The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

Morpheus

Speaking of Planned Parenthood (the baby murdering organization that awarded Martin Luther the King the first "Margaret Sanger Award") :

Planned Parenthood kills 1000 times as many blacks as cops do

January 17, 2015

By Bryan Fischer [I'll let the Obama-ites going scurrying like that rats that they are to see if they can find "white supremacist" dirt on Fischer]

According to Black Genocide, Planned Parenthood situates 78% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods. It is almost as if Planned Parenthood is targeting black and brown babies.

And perhaps it is. Margaret Sanger, the founder of PP shockingly said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." She created the Negro Project to sterilize unwitting black women and others she considered undesirable. Her motto was grotesque as well as Hitler-esque: "More children from the fit, less from the unfit."

I well remember, back in 2008, when Lila Rose and LiveAction released recordings of a call an actor made to the Planned Parenthood offices in my hometown of Boise, Idaho. Here is an excerpt:
Idaho (Planned Parenthood) Representative: Autumn Kersey, Director of Development

Idaho Donor: The abortion – I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?

PP Rep: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.

Idaho Donor: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.

PP Rep: Yes, absolutely.

Idaho Donor: And we don't, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.

PP Rep: Understandable, understandable...

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/150117

33wl3b6.jpg
First, the initial line in your post was not copied from your reference. The article makes no mention of King; that association was introduced by you based on previously debunked source material.

Second, do you really not understand the meaning of "unbiased". Constantly copying articles from websites with an axe to grind does nothing but make you look foolish and bitter.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First, the initial line in your post was not copied from your reference.

You mean the one where I wrote [...let the rats go scurrying...]?

The article makes no mention of King; that association was introduced by you based on previously debunked source material.

You mean the Planned Parenthood website which showed that Martin Luther King Jr. was the first co-recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award, that "debunked source material"?

Planned Parenthood is where it is today because of Martin Luther King Jr.

Second, do you really not understand the meaning of "unbiased". Constantly copying articles from websites with an axe to grind does nothing but make you look foolish and bitter.

Of course "unbiased" means anything that doesn't expose the pervert Martin Luther King Jr.

I'd venture to say that I've used at least a dozen or more sources thus far in this 20 page thread, many of them aren't considered "rightwing".

Again: When you're ready to refute any of the information about King (communist ties, sexual pervert, pro abortion, etc. etc. etc.) this is the place to do it.

I will let you know that if you and your fellow Obama supporters try to hijack the thread again, I'll shut it down like I did last night.

BTW, I guess I missed your answer to my question:

Are you pro "choice"?

Morpheus

If you're stating that the 65 page article is an "unreliable source", shall we review the <---footnotes (several pages of them) to see if they're reputable?

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you Morphie:

Are you pro abortion? (my bad, lefties like to use the word "choice").

No. In fact my wife and I started one of the first Right to Life local affiliates back in the late 70s when most churches thought that the issue was too controversial. Left politically and fiscally doesn't necessarily mean morally liberal. It was the Republican party, in association with the Moral Majority (a political action group) that intentionally blurred those lines for political gain. If they can get a sizable number of Christians to focus all their attention on abortion then they can perform all sorts of other atrocities with little notice. Then all they had to do was make sure that nothing substantive ever passed to limit abortion, while paying it lip-service, so that they could keep that block of single-issue voters in their column. No, I'm staunchly against abortion, but I also consider a wide range of moral and ethical issues in my politics.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If you're stating that the 65 page article is an "unreliable source", shall we review the <---footnotes (several pages of them) to see if they're reputable?

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you Morphie:

Are you pro abortion? (my bad, lefties like to use the word "choice").

No. In fact my wife and I started one of the first Right to Life local affiliates back in the late 70s when most churches thought that the issue was too controversial...No, I'm staunchly against abortion, but I also consider a wide range of moral and ethical issues in my politics.

Yet you ardently defend the first co-recipient of the pro abortion Margaret Sanger Award.

Left politically and fiscally doesn't necessarily mean morally liberal.

Someone's political stance does reflect their moral worldview.

