• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Spirit and Father.

Yes.
OK.
Then lets see how that lines up with GT's thinking.
She says the three are one and the same (not distinct from each other).
So if the Son is a person ................. that makes the Father and Holy Spirit a person, and not a non-person.
According to GT.
It would appear that you should be joining us in telling her she's wrong.

God's Truth

Yes, it's my age. I no longer worry about trying to placate the ignorant. I simply call 'em like I see 'em.

So sad for you, isn't it? What's more, I don't care if I get likes or not....unlike YOU. :rotfl:

I live through the Spirit.

I knew it had something to do with your age.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are we to hold a grudge?

Are we to stay in the past?

Your claim.

Your chance to prove she is lying.

But what do you do?

Get all but hurt at me for showing you an opportunity.

Super, great

Anyone up for peacable profitable conversation, or perhaps even actual debate, with some point and conclusion, other than the deriding of one for the gain of another?

You have your reward just like ole gd

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
You are the one that joined in this discussion to tell us how unsavory you thought we were being.
Why did you do that instead of coming in to discuss a point being made?
So you suck at leading by example.
And I don't get "nice" with folks that purposely lie and avoid and deny scripture.

God's Truth

You are the one that joined in this discussion to tell us how unsavory you thought we were being.
And I don't get "nice" with folks that purposely lie and avoid and deny scripture.

You are not depicting any type of truth.

God's Truth

OK.
Then lets see how that lines up with GT's thinking.
She says the three are one and the same (not distinct from each other).
So if the Son is a person ................. that makes the Father and Holy Spirit a person, and not a non-person.
According to GT.
It would appear that you should be joining us in telling her she's wrong.

You want pops to go against me so badly.
I wish he could take private messages because I have wanted to tell him how much he means to me and how grateful I am for him.
I have been so attacked here for so long that I almost didn't recognize my brother and friend in the Lord. I would like to publicly tell him that I am sorry for any misunderstanding that I have had. I think he knows and always knew; and now you all do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You want pops to go against me so badly.
Looks like he already is, as he thinks only the Son is a person, therefore the Son cannot be the same as the Father, because to pops the Father is not a person either.
If one is a person and the other is not a person, then they are distinct from each other and not the same.

God's Truth

Looks like he already is, as he thinks only the Son is a person, therefore the Son cannot be the same as the Father, because to pops the Father is not a person either.
If one is a person and the other is not a person, then they are distinct from each other and not the same.

Sounds like you finally agree with me---you said before I didn't make sense. Now maybe you can see how your saying the Father and Spirit are different Persons is wrong.

God's Truth

Yep.
And they want us to just respond with something like "That's nice, it's OK, God bless you".
And if you don't respond that way, then they try and guilt trip you with "You're mean to me, boohooo".

Do you really think it is about your disagreeing with us that makes you mean? Your verbal abuse is what makes you mean.

popsthebuilder

I believe the three make one unity (one GOD), similar to the same way me, my father, and mother make one unity (one family).

I can introduce my father as "family" , or I can introduce him as "father".
What I cannot do is introduce my father as myself.
You and your father don't have the same spirit.

popsthebuilder

Peacable conversation for the sake of all has nothing to do with being fake.

And yes; I do suck at leading by example at times.