ECT The Resurrection Question that terminates D'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Hi and what does Rom 12:1 has to do with the above post ??

You just refusing to believe Acts 2:17-22 and Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

...ever heard of living sacrifices happening anywhere other than...a living temple?

DAN P

DanP, don't you know the Bible was confused until Interplanner came along to sort out what's what?

Get with the books based program, DanP.

Hi and the only book I have worn out is my bible and then ROBERT C Brock on Unveiling of Christianity and Rom 12:1 and Paul says we are that TEMPLE in 1 Cor 3:17 !!

My name now is dam p as I have been elevated by andyc !!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yet another of the many threads IP starts for his replacement theology.

Danoh

Hi and the only book I have worn out is my bible and then ROBERT C Brock on Unveiling of Christianity and Rom 12:1 and Paul says we are that TEMPLE in 1 Cor 3:17 !!

In which case, brother - "dam the torpedos; full speed ahead!"

Because Rom. 5:8.

Interplanner

If you believed that about rom 12 and I Cor 3, why did you ask where there was a passage about a living temple?

Interplanner

Yet another of the many threads IP starts for his replacement theology.

The real RT problem is in Gal 3:17. What do say about that?

Chafer's problem was he thought he had to find out how the kingdom of Israel got fulfilled. Christlessly, that is. Missionlessly. ie, the disciples had a GREAT question in Acts 1! Nothing like that to make the Bible seem confused.

Interplanner

None of Galatians is a problem for dispensationism.

His problems are not my problems.

You sure know how to evade!

Do you have specifics on either thing?

Chafer was trying to figure out why the Bible was so confusing about the restoration of Israel. He realized his answer was 2P2P, out of his head, not out of Biblical passages. Man's reasoning, logic. There's a bit of a problem with that.

You don't have to do any homework Tam, you can just keep saying things to yourself that keep you calm and seem clear. But they are not true.

It is not true to say that nothing in Galatians is a problem for D'ism, simply because massive defining and explaining is needed. No such sentence should ever be spoken; by doing so, you DQ's yourself.

Interplanner

No RT problem like the modern one existed until recently. it is a front to try to make D'ism seem credible because people are persecuting it, like many other modern mentalities, like homosexuality. Identical thinking, structure, modus.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sure know how to evade!

Do you have specifics on either thing?

Chafer was trying to figure out why the Bible was so confusing about the restoration of Israel. He realized his answer was 2P2P, out of his head, not out of Biblical passages. Man's reasoning, logic. There's a bit of a problem with that.

You don't have to do any homework Tam, you can just keep saying things to yourself that keep you calm and seem clear. But they are not true.

It is not true to say that nothing in Galatians is a problem for D'ism, simply because massive defining and explaining is needed. No such sentence should ever be spoken; by doing so, you DQ's yourself.
Read Galatians 10X.
It's not problem for dispensationists.

It proves, as dispys teach, that not everything GOD commanded was commanded to all people at all times.

Interplanner

Read Galatians 10X.
It's not problem for dispensationists.

It proves, as dispys teach, that not everything GOD commanded was commanded to all people at all times.

Is that the issue? What is 3:17's replacements about and why would they come up?

Interplanner

different commands for different times is not the killer. It's the restoration of Israel. That's what was confusing for Chafer. that's why the rebukes of Lk24 and Acts 1 are glossed as not very important. When I spoke with Walvoord in 1978, in 5 minutes, he found time to defend his whole industry by saying that Christ could not possibly have wanted an end to the search for when Israel's kingdom would happen.

That's the calibre of D'ism. It's leading spox rams a knife through the text in question and murders it.

Status
Not open for further replies.