The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Notice how "ok doser" attempts to divert attention away from those areas that he doesn't want to address

i'm sorry, but if that statement had been made by a retarded person, it wouldn't be surprising

..apparently racial discrimination was permissible for the Trumps if they don't apply to all Blacks!

i would say that it should be permissible for anybody to discriminate in any manner they wish, when choosing to enter into a business arrangement, for any reason or no reason given

but if you are attempting to portray trump as a racist, you'll have to show me that he discriminated against all blacks, not just those from the lower socio-economic levels

binyamin7

I wouldn't waste time trying to discredit MLK. He did preach peaceful protest for one thing, and the federal gov was WRONG to spy on him without reason and try to discredit him. I don't see any advantage to trying to smear MLK whatsoever. Be wise as serpents.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
First co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood baby butcher award, violent sexual degenerate, communist sympathizer, plagiarist, fraudulent Christian, you name it, Mike King did it all.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan28.htm
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79797

margaret-sanger1-300x191.jpg

Since this thread was locked, http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94745
I thought I'd start a new one.

What makes you think MLK was okay with abortion? A southern baptist preacher from the 60's, okay with abortion? I don't think so. And not gay marriage either.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
i'm sorry, but if that statement had been made by a retarded person, it wouldn't be surprising ...

3. Thou SHALL NOT be intentionally blasphemous or unnecessarily disruptive. Emphasis on "unnecessarily disruptive." We will ban you if you are presenting yourself as an unneeded distraction (yes this is subjective - live with it). Be mindful of the spirit of the discussion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What makes you think MLK was okay with abortion? A southern baptist preacher from the 60's, okay with abortion? I don't think so. And not gay marriage either.

You're a tad bit late to the party. The topic has been covered extensively more than once in this thread. Do your homework, and afterwards if you still feel that King was against abortion, come back and make your case.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

I'm waiting for "aCultureWarrior" to start threads about "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Albert Einstein and Gypsy Rose Lee" - they were both accused of being communists!

Kit the Coyote

I'm waiting for "aCultureWarrior" to start threads about "The Politically Incorrect Truth About Albert Einstein and Gypsy Rose Lee" - they were both accused of being communists!

Accuse them of being gay and he'll be all over it. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Accuse them of being gay and he'll be all over it. :chuckle:

jgarden (aka aka aka) listed a bunch of known communists, I'm not sure if he's bright enough to know that they were.

The homosexual side of Martin Luther King Jr. has been shown, and without a doubt makes you a devout ML King Jr. enthusiast for life.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You're a tad bit late to the party. The topic has been covered extensively more than once in this thread. Do your homework, and afterwards if you still feel that King was against abortion, come back and make your case.

No thanks. I have found that my common sense is a far better source than the garbage crap you post. A southern baptist preacher from 50 years ago, pro abortion. No way.

Your first post links to some half-baked goofy website. Anybody can post anything online. You provide us with audio or video or verified quotes from King that he was pro-abortion, otherwise you are just full of road apples, as you usually are.

Martin Luther King Jr’s niece: MLK would never have supported abortion
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/m...niece-mlk-would-never-have-supported-abortion

January 25, 2019 (Society for Protection of Unborn Children) – On Monday, America celebrated a federal holiday in honour of Martin Luther King Jr, the famous civil rights activist. While most people used the day to celebrate his legacy of nonviolent activism against racial discrimination, Planned Parenthood decided to co-opt him to promote abortion.

The Planned Parenthood Action Twitter account, the activist arm of America's largest abortion provider, posted a number of times about Martin Luther King Jr day, but the most noticeable was when it claimed that the "fight for racial justice, economic equity, & reproductive freedom are undeniably intertwined."

Martin Luther King Jr's niece, the pro-life activist Dr Alveda King, was quick to slam Planned Parenthood for using her uncle's legacy to promote abortion. "To dishonor a prophet by raising a political banner which supports killing innocent babies on MLK's birthday is so inhuman," she said. "To dishonor a prophet by raising a political banner on his birthday is so inhumane."

