The Real Problem With Religion

Robert Pate

Banned
Those are words of a spiritually dead man.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again [anew; from above], he cannot see [know, be acquainted with, and experience ]the kingdom of God.

You will not be saved because you believe that God is an unjust tyrant that delights in sending people to hell. That is not saving faith, yet that is what you continue to teach.

To say that Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world is blasphemy against Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The reason that Jesus is Lord is because God accepted him back into him and seated him at his own right hand, Hebrews 1:3. Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, just like the Bible says. Unless you repent you will perish.

beloved57

The terrible things that you believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ is what is going to cook your goose in the judgment.

Whats more terrible than you saying that sinners Christ died for are still lost ? Why such a saying deprives Christ of His Saving Blood, which is Blasphemy !

Nanja

Whats more terrible than you saying that sinners Christ died for are still lost ? Why such a saying deprives Christ of His Saving Blood, which is Blasphemy !

Amen Brother! Pate is guilty of blasphemy against the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood to Save those it was shed for.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Amen Brother! Pate is guilty of blasphemy against the efficaciousness of Christ's Blood to Save those it was shed for.

No he is not. He's guilty of being weak and carnal enough to go on debating this showing a lack of confidence in his own thinking. Much like 57. Get over it. These guys keep insulting one another in the name of God. That is what it means to take God's name in vain. When you insult others in God's name.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
No he is not. He's guilty of being weak and carnal enough to go on debating this showing a lack of confidence in his own thinking. Much like 57. Get over it. These guys keep insulting one another in the name of God. That is what it means to take God's name in vain. When you insult others in God's name.

This is a Forum, every reply even if it is heresy deserves a reply. Others read what is said and they make their own judgments. Truth is learned by comparing what is said by various Forum members. Perhaps this is why much is recorded between Jesus and the Pharisees.

Robert Pate

Banned

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

To not believe this is to believe the great Calvinist lie.

Nanja

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Those like yourself who are Lost can't believe the Gospel of God's Grace:

That those Christ died for, His Elect, or Sheep John 10:11, 15, or Church Eph. 5:25 were reconciled to God in their Covenant Head and Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22, while they were yet being enemies Is. 53:6; Ps. 32:1-2.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his
Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Why can't the lost believe this?

Because the True Gospel of God's Grace is hid from them.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

So to the Lost, the Gospel of God's Electing Grace Eph. 1:4-7 is a savour of death unto death!

2 Cor. 2:14-17
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us [Elect] to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. For we [Elect] are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: To the one we [Elect] are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? For we [Elect] are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

beloved57

You teach that Christ death alone does not save sinners He died for! That is unbelief!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Those like yourself who are Lost can't believe the Gospel of God's Grace:

That those Christ died for, His Elect, or Sheep John 10:11, 15, or Church Eph. 5:25 were reconciled to God in their Covenant Head and Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22, while they were yet being enemies Is. 53:6; Ps. 32:1-2.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his
Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Why can't the lost believe this?

Because the True Gospel of God's Grace is hid from them.

2 Cor. 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

So to the Lost, the Gospel of God's Electing Grace Eph. 1:4-7 is a savour of death unto death!

2 Cor. 2:14-17
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us [Elect] to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. For we [Elect] are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: To the one we [Elect] are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? For we [Elect] are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

He's not lost just because he can't fathom election. If that disqualifies a person then I guess the uneducated and mentally ill are totally without hope. Watch yourself!

Nanja

He's not lost just because he can't fathom election. If that disqualifies a person then I guess the uneducated and mentally ill are totally without hope. Watch yourself!

Ignorant statement.

Folks are blinded to the Gospel by satan because they are Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

It's a spiritual condition!

But to them which are saved the Gospel is the Power of God.

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ignorant statement.

Folks are blinded to the Gospel by satan because they are Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

It's a spiritual condition!

But to them which are saved the Gospel is the Power of God.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

What the hell is wrong with you? The gospel message as found in John 3:14-18 does not include the requirement of understanding how election works. Or did Jesus lay it out to the thief on the cross and decided it wasn't important enough to write that down?
No wonder pate acts the fool with 57. Both he and 57 are perfect mirrors of the sin nature in their words for one another. There is no distinction.

Truster

What the hell is wrong with you? The gospel message as found in John 3:14-18 does not include the requirement of understanding how election works. Or did Jesus lay it out to the thief on the cross and decided it wasn't important enough to write that down?
No wonder pate acts the fool with 57. Both he and 57 are perfect mirrors of the sin nature in their words for one another. There is no distinction.

I must agree with you here. Reading anything pate and 57 post is like watching a counterfeit $50 bill and a counterfeit $100 bill accusing each other of being conterfiet.

Robert Pate

Banned
I must agree with you here. Reading anything pate and 57 post is like watching a counterfeit $50 bill and a counterfeit $100 bill accusing each other of being conterfiet.

I am not the one following B57 all over the Forum with the same stupid statements. My policy is to answer every comment about what I post, even if the comment is stupid and heretical. I will even answer your comments.