BTW, I noticed that you didn't refute my claim that you and others in here were Obama supporters.

Did you vote for Barack Hussein Obama in both or either of the past two Presidential elections?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks for reminding me why I haven't bothered to post in one of your threads in a while...exiting then noting the thing you can't really do much about, that a man with demonstrably more courage than you exhibit attacking his corpse once risked then gave his life advancing a moral good. That the man had moral failings is neither shocking nor something we should shy from admitting, or something to obsess over to the exclusion of the actual importance of what he did for our compact....No one is good enough for the one standard that matters...and so grace.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Boy, I guess me asking Morphie if he voted for Barack Hussein Obama...the most pro abortion President in US history, was a bit much for Morphie to answer).

Speaking of TOL'ers who in real life voted "pro choice" (but pretend to be pro life on the worldwideweb) :

Thanks for reminding me why I haven't bothered to post in one of your threads in a while...exiting then noting the thing you can't really do much about, that a man with demonstrably more courage than you exhibit attacking his corpse once risked then gave his life advancing a moral good. That the man had moral failings is neither shocking nor something we should shy from admitting, or something to obsess over to the exclusion of the actual importance of what he did for our compact....No one is good enough for the one standard that matters...and so grace.

:e4e:

If you like TH we can move the conversation to how much "good" former communist W.E.B. Dubois and communist sympathizer Martin Luther King Jr. did for Americans whose skin color happened to be black:

Dead babies, fatherless homes, drug addiction and crime.

Truly a white guilt-ridden liberals dream come true.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I found this article about the communist backed Vietnam anti war movement (which the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr. was a huge part of) quite revealing.

It's from a Marxist website, so it goes without saying that they're both racist and anti Semitic (I'm just trying to save zoo22 and Art Brain some time here).

U.S. Anti-Revisionism

The New Communist Movement: The Early Groups, 1969-1974

The New Communist Movement emerged in the late 1960’s, as the civil rights and anti-Vietnam war movements became increasingly radicalized. Students and youth began to reject ’working within the system’ and lost faith in electoral politics and nonviolent tactics. These activists gravitated toward organizing in working class settings: workplaces, particularly factories; neighborhoods; community colleges, and military bases. Though many things helped trigger the emergence of a new movement of communists, four especially significant influences stand out:

– The Cuban Revolution, the Vietnamese struggle, and other national liberation movements helped many people see both the imperialist nature of U.S. global actions, and challenged a great deal of anti-communist mythology that had held the stage in the 1950s;
– The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution in China suddenly made it possible to think about a communist alternative to the model presented by the societies of Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union;
– The Black liberation struggle in the U.S. relentlessly revealed the crimes of racism and class exploitation built into U.S. society, and tore away many naive notions of an America that was upwardly mobile, inherently just, and generally affluent;
– The radical uprisings of France in May 1968 suggested that revolution might not be for Third World countries alone, and that there were possibilities, in some situations, for large numbers of people to collaborate (even in countries like the U.S.) in a genuinely revolutionary project.

Read more: http://www.marxists.org/history/erol/ncm-1/index.htm

call-1-2.jpg

oatmeal

King's niece claims King was a Republican.

It is Republicans that were interested in equality, not the Demoncrats.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

As I'd mentioned earlier in the thread: even many well intentioned conservatives want to make this evil evil man an icon that represents their movement (I personally think it's all about getting the black vote).

Help spread the truth about Martin Luther King Jr. and allow the God-hating Democratic Party to take sole ownership of his disgusting legacy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While many people today will be celebrating the life of a confirmed adulterer, baby murderer, traitor/communist sympathizer, plagiarist, hater of God/fake Christian, I'll take this opportunity to pay tribute to the 58,195 men and women* who paid the ultimate sacrifice for their country during the Vietnam war.

