The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stop it, steko. I am defending myself from your false attacks.
You cannot defend your theory with scripture because scripture does not say that the Father sent Himself
Scripture says the Father sent the Son.
One (the Father) is doing the sending, not being sent.
The other one (the Son) is being sent, not doing the sending.

Just as it is one (the Father) speaking from heaven as the other one (the Son) is being baptized.

popsthebuilder

The Son was baptized by John in the Jordan River, the Father was not baptized by John in the Jordan River.
The Father was in heaven speaking to His Son while His Son was being baptized by John in the Jordan River.
And giving Him HIS Spirit.

They are now the same; have been since He ascended for sure, and forever more.

The same Spirit

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And giving Him HIS Spirit.

They are now the same, ha e been since He ascended for sure, and forever more.

The same Spirit

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
It was neither the Father nor the Holy Spirit that was baptized by John in the Jordan River.
It was the Son being baptized by John in the Jordan River.
All three (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) were all doing something different from what the others were doing.
The Son was being baptized.
The Holy Spirit was descending.
The Father was speaking from heaven.
They were not all three one and the same because they were not all three doing the same thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are silly, AMR. If you want to come here to debate, then do so, and stop just dropping links to other threads where you lost that debate.
If he lost the debate, why is he the only one promoting it and telling others to read it? You're response here makes you sound like a bitter loser.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Son had glory with His Father before the creation (no bodies involved).

John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Yeppers.

John 17:5
(5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.