The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You need to first be able to explain why you think he said he was going away. I know why, but if you want to use that scripture to prove your beliefs, then you are going to have to prove to me you know what it means. So far what you say here does not show you understand.

The Son is at the "Right Hand of the Father", per all NT scripture that follows Acts 1. In Pentecost, the "Rushing Wind" occurs and many in Israel, at the location, are "Filled" with the Holy Spirit.

This shouldn't be difficult. Jesus specified these matters would occur, exactly as they occurred.

Why does Jesus distinguish between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and even suggest that They are to be referred to separately?

You said that it would be wrong to show how Jesus referred to the Father, as the Son, in a way of separate "identities" discussing matters, last time we spoke, so I broached just 1 of many of these types of verses.

As I recognize that you fully recognize the supremacy of Christ, I assumed you would stay true to Jesus' words in the matter.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You need to first be able to explain why you think he said he was going away.

Because He Himself, implied in that verse but stated directly two verses earlier, said that He was going away.

*“But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ *But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. *Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. *And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: *of sin, because they do not believe in Me; *of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; *of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. - John 16:5-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John16:5-11&version=NKJV

God's Truth

Because He Himself, implied in that verse but stated directly two verses earlier, said that He was going away.

*“But now I go away to Him who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, ‘Where are You going?’ *But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. *Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. *And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: *of sin, because they do not believe in Me; *of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; *of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. - John 16:5-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John16:5-11&version=NKJV

You don't understand, EvilEye wants to discuss why Jesus had to go before he sent the Holy Spirit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your post:

You need to first be able to explain why you think he said he was going away. I know why, but if you want to use that scripture to prove your beliefs, then you are going to have to prove to me you know what it means. So far what you say here does not show you understand.

Answered by:

Your response:

You don't understand, EvilEye wants to discuss why Jesus had to go before he sent the Holy Spirit.

My response:

Jesus tells us why he must go before the Holy Spirit comes.

*Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. *And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: *of sin, because they do not believe in Me; *of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; *of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. - John 16:7-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John16:7-11&version=NKJV

I think that's pretty cut and dried, don't you?

God's Truth

The Son is at the "Right Hand of the Father", per all NT scripture that follows Acts 1.

There are three, and you saying Jesus is at the right hand of the Father does not disprove they are the same. How do you ever get it means they are not the same? There is only One Divine Spirit, and Jesus is the Spirit with a physical body. Notice that you will NOT address that. I brought it up to you before and you will not reply to it.

In Pentecost, the "Rushing Wind" occurs and many in Israel, at the location, are "Filled" with the Holy Spirit.

This shouldn't be difficult. Jesus specified these matters would occur, exactly as they occurred.

Again, you merely quoting about the rushing wind is not an explanation, it is you merely quoting something and pretending you proved something.

Why does Jesus distinguish between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and even suggest that They are to be referred to separately?
Jesus does not suggest they are to be referred to separately.
You said that it would be wrong to show how Jesus referred to the Father, as the Son, in a way of separate "identities" discussing matters, last time we spoke, so I broached just 1 of many of these types of verses.

No, I did not say it that way and you should be more careful when debating. I said they are not different and that they are the same.

As I recognize that you fully recognize the supremacy of Christ, I assumed you would stay true to Jesus' words in the matter.

Shame on you for resulting to insults. What else do you got?

God's Truth

Your post:

Answered by:

Your response:

My response:

Jesus tells us why he must go before the Holy Spirit comes.

*Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. *And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: *of sin, because they do not believe in Me; *of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; *of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. - John 16:7-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John16:7-11&version=NKJV

I think that's pretty cut and dried, don't you?

I am not the one who needs to have it explained to me.

You are silly for thinking I did.

I don't know how many times I have to explain it to you that Evil Eye needed to explain it to show he understands it. He wanted to talk about it and I told him to begin the discussion on what he wanted to say about it.

By the way, we all know how to look up scripture.

God's Truth

Evil Eye,

You have not acknowledged the truth that there is only One Divine Spirit.