"20th century skin color race card inflammation will not solve crimes against humanity; including abortion, human trafficking, modern slavery, oppression," she went on. "MLK did not serve politics. He didn't serve government. He served God. We are not color blind; we are one human race; one blood, created in living color."

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
First co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood baby butcher award, violent sexual degenerate, communist sympathizer, plagiarist, fraudulent Christian, you name it, Mike King did it all.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan28.htm
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79797

margaret-sanger1-300x191.jpg

Since this thread was locked, http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94745
I thought I'd start a new one.

It is interesting how the left reacts when MLK's own standard is applied to him. It's funny how you are accused of being a racist, not because you reject MLK on the basis of the color of his skin but rather on the content of his character.

The principle communicated in Martin Luther's most famous quote about being judged by the content of one's character is only practiced on the right! Everything the left does is based on anything but one's character! With the left it is about nothing else other than the color of your skin (regardless of your actual race) or your gender or whatever else - ANYTHING - other than a person's moral character. This is the case primarily because outside a Christian worldview (or one that borrows heavily from it), moral character has no meaning and thus they cannot judge a person on the basis of his character without tacitly accepting the Judeo-Christian ethic and thereby becoming a conservative and/or condemning themselves.

Arthur Brain

jgarden (aka aka aka) listed a bunch of known communists, I'm not sure if he's bright enough to know that they were.

The homosexual side of Martin Luther King Jr. has been shown, and without a doubt makes you a devout ML King Jr. enthusiast for life.

"aka aka aka"? Is there anyone on this forum that you don't think is a sock puppet of someone else?

All that's been "shown" is that you are a gay obsessed loon who goes searching for any sort of bat crazy source that makes stuff up.

:dizzy:

Arthur Brain

It is interesting how the left reacts when MLK's own standard is applied to him. It's funny how you are accused of being a racist, not because you reject MLK on the basis of the color of his skin but rather on the content of his character.

The principle communicated in Martin Luther's most famous quote about being judged by the content of one's character is only practiced on the right! Everything the left does is based on anything but one's character! With the left it is about nothing else other than the color of your skin (regardless of your actual race) or your gender or whatever else - ANYTHING - other than a person's moral character. This is the case primarily because outside a Christian worldview (or one that borrows heavily from it), moral character has no meaning and thus they cannot judge a person on the basis of his character without tacitly accepting the Judeo-Christian ethic and thereby becoming a conservative and/or condemning themselves.

That's just a load of bunk. You're just parroting the usual far right mantra and pigeonholing people into silly labels. It's gotten beyond boring now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Martin Luther King Jr’s niece: MLK would never have supported abortion

I did an internet search looking for pro life/anti abortion quotes from Martin Luther King Jr. and only came up with Alveda King's name. If you want to propose a national holiday in his niece's name, then I'm all for it, as I doubt that like her uncle, she'll be receiving the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood baby butcher award.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

All that's been "shown" is that you are a gay obsessed loon who goes searching for any sort of bat crazy source that makes stuff up.

If you need me to post again where the FBI shared audio tape with black syndicated columnist Carl Rowan of King and Ralph Abernathy sodomizing one another, I'll reluctantly do so. I say reluctantly as it's difficult to see such perversion going on by a supposed man of God and a national hero.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.......If you need me to post again where the FBI shared audio tape with black syndicated columnist Carl Rowan of King and Ralph Abernathy sodomizing one another, I'll reluctantly do so.......

How does audio tape allow us to "see" something happening? And are you aware that J. Edgar Hoover was not above any dirty trick when it came to compromising political adversaries?

Yes, please post it again.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I did an internet search looking for pro life/anti abortion quotes from Martin Luther King Jr. and only came up with Alveda King's name........

Maybe that's because MLK was shot in 1968 and Roe v Wade happened in 1973.

And the reason Alveda King's name comes up is because the rest of the King family has spit on MLK's grave and thrown in with the baby-killing, homo-promoting Dems. Alveda is the only one true to her father's beliefs.

.....If you want to propose a national holiday in his niece's name, then I'm all for it, as I doubt that like her uncle, she'll be receiving the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood baby butcher award.

Good. And for the record I never thought that MLK should have a holiday, but not for these nutty reasons you are putting forth.