The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

And giving Him HIS Spirit.

:doh: The man has no understanding of what it means to be anointed. :nono:

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,​

1 Samuel 15:17 And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the Lord anointed thee king over Israel?

1 Samuel 16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:doh: The man has no understanding of what it means to be anointed. :nono:

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,​

1 Samuel 15:17 And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the Lord anointed thee king over Israel?

1 Samuel 16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.​

Well, in his defense, David sinned.

It could be deduced that Jesus was unique in that he received the Spirit without measure.

Are you saying that Pops shoulda used John's quote or what?

Sorry, you kinda lost me here.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

It could be deduced that Jesus was unique in that he received the Spirit without measure.

Here, I'll answer myself.

The Holy Spirit is not the Father either.:eek:

lifeisgood

All who want to be saved must want it more than anything in this world, even more than their own life.

Those who helped Jesus lay the foundation had the extra threat of being crucified too.

Mark 8:35 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

Understanding is given to those who obey.

Have you obeyed Luke 9:23-24 yet?

popsthebuilder

Scripture says the Father sent the Son.
Scripture does not say the Father sent Himself.
You go against scripture by saying the Father sent Himself.
Why do you think Christ stated that the father was in Him, and He in the father?

Do separate people or persons generally dwell within one another?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

It was neither the Father nor the Holy Spirit that was baptized by John in the Jordan River.
It was the Son being baptized by John in the Jordan River.
All three (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) were all doing something different from what the others were doing.
The Son was being baptized.
The Holy Spirit was descending.
The Father was speaking from heaven.
They were not all three one and the same because they were not all three doing the same thing.
Look woman; your silly little parlor tricks don't work on me.

I can speak and fall into water all at the same time, all while doing a multitude of other things.

Oh, and being baptised is having something done to you; not doing something.

But sure; I'll play.

I can descend and speak and be dipped in water all at the same time.....and guess what; I'm just a broke person; not a god, and surely not GOD, whom you continue to limit to the capacity of a simpleton in order to bolster your doctrine.

We should all be aware that GOD is omnipotent and omniscient; pretty simple for such to do three or four or five or infinite things at once, and be multiple places at once.

Silly trinnies; claim we worship some simple GOD because we understand to some level, and then go right back and claim their God is so simple that he can't breath and snap his fingers at the same time; self contradictory hogwash propogated as truth by those who would have nar one of us enter in due to their pride and greed and the error of man's tradition.

God's Truth

Look woman; your silly little parlor tricks don't work on me.

I can speak and fall into water all at the same time, all while doing a multitude of other things.

Oh, and being baptised is having something done to you; not doing something.

But sure; I'll play.

I can descend and speak and be dipped in water all at the same time.....and guess what; I'm just a broke person; not a god, and surely not GOD, whom you continue to limit to the capacity of a simpleton in order to bolster your doctrine.

We should all be aware that GOD is omnipotent and omniscient; pretty simple for such to do three or four or five or infinite things at once, and be multiple places at once.

Silly trinnies; claim we worship some simple GOD because we understand to some level, and then go right back and claim their God is so simple that he can't breath and snap his fingers at the same time; self contradictory hogwash propogated as truth by those who would have nar one of us enter in due to their pride and greed and the error of man's tradition.

That was excellent, if you don't mind my saying so.

God's Truth

So, you're saying that this body that you claim He had before He came to earth was perishable?

No, his body before coming to earth was imperishable. He is the First and the Last. He had the resurrected Spiritual Body before coming to earth, and received it back after ascending to heaven. God made the plan for salvation to be through Jesus before anything was made, and then all was made through Jesus.

God's Truth

You bring up a good point. Glorydazed doesn't seem to get it that Jesus is the Spirit, just like the scriptures say, and he never sinned, even before being baptized.

God's Truth

Whenever I want a good laugh, I go back and read the first few pages.

It's like the Hulk getting in the ring with Tiny Tim. :rotfl:

You sound like the sore loser and one in denial.

AMR is is the copy/paste professor. He is also king of the links. Times of refreshing and great healing could come to him, but he would rather keep the teachings of all the teachers that ticked his ear, and proudly show off his titles.

God's Truth

The Son had glory with His Father before the creation (no bodies involved).

John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

...and what about Jesus do you think was divine if he did not have the spirit of God the Father? Tell me how Jesus came to earth but had NOT the Spirit of God the Father come as a man's?

You give that scripture and say no bodies involved?! Jesus received the same glory he had before coming to earth; and what did he have when leaving this earth? A RESURRECTED BODY.