You have not acknowledged that God is Spirit, and that Jesus is the Spirit, the same Spirit.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There are three, and you saying Jesus is at the right hand of the Father does not disprove they are the same. How do you ever get it means they are not the same? There is only One Divine Spirit, and Jesus is the Spirit with a physical body. Notice that you will NOT address that. I brought it up to you before and you will not reply to it.

Man is a "Trinity". Man is Flesh and Soul... bound and alive by "Spirit".

God is a "TriUnity". God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. Note the difference?

When our "Body" dies... Our Soul remains. But the very "Spirit" that binds our Body to our Soul returns to whence it came. I'm hoping you know the scripture for this. If you don't... I'll respond. There is no point in our human life that our Flesh, Soul and Spirit are aligned.

When God's "Body" died... His Soul/Spirit returned to He who He is. Yet... the Body of God is known as the Logos/Word/Memra/Son ... and there's no way around it... God's Body, Soul and Spirit is Divine and capable of things we are not. God's Soul, Flesh and Spirit are eternally aligned. This is the very perfection of God and it is the reason why attempting to "Be Like God" is impossible. There is only ONE Chief and the rest of all creation in Heaven and Earth is merely an "Indian".

To Call God just a Spirit with a Body is to deny that God has a Soul and it further denies all scripture. God has emotions. We read about them. God has a presence. We are revealed in Heb. 1:3 that the SON is the Presence/Voice/Very Glory of the Father.

You are rewriting scripture with your verbiage. I will confess that in study, I have even marked up matters as "Jesus the Father"... "Jesus the Son"... "Jesus the Holy Spirit"... but I revere the supremacy of Christ and because of John 5:39, 1 John 2:27 and 2 Tim. 3:16... I am not allowed to tell Jesus or Scripture what T(t)hey mean. I'm sorry to be disagreeing with you, but you are now bending the actual flow of scripture with your wording and I see no point in using deceptive tactics or kindness that you will dash to pieces because you dislike when scripture disagrees with your perspective.

John 16:7 is worded in such a manner that makes this impossible to change.

Again, you merely quoting about the rushing wind is not an explanation, it is you merely quoting something and pretending you proved something.

The Rushing Wind is about the coming of the Comforter. This was in direct reference to John 16:7

Jesus does not suggest they are to be referred to separately.

Not only does He suggest so, but He does so Himself and this is the John 16:7 point that you are dodging.

No, I did not say it that way and you should be more careful when debating. I said they are not different and that they are the same.

I disagree with you and apologize for being the bull in a china shop that I can be. But, can a leopard change it's spots?

Shame on you for resulting to insults. What else do you got?

Again... I apologize for offending you, but you are literally trying to change the very flow of Jesus' words with your refusal to address them as they fall directly from the page.

God's Truth

Man is a "Trinity". Man is Flesh and Soul... bound and alive by "Spirit".

You make no sense. We are flesh and our own spirit. We receive the Holy Spirit when we are saved.

God is a "TriUnity". God is Flesh, Soul and Spirit. Note the difference?

You got that wrong. A body is made a soul by having a spirit. So you saying God is flesh and soul is not correct.

When our "Body" dies... Our Soul remains. But the very "Spirit" that binds our Body to our Soul returns to whence it came. I'm hoping you know the scripture for this. If you don't... I'll respond. There is no point in our human life that our Flesh, Soul and Spirit are aligned.
Our soul does not remain when we die. When we die, our spirit goes to live on either with God or not, and our body ceases from being a soul, it is now just a dead body.

When God's "Body" died... His Soul/Spirit returned to He who He is.

You have got to know that does not make sense, what do you mean he returned to He who He is?
Yet... the Body of God is known as the Logos/Word/Memra/Son ... and there's no way around it... God's Body, Soul and Spirit is Divine and capable of things we are not. God's Soul, Flesh and Spirit are eternally aligned. This is the very perfection of God and it is the reason why attempting to "Be Like God" is impossible. There is only ONE Chief and the rest of all creation in Heaven and Earth is merely an "Indian".

You go against the scripture when you say being like God is impossible, for the scriptures say we are to be like Him. I have explained that to you before with scripture.

