The Significance of Christ in Heaven

Robert Pate

Banned
Amen! The ultimate disgrace to Christ's Cross Work!

~~~~

You are both enemies of the cross and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

To NOT believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, is to believe that Jesus is not Lord. To believe that Jesus is not Lord is to die in your sins.

Nanja

Pate
To NOT believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, is to believe that Jesus is not Lord. To believe that Jesus is not Lord is to die in your sins.

Christ Jesus gave His Life for His Sheep!

John 10:11, 15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep

Mat. 13:38-43
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat. 25:31-34, 41, 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate

Christ Jesus gave His Life for His Sheep!

John 10:11, 15
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep

Mat. 13:38-43
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat. 25:31-34, 41, 46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

~~~~

Because of your rejection of Christ's Gospel you are one of the tares.

Satan has deceived you into thinking that you are saved when you are not.

Nanja

I uphold the Gospel of the Grace of God by Divine Election as taught in Eph. 1:4-5 and 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~~

beloved57

You reject the Gospel and teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways! That's a denial of Christ saving death alone!

beloved57

One of the significant reasons why my Christ is in heaven, its so that as the Great High Priest of His People, He's there to make intercession for them, the Israel of God, His Body the Church. Heb 8:1

Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; Cp

Rom 8:34

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Yes, Heb 8:1 and Rom 8:34 are speaking about the same Christ, and the same people, the church of Christ

He makes Intercession for them, which does ensure that all the spiritual blessings which resulted from His redeeming and saving death are brought down upon them, conferred upon them, bestowed upon them.

So we read of it as that which brings them to God Heb 7:25

24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Christ's ever living as the Great High Priest of His People, on the Right Hand of God, making intercession for them, doeth by that save them unto the uttermost which brings them to God !

So to teach and believe and teach that any sinner Christ died for, and then lives to intercede for, can live and die unconverted to God, they are teaching that which attacks the very High Priest function of Christ as Hes at the Right Hand of God making intercession for them !

Nanja

One of the significant reasons why my Christ is in heaven, its so that as the Great High Priest of His People, He's there to make intercession for them, the Israel of God, His Body the Church. Heb 8:1

Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; Cp

Rom 8:34

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Yes, Heb 8:1 and Rom 8:34 are speaking about the same Christ, and the same people, the church of Christ

He makes Intercession for them, which does ensure that all the spiritual blessings which resulted from His redeeming and saving death are brought down upon them, conferred upon them, bestowed upon them.

So we read of it as that which brings them to God Heb 7:25

24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Christ's ever living as the Great High Priest of His People, on the Right Hand of God, making intercession for them, doeth by that save them unto the uttermost which brings them to God !

So to teach and believe and teach that any sinner Christ died for, and then lives to intercede for, can live and die unconverted to God, they are teaching that which attacks the very High Priest function of Christ as Hes at the Right Hand of God making intercession for them !

Amen, Brother. The reason why the Elect Rom. 8:33 shall be Born of the Spirit and come to Believe in Christ is because of His intercession for them.

On the other hand, those Christ did not die for, He is not their intercessor, and that is why they shall not come to believe on Him, because the non-elect were condemned already John 3:18, 36.

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
You have no excuse for not Believing God's Words Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9, but that you are condemned already John 3:18, 36!

~~~

I cannot be condemned because "My life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

Sorry that I can't say the same for you.

Nanja

Pate
I cannot be condemned because "My life is hid with Christ in God" Colossians 3:3.

Your belief is not in the Sovereign God of Electing Grace Eph. 1:4-7; 2 Tim. 1:9-10.

But in an imaginary freewill god of your own darkened understanding Eph. 4:18.

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate

Your belief is not in the Sovereign God of Electing Grace Eph. 1:4-7; 2 Tim. 1:9-10.

~~~

You seem to believe that God's sovereignty over rides his just, mercy, righteous and long suffering holy nature. The God of Calvinism is not to be found in the scriptures, only in your perverted mind.

Nanja

You seem to believe that God's sovereignty over rides his just, mercy, righteous and long suffering holy mature. The God of Calvinism is not to be found in the scriptures, only in your perverted mind.

It's you who has a darkened mind Eph. 4:18.

God's Mercy is only for His Elect in Christ: His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23!

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
It's you who has a darkened mind Eph. 4:18.

God's Mercy is only for His Elect in Christ: His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23!

~~~

Again, you are misinterpreting Romans 9:22, 23.

That is not what God does. The scripture says "WHAT IF". Do you know "What if" means?

If means what if God did that. It does not mean that is what God does.

You are always looking for an opportunity to make God look like a villain.

Nanja

Again, you are misinterpreting Romans 9:22, 23.

That is not what God does. The scripture says "WHAT IF". Do you know "What if" means?

If means what if God did that. It does not mean that is what God does.

You are always looking for an opportunity to make God look like a villain.

It's a fact that there are some living upon the eath today whom God is reserving to be punished:

The Unjust:

Rev. 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Christ did not die for them!

The Unjust were not made the Righteousness of God in Him 2 Cor. 5:21!

~~~

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Pate

~~~

He's apparently one of those type who has OSAS very confused- thinking that it's impossible for him to be condemned because he was baptized or some such thing.

Perseverance of the Saints (TULIP) is the original OSAS, and it sits on the notion that a person was never saved in the first place if they become corrupt. Hence perseverance, and of course sovereignty.

God does not make the mistake of bestowing grace on someone who will resist it, according to Irresistible Grace (TULIP).

You can school those like ol' Pate with just the basics of Calvinism :thumb: