The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

His KJV quote says waxed strong in spirit.

And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

wax 2 (wăks)
intr.v. waxed, wax·ing, wax·es
1. To increase gradually in size, number, strength, or intensity: "His love affair with Mrs. Bernstein waxed and waned and waxed again" (C. Hugh Holman).
2. To show a progressively larger illuminated area, as the moon does in passing from new to full.
Oh....thank you for pointing that out.

So they seem to be intentionally misrepresenting what is written.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No one can only say what someone else tells them to say, unless they are that person come in another form. Think.
So if my boss gives me load information for me to relay to the shipper, and I tell the shipper that load information, does that make me my boss? Because that's the logic you're using.

popsthebuilder

So... according to GT... to obey God we must constantly tell LIES!

PERSONS.... not figures.

A Father is a PERSON. A Son is a PERSON. A Father is NOT His own Son.

And what about the Holy Spirit that everyone keeps leaving out when they say similar to what you have just stated?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I gave you scripture that says Jesus only says what the Father says.

I gave you scripture saying it is the FATHER's WORK and the Father's command.

I can give you scripture that it is the Father's blood. If it is His blood it is His body.
So Jesus obeyed His own commands (if what you say about Jesus being the Father is true)?

If Jesus is the Father, why would the Father have to give commands at all, why didn't He just do the things He willed, instead of commanding Himself to do them? It doesn't make any sense for Him to do that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So Jesus obeyed His own commands (if what you say about Jesus being the Father is true)?

If Jesus is the Father, why would the Father have to give commands at all, why didn't He just do the things He willed, instead of commanding Himself to do them? It doesn't make any sense for Him to do that.
Don't feed the heretic in her own delusions.

popsthebuilder

The only one's confused here are you anti-trinitarians who will LIE CONSTANTLY.

One God; One Spirit; Three persons.

P.S. Quit asking your misdirecting questions.
It is very good to see some admit that there is only One Spirit at work within the Son and that it is the Holy Spirit of the Father.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Its taught in outward symbolism signs that points to an inward path Luke 17:20-21 to unveil its dark sayings Psalms 78:2 that light ones path back to I AM, hidden in the symbology. Everyone's is a trinity triad being portrayed in the scripture by our pattern who was the image OF the Godhead bodily, A story to those asleep Eph 5:14 to who they are 1Cor 6:19, 1Cor 3:16, set in the land of good and evil still producing it's mist/veil/observable darkness searching by appearance of the letters meaning can only build the foundation of the temple Ephesians 2:20, but when one mixes the rest of the structure with idol worship they stay confussed (outward trinity) if not rightly divided 2Cor 6:16, John 2:20, 2Cor 3:6.
If you're just going to post new age cult nonsense...

8296e7f56dc44a31370c1caaa330b886.gif

[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION]

popsthebuilder

So if my boss gives me load information for me to relay to the shipper, and I tell the shipper that load information, does that make me my boss? Because that's the logic you're using.
She said only, as in every word the spoke was given him to speak by the Father.

Not a very accurate analogy.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
But I thought it says the Word was GOD and the Word became flesh.

Yes, it does.

Jesus (who was/is/always will be God, also known as the Word) was sent by the Father (who was/is/always will be God), became flesh and dwelt among us. At 30 years old, He (Jesus) was baptised by John the Baptist, and the Father said Jesus was His (the Father's) Son, in Whom (Jesus) He (the Father) was well pleased, as the Holy Spirit (who was/is/always will be God) alighted upon Him (Jesus).

Did I miss anything?