God's Truth

To Call God just a Spirit with a Body is to deny that God has a Soul and it further denies all scripture.
“Just” a Spirit with a body, are you kidding?
And you really need to check yourself for saying we have a soul and a body. Our body is made a soul by our spirit.

God has emotions. We read about them. God has a presence. We are revealed in Heb. 1:3 that the SON is the Presence/Voice/Very Glory of the Father.

You are rewriting scripture with your verbiage. I will confess that in study, I have even marked up matters as "Jesus the Father"... "Jesus the Son"... "Jesus the Holy Spirit"... but I revere the supremacy of Christ and because of John 5:39, 1 John 2:27 and 2 Tim. 3:16... I am not allowed to tell Jesus or Scripture what T(t)hey mean. I'm sorry to be disagreeing with you, but you are now bending the actual flow of scripture with your wording and I see no point in using deceptive tactics or kindness that you will dash to pieces because you dislike when scripture disagrees with your perspective.
You have not proven any of the things you just said to me. Your mere opinion means nothing. You do not even answer simple questions.

Not only does He suggest so, but He does so Himself and this is the John 16:7 point that you are dodging.
Jesus does not suggest you think of him differently than from the Father; in fact, Jesus says he ONLY says what the Father says, and he ONLY does what the Father does. When you see Jesus one day, you can say, “I see the Father”.

I disagree with you and apologize for being the bull in a china shop that I can be. But, can a leopard change it's spots?
Again... I apologize for offending you, but you are literally trying to change the very flow of Jesus' words with your refusal to address them as they fall directly from the page.

You are not telling the truth. You are the one who refuses to acknowledge the Truth.
Again, tell me, how many Divine Spirits are there? Is the Father Spirit? Is Jesus the Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit God?

Why won’t you answer?!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
“Just” a Spirit with a body, are you kidding?
And you really need to check yourself for saying we have a soul and a body. Our body is made a soul by our spirit.

You keep forgetting His SOUL. You know... the... I am in My Father and My Father is in Me... of the matter.

I specifically said that "our" soul is the result of the very "Life giving" Spirit that breaths our flesh into existence. I just worded it to return ownership back to the ONE Who "gave it".[/quote]

It is His Breath, not ours. We have free will and were bought with a price, but the very Spirit that binds us to life is none other than God the Father. When we accept Jesus, we are afforded communion with "that which gives us LIFE", though we would not be afforded this, if the Son hadn't married HIMSELF to the Flesh of all humanity by being "Conceived" of the HOLY SPIRIT and BORN of the Virgin Mary... and then ascended in "Spiritual Form" to be before the Father, baring all of our SIN. (Zech. 3) ... JHWH ... Hint...

This is why we now can be indwelled by the Holy Spirit of Christ (Romans 8:9) and Jesus says "I and my Father will take up residence."

You have not proven any of the things you just said to me. Your mere opinion means nothing. You do not even answer simple questions.

I indeed answered and with scriptural precision that draws from all 66 books and takes into account the "Meat" of dispensation. I'm not liable for your lack of appreciation for what I answered with.

I have proven it 3 different ways that are all scripturally supported on a massive level.

Jesus does not suggest you think of him differently than from the Father; in fact, Jesus says he ONLY says what the Father says, and he ONLY does what the Father does. When you see Jesus one day, you can say, “I see the Father”.

He does indeed and this is why you are now defensive.

Allow me to prove my point by using the N.I.G. and E.E. and then just GT... Trust me... "You'll See".

John 16:7 (EE's adaptation) Nevertheless EE tells you the truth. It is to your advantage that EE goes away; for if EE does not go away, Nameless.In.Grace will not come to you; but if EE departs, EE will send nameless.in.grace to you. 8 And when nameless.in.grace has come, n.i.g. will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:​

John 16:7 (GT's Adaptation) Nevertheless [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] tells you the truth. It is to your advantage that [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] goes away; for if [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] does not go away, [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] will not come to you; but if [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] departs, [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] will send [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] to you. 8 And when [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] has come, [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:​

If you still don't get it... We'll wait for another day.

You are not telling the truth. You are the one who refuses to acknowledge the Truth.

I suspect that I am answering and you don't like my answers. I've been down this road once or twice with many people.

