknowledged the Trinity and went on to acknowledge the unity.

What is Pegan and Universal in their post? If you don't want to address it word for word, what value does your response have?

That awkward moment when Nang that nos their opinion matters.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
That awkward moment when a person thinks their opinion counts. What part of the post doesn't transcend your opinion? This person acknowledged the Trinity and went on to acknowledge the unity.

What is Pegan and Universal in their post? If you don't want to address it word for word, what value does your response have?

That awkward moment when Nang that nos their opinion matters.

Spelling corrected. Nang thinks their opinion matters.

keypurr

keypurr, you madman. You need to update . . . before it's too late
If I am wrong, show me where my friend.

But be aware, I have been studying the subject for over sixty years. The churches do not teach the law for it would require them to change their doctrines and their day of worship.

My time is running short so you better start now if your going to strighten me out. As you know my skull is thick.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Ask NIG or GB.

I didn't see you insult the Whitestone persons post, but there is no reason to use achromyms that She don't understand. I was offended that the Nang person insulted the long post that the Whitestone person made, without even evaluating it or substantiating their claim.

I don't know why someone would insult the Trinity, but Nang did by insulting the persons post that is very respectful of it. Are you and Nang disbelievers in the Holy Trinity?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I was offended that the Nang person insulted the long post that the Whitestone person made, without even evaluating it or substantiating their claim.

Nang responded to the post made by "white eagle cross."

Not a "Whitestone person."

I don't know why someone would insult the Trinity, but Nang did by insulting the persons post that is very respectful of it. Are you and Nang disbelievers in the Holy Trinity?

I believe in the Trinity of God, but I do not believe all of creation ontologically is, or even reflects, a trinity, which the poster insinuated.

All that kind of pagan thinking achieves, is to bring God down to a human (creaturely) level.

Sorry if you are insulted by something not directed towards your person, but you now have the opportunity to prove ME scripturally mistaken, if you so desire.

(Good luck.)

Nang

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Nang responded to the post made by "white eagle cross."

Not a "Whitestone person."

I believe in the Trinity of God, but I do not believe all of creation ontologically is, or even reflects, a trinity, which the poster insinuated.

All that kind of pagan thinking achieves, is to bring God down to a human (creaturely) level.

Sorry if you are insulted by something not directed towards your person, but you now have the opportunity to prove ME scripturally mistaken, if you so desire.

(Good luck.)

Nang

Oh. I got White Eagle Cross mixed up with Whitestone. I could use some more information before I understand them then.

I was wondering why it was okay to make a bold statement like you did and then have no direct explaination why, using the person's words.

Lon

Matthew 7:13,14

I've no idea where White-eagle-feather on the cross, is coming from. It perhaps seems to be the universal spirituality stance and I think this, what Nang was calling out, but it also seems to me, that white-eagle-cross is stating that there are trinity ideas evidence in much beside God, that it'd be wise to accept such as a biblical model by comparison. :idunno: However, it is odd then too, that he/she would not like metaphor or symbolism because that is what they are talking about in the comparison: Metaphors. :idunno:

(btw, for 'me' you still need to work on spelling and formatting. I 'think' I understand, but still a bit awkward in spelling and sentence structure)

-Lon