the three johns

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
the three johns

why does john mention his name three times in the first chapter?

why is the name of Jesus not mentioned in chapters 4 thru 11?

Nguyen%20Van%20Lem%20Zodiac%20Killer_zps957q0b46.jpg

First Resurrection - Nguyen Van Lem was revealed as the Antichrist in the Account of the "Zodiac Killer"
LUKE 9:7 Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead;

Nguyen%20Van%20Lem%20-%20Falling%20Man_zps26ikjrwv.jpg

Second Resurrection - Falling Man of 9/11/2001 was revealed as a Fallen Angel
LUKE 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

Nguyen%20Van%20Lem%20Roswell_zpsi6l857pg.jpg

Third Resurrection - Express Image of Jesus, Gathers the Remnants of the Nations for 5 Months
JOHN 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

(Genetic Dan is not Euthanized so the 5 Months of Revelation or Eighth Day Sabbath when the Lamb Slain a picture of Jesus Reigns cannot take place, which is a description of when Star Wormwood takes place for 5 months. Chapters 4 to 11 is 11 - 4 or "Eight", Four Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan are a Reference to the Lamb that is not Slain or Jesus's Body or Temple is in Heaven and not given to the Earth.

why are the churches not mentioned in the commentary by Victorinus?

why aren't the churches acknowledge in the church history written by Eusebius?

why doesn't Eusebius mention the martyr Antipas?

why did they mention ancient copies of the apocalypse?

why didn't they agree on whether the apocalypse was written by the apostle?

the only answer for all of these questions
is
there was more than one version of the apocalypse

God did not send the Antichrist to Confirm the Covenant, and to satisfy the basis of Conviction for the Tribe of Aaron, when some of those conclusions were formed...............The Antichrist is Resurrected Three Times, First Resolved is Genetic Dan, Second is Aaron, and Third is the Remnant of Judah or whats left of the Nations. Aaron or the Church is counted as deceased, but we need to satisfy the conviction, in part this is resolved. Second, your legal right to a Sign of Divorce or a Sign of Divorce beyond the City of Philadelphia is disputed, and that will be resolved soon as a Point of Discernment. There are Prophecies, such as Allen C. Martin and Saint Malachy which predict assassinations of men. God does not seem to allow the death of the Antichrist to satisfy the Events of Revelation, and God is not taken out of the way until Revelation is completed so "Antipas or End of Pharaoh" is underplayed as a snare if that is what you mean. (False Utopian Society by the Higgs Boson discoveries, possibly) (Suicide by Antichrist according to Revelation 11, will be resolved soon as a Point of Discernment, Terrorism and Suicide by Cop Campaigns are something that parallels the Antichrist as a result of the Generation of Sin, not all of mankind largely Genetic Dan).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it's not proof -
it's a reasonable explanation for what we observe -
it's something that might fit

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
the bible has 3 john

1st Contradiction::The Gospel's Law is Written in Our Heart, so we are convicted by our own souls (Ahasuerus and Mordecai claim the same Provinces::Ahasuerus's Contradiction of Conscious)
ESTHER 1:1 Now it came to pass in the days of Ahasuerus, (this [is] Ahasuerus which reigned, from India even unto Ethiopia, [over] an hundred and seven and twenty provinces:)
ESTHER 8:9 Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that [is], the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth [day] thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which [are] from India unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language.
ESTHER 8:10 And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed [it] with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, [and] riders on mules, camels, [and] young dromedaries:

2nd Contradiction::Jesus limits his payment for sin regardless of the walk of faith for certain races and peoples (Solomon's Stalls Contradiction of the Four Genetic Lines)

3rd Contradiction::God has designed a form of godliness into creation to mitigate sin, a more forgiving creation, which God reveals from time to time, however, mercy does not circumvent the gospel's program, so God also takes away his mercies (Jehoiachin's Contradiction of the Eighth Day Sabbath, in which God illustrates his payment for sin)

Okay that is Three Contradictions, so What about John?

1st Contradiction (Jesus uses John to represent his Judgment)
MATTHEW 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
MATTHEW 16:14 And they said, Some [say that thou art] John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

2nd Contradiction (Jesus uses John to proclaim that he does not pay for the sins of all men/peoples/races)
LUKE 9:7 Now Herod the tetrarch heard of all that was done by him: and he was perplexed, because that it was said of some, that John was risen from the dead;
LUKE 9:8 And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again.

