The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What don't you get that creeds are not of God?
So what? Cars aren't of God, nor are cell phones or other electronic devices, does that mean we shouldn't use those things?

There's nothing wrong with using words to represent definitions, and using those words to state what we believe. Any theology that is not Bible based is of course wrong. However, even the ones that are Biblically based aren't always good and correct. However, if one has a clear understanding of the Bible, then one can make judgments about their theology, determining what does and does not fit with what the Bible teaches.

I'm going to be blunt here. I believe that the Bible is very clear, when you look at the entire message of the Bible, and not just specific verses, that it teaches a Trinity. It's not a creed, it's not a belief, it's what the Bible teaches as fact.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You do not have truth to defend yourself, so you go on a personal attack of slander.

Do you really like doing what Satan would do if he did not have people?
So, according to you, asking a simple question is slander. Right. I'll remember to not ask any more questions /s

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

randomvim

What don't you get that creeds are not of God?

We must obey God not men.

Creeds are from men.
Yes. I know. but your language is from man as well. our means to comunicate, like computers and phones, are from man. very basis of language is to identify.

And though we humans can divide ourselves because of our creeds and titles and such. We will continue to try and use these things because of our social desire to identify ourselves and others.

this is for our own well being, but can be abused same as anything. Passages in Bible support this idea as we are to identify the things that cause us to sin and cut them out of our lives, within reason. But to identify these things we must know what or who they are.

ps. I added to the post you edited.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is a debate site on scripture, doctrines, and religions, etc.

It is not a place for you to tell me about what you think of me and keep fighting me and calling me a modalist when I explain how and why I am not one.
Don't be a hypocrite, GT.