Truster

I am not the one following B57 all over the Forum with the same stupid statements. My policy is to answer every comment about what I post, even if the comment is stupid and heretical. I will even answer your comments.

He is making stupid statements about your stupid statements, but his stupid statements are slightly closer to the truth in some cases. Therein lies the problem. You have both picked up some nuggets of truth along they way and set up your own form of religion based on those nuggets. Both you and he mock the actuallity of regeneration and you both do so because neither of you have had the expeiriance.

Robert Pate

Banned
He is making stupid statements about your stupid statements, but his stupid statements are slightly closer to the truth in some cases. Therein lies the problem. You have both picked up some nuggets of truth along they way and set up your own form of religion based on those nuggets. Both you and he mock the actuallity of regeneration and you both do so because neither of you have had the expeiriance.

If you think that B57 and Nanja have nuggets of truth you are in serious trouble.
There is no truth in Calvinism. It is one of the worst doctrines ever conceived out of the perverted, twisted mind of man. To embrace Calvinism is to commit spiritual suicide.

Truster

If you think that B57 and Nanja have nuggets of truth you are in serious trouble.
There is no truth in Calvinism. It is one of the worst doctrines ever conceived out of the perverted, twisted mind of man. To embrace Calvinism is to commit spiritual suicide.

Both you and he have an intellectual theology. You begin with man and try and work your way back to Elohim. He is in the right-hand lane of the broadway and you are in the left lane. In a narrow way, we always begin with Elohim and work our way back to the man. "In The Beginning Elohim"! Both you and he are working in the opposite direction and you never get there.

To say that there is no truth in Calvinism is to say that there is no truth in the doctrines of Luther or Augustine or Paul and by default the Holy Spirit.
You should stop making such ludicrous announcements as if they were actual facts. I once found a grain of truth in a Pitman typing manual. It was only a grain, but it was 100% truth. It was the word, "sinner" and I rejoiced at it's discovery to me, because it was the last thing I expected.

In summary, you both lack repentance and you are both adamant that you are found. Why should He who came to seek and to save that which was lost bother with either of you? 57 has never been a sinner under wrath and judgement and it seems that neither have you. Neither of you have been slaves to sin and Satan and so you both still are, because he has blinded you both.

No need to reply...

Robert Pate

Banned
Both you and he have an intellectual theology. You begin with man and try and work your way back to Elohim. He is in the right-hand lane of the broadway and you are in the left lane. In a narrow way, we always begin with Elohim and work our way back to the man. "In The Beginning Elohim"! Both you and he are working in the opposite direction and you never get there.

To say that there is no truth in Calvinism is to say that there is no truth in the doctrines of Luther or Augustine or Paul and by default the Holy Spirit.
You should stop making such ludicrous announcements as if they were actual facts. I once found a grain of truth in a Pitman typing manual. It was only a grain, but it was 100% truth. It was the word, "sinner" and I rejoiced at it's discovery to me, because it was the last thing I expected.

In summary, you both lack repentance and you are both adamant that you are found. Why should He who came to seek and to save that which was lost bother with either of you? 57 has never been a sinner under wrath and judgement and it seems that neither have you. Neither of you have been slaves to sin and Satan and so you both still are, because he has blinded you both.

No need to reply...

If you are going to reprimand someone you should it with scripture. You never seem too quote what the bible says about anything.

All men are born into the world as sinners. This is why Paul said there is none righteous, no, not one, Romans 3:10. All men are under condemnation unless they repent and call on Christ to save them, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. There are many that are to proud to call on Christ to save them, Calvinist are one of them. Instead of calling on Christ to save them, they want God to call on them by predestinating them so they don't have to humble themselves and be dependent upon Christ to save them. They and all others like them, will be in the Lord, Lord, didn't we group, Matthew 7:21-23. "Lord, Lord, didn't I" is a one way ticket to hell.

Nanja

The gospel message as found in John 3:14-18 does not include the requirement of understanding how election works. Or did Jesus lay it out to the thief on the cross and decided it wasn't important enough to write that down?

The thief on the cross was a Sheep of Christ that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

He was Born of the Spirit and given Faith to believe in Christ Gal. 5:22, right there while he hung next to Jesus Luke 23:43.

And likewise, every Elect Child of God shall passively receive New Birth in time and be given Faith to Believe on Christ.

For they were already saved and called according to God's Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Hence, the Gospel of the Grace of God:

Robert Pate

Banned
The thief on the cross was a Sheep of Christ that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15.

He was Born of the Spirit and given Faith to believe in Christ Gal. 5:22, right there while he hung next to Jesus Luke 23:43.

And likewise, every Elect Child of God shall passively receive New Birth in time and be given Faith to Believe on Christ.

For they were already saved and called according to God's Purpose and Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Hence, the Gospel of the Grace of God:

The thief on the cross had to act first. He had to reach out to Jesus. Jesus didn't reach out to him.