The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
I said that your explanation makes three gods making one; whether or not you want to admit it.
So... according to GT... to obey God we must constantly tell LIES!

The trinity doctrine says that there are three DIFFERENT and SEPARATE making one God.

Three separate and different what?
PERSONS.... not figures.

A Father is a PERSON. A Son is a PERSON. A Father is NOT His own Son.

God's Truth

I have NEVER said that there is more than one God or that God is more than one Spirit.

I have REPEATEDLY said:
One God; One Spirit; Three persons.​

The Father IS SPIRIT. The Son is that one and only divine Spirit. The Holy Spirit is that Spirit.

You say the Father is not Spirit; You say the Son is not Spirit. You say they are two different Persons who are not Spirit and the Holy Spirit is yet another Person who is their Spirit.

You preach nonsense.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God the Father became flesh; He came as a Son of man.

Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as a man's.

Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.

He could have stopped being as a man anytime he wanted to, but he finished the Father's work.

John 4:31 Meanwhile his disciples urged him, "Rabbi, eat something."

32 But he said to them, "I have food to eat that you know nothing about."

33 Then his disciples said to each other, "Could someone have brought him food?"

34 "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Did you read that? Jesus says his food is to DO the will of him who sent me and to FINISH HIS WORK.

Why do you keep blaspheming!!! God the Father NEVER came in the flesh. State Book, Chapter and verse when it explicitly states that the Father came in the FLESH. That is absolute Heresy. The Son and the Son only came in the flesh to do the will of the Father.

God's Truth

Why do you keep blaspheming!!! God the Father NEVER came in the flesh. State Book, Chapter and verse when it explicitly states that the Father came in the FLESH. That is absolute Heresy. The Son and the Son only came in the flesh to do the will of the Father.
John 1:14King James Version (KJV)
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Right Divider

Body part
The Father IS SPIRIT. The Son is that one and only divine Spirit. The Holy Spirit is that Spirit.
100% compatible with the doctrine of the trinity. Go learn about it sometime.

You say the Father is not Spirit;
LIE!
You say the Son is not Spirit.
LIE!
You say they are two different Persons who are not Spirit and the Holy Spirit is yet another Person who is their Spirit.

You preach nonsense.
You are completely and utterly confused as per usual ... and you LIE!

GT, the obedience liar.

Right Divider

Body part

You say the Father is not Spirit; You say the Son is not Spirit. You say they are two different Persons who are not Spirit and the Holy Spirit is yet another Person who is their Spirit.

You preach nonsense.

You say the Father is Spirit. That is not what the trinitarians say.

I am glad you say the Father is Spirit. Now tell me is Jesus Spirit?
The only one's confused here are you anti-trinitarians who will LIE CONSTANTLY.

One God; One Spirit; Three persons.

P.S. Quit asking your misdirecting questions.