3rd Contradiction (Jesus uses John to reveal the mercies of God)
JOHN 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
JOHN 1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Three Resurrections for John, same for the Antichrist. That is why some say the Antichrist will return and proclaim his resurrection, shortly before the return of the Lord, and the day of judgment. This event will usher in a new age shortly before the earth reaches its conclusion. The gospel defines one generation as about 70 Years, following this conclusion. If we are indeed at the end of time, the Antichrist must of had at least one maybe two resurrections already, one more step away from the elimination of billions of lives. Many believe that the 9/11/2001 Falling Man or the Event itself was one of these resurrections. So we are indeed at the end of time. Love and Blessings. (Quite a few people, Jesus proclaimed euthanasia for using force against them, it follows that John was one of these people, so it follows, Genetic Dan is not terminated, so they must continually end their lives using force by whatever means against the Antichrist. So where ever he is, there are also many people witnesses of these facts) (I read about the storm that is going to euthanize a great deal of people, now if you continue to use force against me, then, the storm may very well hurt the usa instead, like what just happened, the quickest method without giving me any attention from the police and news agencies is simply to use a projectile at a distance, then, we'll see what is necessary).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
I only see 2 Johns, but I've heard that when you're desperate, just about anywhere starts to look like a John.

camera_pics_1280-24388.450.315.jpg

1. Ahasuerus's Contradiction of Conscious = Difference Between Living and Dead Matter, some say the Human Body weights anywhere from 14 to 27 Grams less after death.
2. Solomon's Stalls Contradiction of Genetic Material = Radiation interactions between whites and the four genetic lines relating to Genetic Dan and Skin Color (scientists proved, darker skinned races could impregnate mountain apes)
3. Jehoiachin's Contradiction of the Eighth Day Sabbath = Doppelganger Higgs Boson was discovered by the processes of "Intelligent Design" (illustration of undetectable forces with predictable impact on the scientific processes), however no meaningful interactions to impact quantum theory

(non-whites cannot survive the short exposure in space, without considerably more health effects, even though the international space station is relatively close to the earth, ethnic suicide by using force against me, regardless of the damage I may suffer, ethnics are driven away or killed this is guaranteed, and many are simply fascinated by these results, but they are missing some understanding...............so its not racism or lives don't matter campaigns supporting ethnic suicide, it is simply a fact of nature, these races do not have a future, and the only humane response is euthanasia, so we have to reach these levels soon) (non-white or any person with genetic material from genetic dan's four genetic lines, will not survive a trip to mars with some degree of exposure ... if you give an ethnic, http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, a knife or a gun, or just tell them to use their hands ... then you need to conceal the bodies, so I see this often, news articles omitted, back to topic)

1. (What the Hebrews called "INRI", Inc***/Rape/Murde*, as a method of euthanasia to identify the sons of man, so this is very popular, until the Sign of Divorce)
2. Animals used as weapons are often pacified, sometimes turning on their owners, this is not as commonly used today as a proof of a son of man
3. Lethal Circumstances, such as explosives, vehicles, drops from high distances, projectiles ....... that don't involve people directly, not commonly used today because the association of authority is clear cut with the public and authorities about the sons of man

(2 Kings 9:1-8, Euthanasia of Genetic Dan all of their races in any and all areas of effect for the Sign of Divorce (open vision)..............You have instructions to kill Genetic Dan, in all areas of the City of Philadelphia, regardless of the number. Right now, we're closer to settling this score of suicide by antichrist, when your sign of divorce is taken away, and the death of all persons in the usa is guaranteed, you will either choose to die, or choose to kill and suffer by a mighty hand, that by your own hand, when you do as I say, so we'll see what becomes necessary, as I have stated, no evidence at this level of any more of a resolve to settle this score, so we'll just have to wait, my birthday is 10/18/2016, so we'll see, maybe sooner than expected, so keep watch, keep these non-whites on the attack also, don't get soft on me) (sometimes a non-white/ethnic person instructed to use force against me, goes way, or dies for different reasons, so you have to do your homework, now when the reality of whats necessary becomes apparent, then you will not need to look any further than this truth for all solutions)

Last edited:

Wick Stick

I was just making a little joke. But, um, did you just claim to have a revelation from God in which He commissioned you to commit genocide as a form of ethnic cleansing?

You have instructions to kill Genetic Dan, in all areas of the City of Philadelphia, regardless of the number.

I really wish your post was a joke, too.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
I was just making a little joke. But, um, did you just claim to have a revelation from God in which He commissioned you to commit genocide as a form of ethnic cleansing?

I really wish your post was a joke, too.

(Gospel's Law is Written in Our Hearts) EZRA 4:19 And I commanded, and search hath been made, and it is found that this city of old time hath made insurrection against kings, and [that] rebellion and sedition have been made therein.
(God does not use Jesus to Pay for the Sins of all Races/Ethnics)EZRA 4:20 There have been mighty kings also over Jerusalem, which have ruled over all [countries] beyond the river; and toll, tribute, and custom, was paid unto them.
(Euthanasia of Genetic Dan as a point of Discernment for God's Mercy) EZRA 4:21 Give ye now commandment to cause these men to cease, and that this city be not builded, until [another] commandment shall be given from me.

