The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

That is Jesus. Why can't you see that?

Jesus came in the likeness of sinful flesh. He was found in appearance as a man. Jesus was made like a man.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

Hebrews 2:17 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people

Romans 1:3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David,

Romans 8:3
For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh,

That person who suffered and died was Jesus, the Man, who came from heaven, and whose Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father, and that is why he is called the Christ.
Jesus was born to Mary, he is a man. Creation is the beginning friend.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My valued friend I have never been closer to my God and my Lord as I am at this moment. I realize the great folks on this site that care for my soul. But what I do, I do for my creator. Most will not understand fully what I see in scripture. I no longer see what they still believe in. That is their choice and I love them as brothers no matter what.

I may be wrong but at 81 my time is short. But I have no fear for I trust him to judge me fairly.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

At least I see there is some doubt. I ask you my dear friend to take another look. There is still time, even at 81.

God's Truth

keypurr, we all have our own spirit that lives inside us. Our spirit makes our physical body alive.

James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead,

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Hebrews 12:9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spiritsand live!

Zechariah 12:1 A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

keypurr

keypurr, we all have our own spirit that lives inside us. Our spirit makes our physical body alive.

James 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead,

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Hebrews 12:9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spiritsand live!

Zechariah 12:1 A prophecy: The word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Not talking about that spirit. There are many spirits.