ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Obviously, what that is actually all about, is beyond your ability to properly sort it out at this time.

But you have ever proven yourself still stuck at a books based MAD you have largely failed to go beyond; so I am not in the least bit surprised at your bit of ignorance once more.

So much so, that as the Scripture notes, were a man to actually lay out to you this that you would malign the above individual through; it'd remain beyond your understanding.

You're simply being you once more.

The you all on TOL but various of your pals on here have rightly come to know you as ever being - a self-righteous bigot.

I think I'll just leave you at this "tit for tat" need for some sort of a payback of yours that this is so obviously all about for you.

Take it up with that individual himself.

You have not fooled this MAD.

Rom. 5:6-8. For his much - the sense of those passages - I can leave you with, as I look over at you.
Pure Love. True Fellowship.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please do not derail the thread with political commentary. Political discussion will be moved to the spammer's wasteland.

Danoh

What false agenda? Cards on the table, what does that mean?

What you are well known for by many on here, aside from your pals.

You of all people have no business accusing anyone of bigotry.

My entire time on TOL, the somewhat 10 or 12 videos and or as many written studies that have posted by others in all that time I have been on hete, have ALL focused on the distinction between Prophecy and Mystery, and or how to study that out, and or the Grace Life that is meant to result in a better understanding of.

Be it a study by one Mid-Acts Based Pastor-Teacher, or another.

You see those three fingers ever pointing back at you?

All three of them are attempting to remind you - to no avail - of those times you have posted various snippets here and there by none other than Mr. Soul Sleep himself: E. W. Bullinger :chuckle:

But all ribbing aside (for yours is ever too often a tragi-comedy of errors) clearly, yours is your ever old same old bigoted agenda.

As I already said to you - if your motives are so pure, take your cause up with him.

You'll have find some other fool to attempt to bully into agreeing with your ever too obvious, self-righteous, hypocritical, false facade.

In which case, thank God for Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

Try that as your lens, when disagreed with or offended, or whatever your fool issue might be at any point in time.

Danoh

Pure Love. True Fellowship.

PJ, if you want to point fingers, well then look no further than when you recently pm'd me calling me an S.O.B. and a P.

After you're through that, look to how I handled that - I posted that long public post to you (to encourage you during what you then appeared to be going thru after what you said to me) on that thread about forgiveness oddly started up around that same time by Musti.

A post on which I did not mention what had gone on between us.

You guys are something else.

You perceive others through one heck of a skewed lens.

Take offense when they nevertheless reach out or forgive you.

Spit on their kindness; and then spit on their having to remind you of their kindness when you go against them as if that history never took place, because you are that entrenched in a double-standard.

Followers of Paul?

That is one big fat lie everyone on TOL but you and yours pals refuse to see.

Paul himself is often found having to remind your exact kind of one kindness or another he did for them; for the above exact same reason I have now had to break my ignoring your posts (an ignoring you had requested) to have to address you publicly on this fool, embarrassing private moment of yours towards me.

Clearly, you have not only not gotten over your guilt in your failure to heed my advice to you on that post, but are now attempting to run from it by pointing your hypocrisy at me.

I meant what I said on that post to you - leave this flesh based garbage animosity and guilt of yours at the Cross where it belongs.

Quit being a Corinthian in its every sense of that.

Romans 5:6-8 towards you.

That is your victory - the Cross.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ, if you want to point fingers, well then look no further than when you recently pm'd me calling me an S.O.B. and a P.

After you're through that, look to how I handled that - I posted that long public post to you (to encourage you during what you then appeared to be going thru after what you said to me) on that thread about forgiveness oddly started up around that same time by Musti.

A post on which I did not mention what had gone on between us.

You guys are something else.

You perceive others through one heck of a skewed lens.

Take offense when they nevertheless reach out or forgive you.

Spit on their kindness; and then spit on their having to remind you of their kindness when you go against them as if that history never took place, because you are that entrenched in a double-standard.

Followers of Paul?

That is one big fat lie everyone on TOL but you and yours pals refuse to see.

Paul himself is often found having to remind your exact kind of one kindness or another he did for them; for the above exact same reason I have now had to break my ignoring your posts (an ignoring you had requested) to have to address you publicly on this fool, embarrassing private moment of yours towards me.

