The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Just checking, you do mean "by what the blood stands for" as a symbol, right?

Romans 5:9 KJV
Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Because if you understand the blood as symbolic of some action of Christ, then I think you two have been arguing needlessly for weeks. Faith in Christ, blood of Christ, small word differences point still to the same thing. Maybe there could be some sort of resolution?

No. Absolutely no symbol whatsoever.

Christ Jesus Himself said, 'I did not come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.' He shedding His precious blood and His finished legal work on the Cross of Calvary is the sword.

Now, it behooves us to either accept Him and His finished legal work or reject it. We can't have both. The decision has been placed on ones lap.

lifeisgood

Jesus was born as the savior, the Lamb. At age thirty the spirit son entered him and God declared that this was his son. That is when he became the Christ.

You, keypurr, have out-rightly rejected the Truth for a lie coming to you out of the blue when you were not looking.

You don't even accept the Aramaic:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“For today, The Savior has been born to you, who is THE LORD JEHOVAH The Messiah, in the city of David.” (Luke 2:11)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did he not send his spirit back to God as he died?

I suspect that the express image went back to God but the spirit that Jesus was born with did not.
But to be honest I have not given it much thought friend.

You don't put enough thought into anything. You just make things up as you go along. Spirit Son? You made that whole thing up as one of your odd "Theories."

lifeisgood

Here are the works that save:

Humble yourself, fear God, admit you are a sinner, confess your sins to God, repent of your sins, stop sinning, call on Jesus to help you.

Which none you can do on your own.
You say you have to do all of that while you are a UNbeliever.

lifeisgood

Here are good works to do after you are saved:

Invite the apostles to your home, serve them and feed them, see to it they have clothes, rest and food. Those kinds of things are good works to do that do NOT save, but are good works to do after one is saved.

No can do what you tell me I have to do.
Cannot invite the apostles to my home, serve them and feed them, see to it they have clothes, rest and food, for there are no apostles now.

Rosenritter

No. Absolutely no symbol whatsoever.

Christ Jesus Himself said, 'I did not come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.' He shedding His precious blood and His finished legal work on the Cross of Calvary is the sword.

Now, it behooves us to either accept Him and His finished legal work or reject it. We can't have both. The decision has been placed on ones lap.
I think you are confusing the meaning of symbol. If you need literal blood that decayed a while back. It had better be symbolic for all our sakes.

Rosenritter

Disagree, if your God died, he died. Your God is a man made God.
Your God is the express IMAGE of the Father, all images are CREATIONS, not God.
Can you show me ANY image that is not a creation?

2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Your God has a God. There is only one true God.
God does not have the power to die when he wants and raise himself up again? Aren't you the one placing limits?

Rosenritter

That fact that you don't agree with what the Bible says is your problem.

The Son of God (who IS GOD), died for my sin. It was not God acting like Harrison Ford.

No luck needed. I simply accept God's Word just the way He wrote it.
It was God acting as the Passover Lamb, not as Harrison Ford. Your answer is so dumb, Harrison Ford hadn't been born yet, didn't exist, so how could God act as Harrison Ford? ;)

Right Divider

Body part
It was God acting as the Passover Lamb, not as Harrison Ford. Your answer is so dumb, Harrison Ford hadn't been born yet, didn't exist, so how could God act as Harrison Ford? ;)
You are claiming that God is a pretender. That is "acts" as the Father and "acts" as the Son..... that is incorrect.

The Son of God WAS the Passover Lamb and was not ACTING as the Passover Lamb.