Again, tell me, how many Divine Spirits are there? Is the Father Spirit? Is Jesus the Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit God?

ONE SPIRIT... The Father is THEE Spirit. Jesus is the name of God. The Holy Spirit is the SOUL of God. The SON is the BODY of God.

The Spirit is not the Soul.
The Soul is not the Body.
The Body is not the Spirit

They all make up God. Jesus is the NAME above ALL NAMES.

Why won’t you answer?!

Please ask the question again and I will do my level best to give you an answer.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You make no sense. We are flesh and our own spirit. We receive the Holy Spirit when we are saved.

That Spirit inside you that gives you life is not "your own".

You got that wrong. A body is made a soul by having a spirit. So you saying God is flesh and soul is not correct.

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."​

And Again... (Ecc. 12:7)

1 Thes. 5:23 helps too.

Our soul does not remain when we die. When we die, our spirit goes to live on either with God or not, and our body ceases from being a soul, it is now just a dead body.

Just to be ornery... If our SOUL ceases as you say ... then we are out of luck.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.​

You have got to know that does not make sense, what do you mean he returned to He who He is?

Luke 23:46

You go against the scripture when you say being like God is impossible, for the scriptures say we are to be like Him. I have explained that to you before with scripture.

No GT... SATAN says we "will" be like HIM.

Is. 14:14 and Gen. 3:5

God's Truth

That Spirit inside you that gives you life is not "your own".

We have our own spirit at conception. God gives us our own spirit.
We are flesh and spirit.

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

And Again... (Ecc. 12:7)

1 Thes. 5:23 helps too.

What do you think those scriptures mean? I can explain them to you if you would like.

Just to be ornery... If our SOUL ceases as you say ... then we are out of luck.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear Him that is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

That scripture means man can kill the body but not the soul which means man cannot kill the body with the spirit. The spirit cannot be killed. The spirit makes our body a soul.

God's Truth

Luke 23:46
You did not use that scripture correctly.
No GT... SATAN says we "will" be like HIM.

Is. 14:14 and Gen. 3:5

You definitely do not understand those scriptures.

You reference Isaiah 14:14 and you left out the scripture before it, which could have given you more understanding.

Let me put the scripture you referenced, and then I will put another scripture next to it that proves you do not have understanding and that you misuse the scriptures.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'

Now remember, you said we are not to be like God; now read these scriptures:

Ephesians 4:23 o be renewed in the spirit of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

Now did you read all those scriptures where God wants us to be conformed in the image of his Son?
Can you not see the difference between what God says and what Satan says? Are you really that confused to where you can't see that God wants us to be transformed into the image of His Son? Do you really think you can ignore all those scriptures? Do you really think God wanting us to be like His Son is the same as what Satan did?

You also quoted /Genesis 3:5.

"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Now read what God says:

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Did you read that?
Why then do you go against the scriptures?
Why won't you look at the scriptures that you misunderstand and give it some more thought so you will not falsely accuse anyone anymore about those things?

Satan lied and said we would not die---that was the lie.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You did not use that scripture correctly.

You definitely do not understand those scriptures.

You reference Isaiah 14:14 and you left out the scripture before it, which could have given you more understanding.

Let me put the scripture you referenced, and then I will put another scripture next to it that proves you do not have understanding and that you misuse the scriptures.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'

Now remember, you said we are not to be like God; now read these scriptures:

Ephesians 4:23 o be renewed in the spirit of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

Now did you read all those scriptures where God wants us to be conformed in the image of his Son?
Can you not see the difference between what God says and what Satan says? Are you really that confused to where you can't see that God wants us to be transformed into the image of His Son? Do you really think you can ignore all those scriptures? Do you really think God wanting us to be like His Son is the same as what Satan did?

You also quoted /Genesis 3:5.

"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

Now read what God says:

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Did you read that?
Why then do you go against the scriptures?
Why won't you look at the scriptures that you misunderstand and give it some more thought so you will not falsely accuse anyone anymore about those things?

Satan lied and said we would not die---that was the lie.

