ECT The resurrection... specifically, the rapture.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Further more Doug,

You told me that my blood would be on my own head if I did not believe you.

Now you like to think you have some support from other people in your condemning me.

Both of these things all the false prophets do.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I only spoke back to you in kind as you spoke.

You are a hypocrite as well as a spiritualist who claims miracles as the authentication of your false doctrines.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You claim the right to condemn all who do not believe you as if you are some kind of special person.

You actually are full of yourself and the spirit which told you that when you die you go to heaven to be with the Lord before the resurrection of the dead occurs.

All satanic lies from the wanna be false prophet deadstone.

How do you like it hey!

LA

Livelystone

Further more Doug,

You told me that my blood would be on my own head if I did not believe you.

Now you like to think you have some support from other people in your condemning me.

Both of these things all the false prophets do.

LA

I do not care one way ot the other what other people say about you

However, I say you are a liar and you are an accuser of the brethern one of which is me

You do a good job fufilling satan's duty

As far as you continuing to chase after false doctrines, I have done my job and explained the truth to you multiple times with all of the neccessary scriptual witnesses.

The fact that you do not have any of the signs that you say persons who believe in Jesus should have is just more evidence of your false doctrines

As far as your blood goes, I do not care whether you live or if you die, you are not my problem, you are your own problem

Have I made my self very clear ?

Doug

Levolor

Awesome! I have much to add to this brief summary also, but cannot quite see how it would tie into the rapture of the OP, and I see that we could derail this thread very quickly!

If you would like to start a new thread on this topic, I will definitely chime in!

Has this thread been started? If so, what's the title or link?

Thank you so much!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not care one way ot the other what other people say about you

However, I say you are a liar and you are an accuser of the brethern one of which is me

You do a good job fufilling satan's duty

As far as you continuing to chase after false doctrines, I have done my job and explained the truth to you multiple times with all of the neccessary scriptual witnesses.

The fact that you do not have any of the signs that you say persons who believe in Jesus should have is just more evidence of your false doctrines

As far as your blood goes, I do not care whether you live or if you die, you are not my problem, you are your own problem

Have I made my self very clear ?

Doug

Its amazing how you can say so many lies yet claim to speak the truth.

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.