The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Hello, is this thing on??????

Put the mouse over the scripture and the whole thing shows up.
It does that every time a scripture book and verse are posted whether or not the whole verse is typed out or not.
No one was trying to deliberately 'hide' anything, you little paranoid troll.

So if you are through nit picking, can you now acknowledge the truth that I told you --- that neither of those scriptures cancels out the other????
Or do we have to hear some more of your paranoid nit picking instead?

You quoted my quote of the scripture and then went out of your way to change it.

You CHANGED what I said. You QUOTED me then changed it.

That is weird.

Whe would you do such a thing?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Galatians 3:16 is not commentary.

It is the Word of God.

The Revelation from God to man, that there is only one Seed promised, who would, will, and did bring righteousness to mankind, despite their sins, by grace alone.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You quoted my quote of the scripture and then went out of your way to change my question and the scripture.

That is weird.

Whey would you do such a thing?

He demands answers by Scripture alone, but then denies answers according to Scripture alone.

Devilish . . .

Deceptive . . .

Perverted/Sinful . . .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists have a bad habit of seeing Scripture through the eyes of John Calvin.

This is your understanding of the Gospel
200w.gif

This is your understanding of the gospel on Calvinism
200w.gif

Any... Questions?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3:16 is not commentary.

It is the Word of God.

The Revelation from God to man, that there is only one Seed promised, who would, will, and did bring righteousness to mankind, despite their sins, by grace alone.

And.. still no actual Scriptural response from Calvinism...

# Long Morken Sigh........

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe the type just wasn't big enough.

Isaiah 61:9 KJV
(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

Israel

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why would you or EE argue against a Scripture quote; claiming it is commentary (from Calvin or whoever?)

While demanding Scripture is the only way to contribute to this thread?

I agree . . such disputation should be based on Holy Scripture alone, but then when contributors such as myself or GT and others carefully respond by posting Holy Scriptures alone, the opposers deny the argument, and claim it is mere human commentary!

Weird and perverted . . go figure . .

What is the point of even having a site like TOL, under these circumstances?

Besides,

I'm scripturally covered.

"Yes be Yes, No be No, anything else is from the Evil.<(I)> one."

# Scripture for OP yet Nang?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Maybe the type just wasn't big enough.

(9) And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

Israel

Believer ("seeds") abide by faith IN Jesus Christ, who is the Messiah/Savior and promised SEED. Genesis 3:15, etc.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3:16 (given four times now).

What a crock this OP proves to be and why it has been reported as being nothing but provocative.

And how do you assert it refutes the OP?

Nothing in my OP is about Zion? Are you asserting that this contextually proves the doctrine of election?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Believer ("seeds") abide by faith IN Jesus Christ, who is the Messiah/Savior and promised SEED. Genesis 3:15, etc.
How does any of that change this????

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Yes, you are respected for so doing Tam . . .

But one Scripture does not nullify another; ever! Rather, Scripture always interprets itself, and NT Scripture especially reveals the content, prophecy, and revelation of the OT.

Galatians 3:16 answers all the OT prophecies of the promised Seed of God; as well as the resultant spiritual seeds that God plants through the gift of faith in His Son.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And how do you assert it refutes the OP?

Nothing in my OP is about Zion? Are you asserting that this contextually proves the doctrine of election?

Nothing in Galatians 3:16 refers to "Zion" either.

The subject is the promised Seed (revealed throughout the OT from Gen. 3:15 on); which is revealed and substantiated by Paul as being Jesus Christ.

What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.