I agree that we "Bare the Image". But I don't think you realize exactly what that is saying. It is a 3 fold statement and when you go straight from Isaiah 14:14 to defending that you can be like JESUS CHRIST, who you specifically say is the FATHER and make zero distinction from in your belief system... I would say that no amount of reasoning can work with you, or quoting of scripture.

Is. 14:14 remains your burden, but I know Jesus has got you GT. This is where wisdom tells me to discontinue this topic for now.

All grace and sincere REBUKE!

- EE

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We have our own spirit at conception. God gives us our own spirit.
We are flesh and spirit.

What do you think those scriptures mean? I can explain them to you if you would like.

That scripture means man can kill the body but not the soul which means man cannot kill the body with the spirit. The spirit cannot be killed. The spirit makes our body a soul.

All of this is now irrelevant, because you say the Spirit is specifically MODEL and you claim you can "BE LIKE THE SPIRIT".

So... I'm chilling out on this discussion for a bit.

- EE

God's Truth

All of this is now irrelevant, because you say the Spirit is specifically MODEL and you claim you can "BE LIKE THE SPIRIT".

So... I'm chilling out on this discussion for a bit.

- EE

I have no idea what you are talking about. What is "specifically MODEL"?
Stop saying I claim something and say things that I do not say.
You need to answer questions and reply to the scriptures that I give. You don't have understanding of anything, not even of what I am talking about.

You can't just make up things that people didn't say.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea what you are talking about. What is "specifically MODEL"?
Stop saying I claim something and say things that I do not say.
You need to answer questions and reply to the scriptures that I give. You don't have understanding of anything, not even of what I am talking about.

I will make this specific.

We confess our inability to "live a life that pleases God". (Repent) "The Son" is afforded the ability to dwell within us by His "Holy Spirit", (Because we are shown by HIM that HE is the very "Face" and "Glory" of God... so... WE DIE) though He Himself... (The Son) is "At the Right Hand of the Father".

When we go before God in "prayer", we are now seen as "The Son", by the "Father". This is only possible through the "propitiation" of "The Son". ( [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] )... Please do a scriptural and word defining search of the word... "Propitiation".

This is much different than saying that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ALL Modal or (ONE) and without any "form" or "fashion" of TRI (3).

You are bypassing the narrow gate with your very theology and standing right before God in your Sinless state.

You like "truth" GT, but sometimes the "TRUTH" hurts.

- EE

God's Truth

I will make this specific.

We confess our inability to "live a life that pleases God". (Repent)

Just say what the scriptures say and don't put it in different words.

We confess our sins to God.

"The Son" is afforded the ability to dwell within us by His "Holy Spirit", (Because we are shown by HIM that HE is the very "Face" and "Glory" of God... so... WE DIE) though He Himself... (The Son) is "At the Right Hand of the Father".

When we go before God in "prayer", we are now seen as "The Son", by the "Father".

Show the exact scripture that says it like that. Jesus makes us righteous, but where do you get that God does not see us anymore? Show the scripture that says that EXACT thing you said. I don't want you to give me yet another scripture that you have no understanding of.

This is only possible through the "propitiation" of "The Son". ( [MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] )... Please do a scriptural and word defining search of the word... "Propitiation".

Again, sounds like you have no idea what that means.

This is much different than saying that The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ALL Modal or (ONE) and without any "form" or "fashion" of TRI (3).
I never said that. Stop making things up. I think that is why I stopped debating you before because you are dishonest. You cannot just make up things and say I said it.
You are bypassing the narrow gate with your very theology and standing right before God in your Sinless state.

You like "truth" GT, but sometimes the "TRUTH" hurts.

- EE

It sounds like you run from the truth.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Just say what the scriptures say and don't put it in different words.

We confess our sins to God.

Show the exact scripture that says it like that. Jesus makes us righteous, but where do you get that God does not see us anymore? Show the scripture that says that EXACT thing you said. I don't want you to give me yet another scripture that you have no understanding of.

Again, sounds like you have no idea what that means.

I never said that. Stop making things up. I think that is why I stopped debating you before because you are dishonest. You cannot just make up things and say I said it.

It sounds like you run from the truth.

S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R

(Gal. 2:20) :readthis: