The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Incorrect.

Why do you keep conflating what I say with me promoting false niceties?
Being truthful.

Do you not understand my words?

It's okay if you don't. It is most likely my error in communication that the problem stemmed from
Or ........ you just like this game playing, so you keep it going.
Fun fun fun!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are roughly 1,485+/- pages in this thread (who knows how many responses per page).
There are roughly 22,264+/- responses in this thread.

Now, I will have to also keep track of the response number where you posit your false doctrine to be able to prove to you that I am simply repeating what you vociferously write. Yes, gt, before you ask, vociferously.
As of right now, GT has 5,469 posts in this thread.
Pops is the second highest poster in this thread with 1,871 posts.

God's Truth

Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God the Father come as a man.

We all have our own spirit.

We are our spirit.

Our spirit changes and grows with our body.

The natural man lives to please his flesh, and his spirit is darkened.

Some people are more spiritual and they want more out of life than to just please their flesh.

Jesus came to earth to tell us how to prepare your spirit to get saved, to have him live inside of you.

As our spirits obey Jesus, we become more like him, we become more spiritual.

Jesus' spirit was the Spirit of God the Father with a body before coming to earth, and he gave up that for a flesh body. Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God that had to grow and learn as humans do.

When Jesus died, he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven and received the same body he had before coming to earth.

There is only one God and He is the Father who came as a Son, made visible with a body.

God's Truth

The trinitarians say that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all different and separate; and that these separate Persons cannot be called 'God' separately.

They say that Jesus' spirit is not divine but only a human's spirit, who claims the Holy Spirit as a separate Spirit of his.

They say that the Father is not a Spirit, but has a separate Spirit from Him called the Holy Spirit.

This is a strange teaching. We are our spirit, and the Father is Spirit, but the trinitarians say no.

The Holy Spirit is supposedly a separate Spirit, a proxy Spirit for both the Father and Jesus.

They say Jesus had a human spirit. That makes two SPIRITS in heaven and TWO SPIRITS in which we come to God. However, the Bible says there is only one.

The Father did not need a Son to make Him God. The Father is God. Yet the trinitarians say that the Father is not God without the separate Son and separate Holy Spirit. The trinitarians say oh that was said by the Father, oh that was said by Jesus, it is the Father speaking there, now it is the Son...

That is such a confused false teaching if ever there was one.