Clearly, you have not only not gotten over your guilt in your failure to heed my advice to you on that post, but are now attempting to run from it by pointing your hypocrisy at me.

I meant what I said on that post to you - leave this flesh based garbage animosity and guilt of yours at the Cross where it belongs.

Quit being a Corinthian in its every sense of that.

Romans 5:6-8 towards you.

That is your victory - the Cross.
You've taken pot shots at me and others for a very long time, even after that post, always vague references to clubs and groups, delivered with an air of superiority. You also employ quite a bit of name calling yourself in between your teachings.

Danoh

You've taken pot shots at me and others for a very long time, even after that post, always vague references to clubs and groups, delivered with an air of superiority. You also employ quite a bit of name calling yourself in between your teachings.

Nope. I am only calling out the double-standard everyone but said "club" is also forever pointing out about said "club."

And the air of superiority is your projection.

Rom. 5:6-8.

musterion

You're defending your love of a doctrinal racist while chiding us for occasionally agreeing with Bullinger, who was not a racist, as far as I've read.

What else you got, hypocrite?

We see you now.

musterion

And by the way, it is a dishonest non sequitur to even bring up soul sleep. I don't believe in the doctrine, I am indifferent to it. I don't know of any other MAD here who has said they believe in it. So why did you even bring it up? Deflection in defense of a racist. You argue like a leftist...dishonesty.

musterion

And petty enough to high five a false prophet and enemy of the Cross.

Mike, thank you for pestering the guy.
chuckle.gif

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...From-Michael&p=5154293&viewfull=1#post5154293

We see you.

Danoh

You remain delusional in your incompetence and uncertain agenda.

I suppose you would call God a sexist because he set the man as head over the woman.

Or racist all that time He set apart and favored, and will again; one ethnicity over all the other ethnicities of the world.

Or who knows what you might call Him because as your pal STP recently rightly agreed; there are no females in Heaven.

This issue and others like it, are simply way below your books based pay grade, at this point.

Get back to your agenda on your own.

Or better yet, actually follow Paul along the line of Rom. 14:5, in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8.

To HIS Glory ALONE - NOT YOURS - you ever self-glorified, would be gate keeper. :chuckle:

Danoh

And by the way, it is a dishonest non sequitur to even bring up soul sleep. I don't believe in the doctrine, I am indifferent to it. I don't know of any other MAD here who has said they believe in it. So why did you even bring it up? Deflection in defense of a racist. You argue like a leftist...dishonesty.

I never said you believe in soul sleep.

Get yourself a clue. :chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

You're defending your love of a doctrinal racist while chiding us for occasionally agreeing with Bullinger, who was not a racist, as far as I've read.

What else you got, hypocrite?

We see you now.

Occassionally agreeing with Bullinger, ay - you hybrid, you :chuckle:

Rom. 5: 6-8 towards ya.

musterion

You remain delusional in your incompetence and uncertain agenda.

I suppose you would call God a sexist because he set the man as head over the woman.

Or racist all that time He set apart and favored, and will again; one ethnicity over all the other ethnicities of the world.

Or who knows what you might call Him because as your pal STP recently rightly agreed; there are no females in Heaven.

This issue and others like it, are simply way below your books based pay grade, at this point.

Get back to your agenda on your own.

Or better yet, actually follow Paul along the line of Rom. 14:5, in memory of Rom. 5: 6-8.

To HIS Glory ALONE - NOT YOURS - you ever self-glorified, would be gate keeper. :chuckle:

Amazing -- the rare combination evasion tapdance/railing/self-righteous rant. Don't see those very often.

Keep 'em coming. We see you.

musterion

Occassionally agreeing with Bullinger

I also agree with Catholic scholars re: trinitarianism. What do you make of that?

You've got nothing. You're a fraud. Some have long known but you're FINALLY being exposed as a well-informed leftist moby, the (I'll admit) most cleverly designed ever on TOL. But you couldn't keep the game running, now you're blathering and flailing in a desperate attempt to throw the spotlight off the contradiction you created.

We see you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.