The Gospel/Bible is a Revelation from God, have I been commissioned to populate the Global Census Reports with Rap* and Murde*, or to Kill Police Officers, or to commit Terrorism, or to bare false witness about the gospel? Global Census Bureau Reports ............ EDIT............ is the Gospel a false witnesses as a book of prophecies, the answer is no. Actually, Ahaziah's Reign Contradiction of 22+1 to 42+1 (2Kings8:26/2Chronicles 22:2) is the correct response with Ahasuerus as a parallel, so you got me there::

Jesus = Fig Tree (God)
Jesus = Winepress (Holy Spirit)
Jesus = Lamb Slain (Payment for Sin)

Three Resurrections for John as a picture of the "Express Image" of Jesus, to give the Revelation (according to ezekiel)
Three Resurrections for the Antichrist as a picture of the "Express Image" of Jesus, to confirm the covenant (according to daniel)

(http://6abc.com/news/memorial-picnic-marks-anniversary-of-deadly-tioga-carjacking-crash/880998/) Once in a while Suicide by Antichrist, reaches the News when they kill themselves exceedingly. Do I believe that Terrorism or Cop Killing is a Commandment from God, the answer is No. 100% of the people that Kill Police Officers in the Lives Don't Matter Campaigns do, and 100% of the people committing terrorism do. So that is a reason for that, Jesus does not pay for their sin, and that is a work no man can perform, so we'll just have to keep watch, so soon. (http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg, no actually the question came up because I did not include any public safety messages in sometime, but as we come closer to the Sign of Divorce, this safety measure becomes less important, you can contact the civil servants like the department of homeland security, all of not several usa embassies and the police departments I've contacted, and ask them about the suicides we discussed however briefly, but if they choose not to talk or report the suicides to the media or public based on the force used entirely against me alone, then you just have to wait to settle this core, unless you can get them to use enough force against me) (the expression of Joseph is not great enough at this level to cause, predictable suicide at a ground level in a a relative radius of a few miles from me, but its enough to cause periodic killings by their kinds soliciting suicide, at best we have nightly walks from time to time, and a few bodies, if you want, you can ask the police to follow me undercover and watch them die, but their lethal force usage is not predictable more so than it is periodic, your choice to remain silent and keep silent, or speak, and address this problem directly and the solution I provide)

(your choice, once I voice an argument like this, "Stop Hurting Me, and the Euthanasia will Stop For Now", once you give me national or international attention, you will have to deal with this problem until we reach the next level, and I cannot be killed or caused a certain level of suffering and pain if God does not want that to happen, best thing to do, keep them on the attack, and turn our head in the other direction, if you do not want to involve the media and the authorities in education of the public threat) (One Phrase: "Stop Hurting Me", that all its takes, false witnessing and suicide is not satisfaction of the gospel's law, we'll settle this score at a later time, but we will, soon).

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the three johns

why does john mention his name three times in the first chapter?

why is the name of Jesus not mentioned in chapters 4 thru 11?

why are the churches not mentioned in the commentary by Victorinus?

why aren't the churches acknowledge in the church history written by Eusebius?

why doesn't Eusebius mention the martyr Antipas?

why did they mention ancient copies of the apocalypse?

why didn't they agree on whether the apocalypse was written by the apostle?

the only answer for all of these questions
is
there was more than one version of the apocalypse

possibly three

see boismard

back to
the apocalypse

three johns is the only explanation that makes sense

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the time was near
-when-
john the baptist wrote the first apocalypse
-
he was preparing the way

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why would John have to mention his name at all? Many of the biblical books don't name the author.

this is the first question anyone should ask
-
we can only speculate
-and-
the only thing that makes sense to me
-is-
the last john wanted to give due credit to the first two johns

Rivers

this is the first question anyone should ask
-
we can only speculate
-and-
the only thing that makes sense to me
-is-
the last john wanted to give due credit to the first two johns

Why do you think this idea makes any more sense that the fact that someone named "John" received the Revelation visions (Revelation 1:1-3) and the 4th Gospel and the 3 letters are anonymous?

Moreover, John the apostle could not have written the 4th Gospel based upon the internal evidence.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why do you think this idea makes any more sense that the fact that someone named "John" received the Revelation visions (Revelation 1:1-3) and the 4th Gospel and the 3 letters are anonymous?

Moreover, John the apostle could not have written the 4th Gospel based upon the internal evidence.

I am more interested in what john said in the his gospel
-
john the baptist talked about the Lamb
-in the gospel
-in the apocalypse
-it's a clue

Rivers

I am more interested in what john said in the his gospel
-
john the baptist talked about the Lamb
-in the gospel
-in the apocalypse
-it's a clue

John the baptizer was dead before 98% of the historical events happened in those books. That's means there's no "clue."