The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Everyone is born through their mother.

We are to honor our father and mother, both our biological father and mother and our spiritual Father and mother.

Our parents are not our spiritual father and mother.

God is the Father of our spirits.

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Hebrews 12:9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

Zechariah 12:1 A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me the mother of the express image if you can.

The Word did not have a mother before Mary since no one can be born without a mother.

As a human he was the product of the Holy Spirit and Mary.

During his human life he had both a spiritual Father and a spiritual mother.

We have the very same spiritual Father and spiritual mother.

We are family.

God's Truth

The Word did not have a mother before Mary since no one can be born without a mother.

We are family.

Matthew 3:9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

keypurr

We are family.

The word EXISTED LONG BEFORE THE WORLD, I see no mother mentioned for the WORD.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The word EXISTED LONG BEFORE THE WORLD, I see no mother mentioned for the WORD.

Which proves my point. Christ's biological mother was Mary. But Mary was not Jesus Christ's spiritual mother who is also our spiritual mother.

Do you not understand this?

keypurr

Which proves my point. Christ's biological mother was Mary. But Mary was not Jesus Christ's spiritual mother who is also our spiritual mother.

Do you not understand this?

Yep, who was Adam's spiritual mother?

I would say it was the same mother of the express image.

Good nite.

God's Truth

I disagree. Why would he be coming back to get us then?

He is coming for those left alive and he will be coming with those who had died before he came.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

Why shouldn't we receive our bodies back?

clefty

He is coming for those left alive and he will be coming with those who had died before he came.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.

Why shouldn't we receive our bodies back?

Read on:

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first"

Ummm...yes He returns with those who sleep in Jesus...they are asleep...He puts these sleeping souls into the dust again and they rise "FIRST"...see? NOT "they rise again" or "first AGAIN"...or "they return again to Heaven"

Why do we need these physical bodies at all?