The Salvation of God

Word

BANNED
Banned
The written Word of God says God is the Spirit, and Jesus is the Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

The Bible does not say we become the Spirit. You add things to the Word of God.

Do you do any of the deeds of the devil?

Prizebeatz1

I care very little if I am judged by you.

You don't even believe what the Bible says.

You believe things about God from the imagination of men. The Bible says those imaginations are from the prince of the air and demons.

Where is the judgment in any of what I wrote? Sure I believe what the Bible says. It's just not literal. I know God from experience. The soul does not come from the imagination of men. It is infinite and eternal unlike the god you serve. The devil devalues by making God less than what He really is. What do you get out of cutting God down to your own size anyway? Does it make you feel better and more in control to diminish what is infinite and eternal to your own terms and conditions and liking so you can make a golden calf for yourself instead? Have you not made god into the image of a man? How is that NOT idolatry? Have you not decided for yourself what God should look like? Does man define God or does God define man? I think you are unconsciously attached to the enemy while he tricks you into doing his works. Is it a fair deal to exchange your infinite eternal soul for the delusional and delinquent personality? You need to figure out why you are too proud to see any of this. ...First get rid of the log in your own eye...(Matthew 7:5).

God's Truth

Do you do any of the deeds of the devil?

I live to seek the glory of God.

John 7:18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

God's Truth

Where is the judgment in any of what I wrote?
It is there.

Sure I believe what the Bible says. It's just not literal. I know God from experience. The soul does not come from the imagination of men.

Of course, the soul does not come from the imagination of men.

It is infinite and eternal unlike the god you serve.

You just made another false judgement.

The devil devalues by making God less than what He really is. What do you get out of cutting God down to your own size anyway? Does it make you feel better and more in control to diminish what is infinite and eternal to your own terms and conditions and liking so you can make a golden calf for yourself instead? Have you not made god into the image of a man?

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

That is what the Bible tells us.

The child born will be called God, Father, and the Holy Spirit; and that is what I call him.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

How is that NOT idolatry? Have you not decided for yourself what God should look like?

Jesus says when you see him, you see the Father.

Does man define God or does God define man? I think you are unconsciously attached to the enemy while he tricks you into doing his works. Is it a fair deal to exchange your infinite eternal soul for the delusional and delinquent personality? You need to figure out why you are too proud to see any of this. ...First get rid of the log in your own eye...(Matthew 7:5).

I got rid of the log in my eye and I am trying to help you to stop believing and preaching falseness.

Prizebeatz1

It is there.

Of course, the soul does not come from the imagination of men.

You just made another false judgement.

Jesus is God come in the flesh as a Son.

That is what the Bible tells us.

The child born will be called God, Father, and the Holy Spirit; and that is what I call him.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus says when you see him, you see the Father.

I got rid of the log in my eye and I am trying to help you to stop believing and preaching falseness.

Let's take a basic test to see if Jesus is infinite and eternal. Let's start in John 1:1. Does that beginning refer to Jesus or not? How can there be a beginning to that which is eternal? Does the beginning refer to creation? How can creation be separate from infinity? Is Jesus infinite and eternal or not? How do we reconcile this with John 1:1? Is it more likely this is a literal interpretation or could it be symbolism?

Lon

Let's take a basic test to see if Jesus is infinite and eternal. Let's start in John 1:1. Does that beginning refer to Jesus or not?
Yes, but 'was' is the verb of being, as in 'already.' A seventh grade education won't serve here. You can use Greek helps and lexicons.
How can there be a beginning to that which is eternal?
"was."
Also, Arka/arxa means 'a very very long time ago.' It is where we get archaic and archeology. Translations aren't trying to mislead you, but they surely will if you get the wrong idea.

Does the beginning refer to creation? How can creation be separate from infinity?
For many of us, time is a property of change. A frozen moment is one in which nothing happens. God moves from quality to quality and isn't constrained by succession.
Is Jesus infinite and eternal or not?
Yes.

How do we reconcile this with John 1:1?
It is an artificial construct from a misdirection regarding English translation.

Is it more likely this is a literal interpretation or could it be symbolism?
It is literal, but the translation may be misleading to some. Logistics weren't necessarily entertained when translating scripture. Some of the translators were my professors and they all agree with me, or me with them rather.

God's Truth

Let's take a basic test to see if Jesus is infinite and eternal. Let's start in John 1:1. Does that beginning refer to Jesus or not?
That is about God the Father and Jesus.
How can there be a beginning to that which is eternal?
God's written word plainly says in the beginning.
Does the beginning refer to creation?
Why would you ask that?

How can creation be separate from infinity? Is Jesus infinite and eternal or not? How do we reconcile this with John 1:1? Is it more likely this is a literal interpretation or could it be symbolism?

I do not see what your problem is.

Word

BANNED
Banned
You cannot do to be saved: "that not of yourselves:..." Get it?

1 Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself,
and unto the doctrine; continue in them:
for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself,
and them that hear thee.

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself,
and unto the doctrine; continue in them:
for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself,
and them that hear thee.
That's, "...save thyself, and them that hear thee" from seducing spirits and doctrines of devils of verse 1.

|1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

We are talking about salvation from wrath (Romans 5:9 KJV). You cannot DO anything to be saved because salvation is found by what Christ DID for us/why Christ died for us 2000 years ago!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

The above is the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation. Trust the Lord believing IT and be saved and sealed!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Word

BANNED
Banned
Now how did I know you would have a explanation
explaining to me what you believe is the way
that is to be comprehended?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Now how did I know you would have a explanation
explaining to me what you believe is the way
that is to be comprehended?
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.