The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I can hardly believe that people here are not more careful.

Jamie is calling God sick for saying He is our Father and saying He is our Husband.

God is our husband

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

Jeremiah 3:14
"Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.

Hosea 2:16
"In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

God is our creator.

Romans 11:36
Hebrews 2:10

God is our Father.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

You were just shown that God CALLS HIMSELF HUSBAND and FATHER; and YOU call Him sick and kookoo

You blasphemy things you do not understand.

God's Truth

Jamie calls God SICK and insane.

Jeremiah 3:14 “Return, O backsliding children,” says the Lord; “for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.

We are not going to marry our father, that's sick.

:kookoo:

God's Truth

God is our husband

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

"In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

God is our Father.

Deuteronomy 32:6 Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

...and many more.

Apple7

Some person same name.

As I said before, we are told he will be called Father. I call him Father and you go against me for it.

The Hebrew states that His NAME will be called Everlasting Father....not that He 'IS' The Father.

Now, if you can show us in the original languages, that The Son IS The Father, then you might have an argument....but, you abhor the original languages, and ignore them at all costs...

Apple7

More ignorance on your part...

Isa 54.5

For your Makers (plural) are your husbands (plural); Yahweh of Hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of all the earth.

‘ō·śa·yiḵ’ (makers) is plural in the Hebrew.

‘ḇō·‘ă·la·yiḵ’ (husbands) is plural in the Hebrew.

Rosenritter

The Hebrew states that His NAME will be called Everlasting Father....not that He 'IS' The Father.

Now, if you can show us in the original languages, that The Son IS The Father, then you might have an argument....but, you abhor the original languages, and ignore them at all costs...

If Jesus isn't the Father, then who is? Can you show us the Father?

God's Truth

You have no argument, but you act as if you do.

We do not have to learn another language to know God's Truth, so stop speaking about other languages.

God the Father says Jesus will be called Father, and that is what I call him, but you do not like it.

God's Truth

More ignorance on your part...

Isa 54.5

For your Makers (plural) are your husbands (plural); Yahweh of Hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of all the earth.

Isaiah 44:25 who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,
Jeremiah 8:9 The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?
1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
1 Corinthians 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
1 Corinthians 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
More ignorance on your MY part...

Isa 54.5

More ignorance on your part, it says husband singular

Apple7

You have no argument, but you act as if you do.

We do not have to learn another language to know God's Truth, so stop speaking about other languages.

God the Father says Jesus will be called Father, and that is what I call him, but you do not like it.

Let's put it in simple terms that even you should understand...

Your logic:

Your name is Bob Smith.

Your Father's name is Bob Smith.

Therefore, you ARE your Father.

See how silly your logic is...?

God's Truth

Let's put it in simple terms that even you should understand...

Your logic:

Your name is Bob Smith.

Your Father's name is Bob Smith.

Therefore, you ARE your Father.

See how silly your logic is...?

God says that Jesus' name will be Father.

So why do you go against me for calling him Father?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God is our husband

God is our Father.

Deuteronomy 32:6 Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

...and many more.

Isn't it called the marriage supper of the Lamb?