Rest in peace knowing that traitors like Martin Luther King Jr. is getting his just reward and that others like Hanoi Jane Fonda and John Kerry will someday have to face God as well to get theirs.

img11590063.jpg

vietnam-war-memorial.jpg

*http://www.virtualwall.org/women.htm

Tomorrow I'll travel south to Olympia to pay tribute to the other 58 million people that Martin Luther King Jr. and others like him are responsible for murdering.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Just to bring some context to the MLK/Malcolm X meeting. It was March 26, 1964 in Washington, DC. Both men were there to listen to Senate hearings on Civil Rights. They ran into each other, spoke for about a minute. This was the only time they ever met. Malcolm X was a staunch critic of MLK for years, once referring to him as "Dr. Reverend Chicken-Wing".

Right!
I think both of these men helped black people in the USA. MLK is more to the center, and more white people liked him.
I say, if you cannot appreciate the other point of view, then don't expect many to respect you point of view.

Both Lee and King are, for me, persons to be celebrated today!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
and further, I do not care one whit about politically correct, or incorrect; all that is baby talk. Politics is a practical endeavor, there is nothing correct or incorrect about it. Only the child-like mind thinks about politics in such a manner.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmeal

King never belonged to any political party.

While King wasn't a card carrying member of the Communist Party or the Communist Party USA, he worked along side them causing immeasurable harm to a nation that once embraced Judeo-Christian doctrine.

4a08bf2eb71f2e1504f4fa2b91eb0f04f5fffc53224e

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
While King wasn't a card carrying member of the Communist Party or the Communist Party USA, he worked along side them causing immeasurable harm to a nation that once embraced Judeo-Christian doctrine.

commie-school.jpg
Regarding the photograph above:
Lead by Septima Clark, Esau Jenkins and Bernice Robinson, Highlander developed a citizenship program in the mid-1950s that taught African Americans their rights as citizens while promoting basic literacy skills. Reflecting on his experiences with the Citizenship Schools and the emergence of new leaders from “noncharismatic people” who attended the training, Horton concluded that “educational work during social movement periods provides the best opportunity for multiplying democratic leadership” (Horton, Long Haul, 127).

Horton, who claimed he had first met King during his junior year at Morehouse College, invited King to participate in Highlander’s anniversary celebration in 1957. While attending the celebration, an undercover agent sent by the Georgia Commission on Education took a photograph of King. The photo was sent throughout the South and used as a propaganda tool against King, with claims that it showed him attending a communist training school.

http://mlk-kpp01.stanford.edu/index.php/encyclopedia/encyclopedia/enc_highlander_folk_school/

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding the photograph above...

Horton, who claimed he had first met King during his junior year at Morehouse College, invited King to participate in Highlander’s anniversary celebration in 1957. While attending the celebration, an undercover agent sent by the Georgia Commission on Education took a photograph of King. The photo was sent throughout the South and used as a propaganda tool against King, with claims that it showed him attending a communist training school.

(What annabettedenni is saying is that the Highlander Folk School was one of the many "communist fronts" that operated throughout the United States back in the late 1950's and 60's).

"The second organization that helped propel Martin Luther King into his reign as recent monarch of the civil rights movement was the Highlander Folk School of Monteagle, Tennessee. Highlander had its charter revoked by a Tennessee court after State Police raided the school and made arrests for illegal possession of liquor, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. The school was reopened as the Highlander Center in Knoxville, with Martin Luther King as a sponsor. The Highlander School is closely connected with the Communist SCEF (Southern Conference Educational Fund) and has served as a training school for the Communists in the fields of civil rights and labor agitation for over thirty years.

The Highlander Folk School was founded in 1932 by Myles Horton and Don West, who were joined later that year by James Dombrowski upon the latter’s return from Russia. Paul Crouch, for over twenty years the top Communist official in the southern United States, testified before a United States Senate Committee, "the Highlander Folk School is operated ostensibly as an independent labor school, but actually is working in close cooperation with the Communist Party." (SCEF, p. 47.)"
http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/KingofAmerica.htm

As the picture in the above post shows, Martin Luther King Jr. just loved surrounding himself with communists, be it at the Highlander School, his close associations with the communist backed Vietnam antiwar movement, or King's close friend and advisor who was a ally to the CPUSA (Communist Party USA), Stanley Levison.

Stanley-and-Martin_web.jpg

FBI files on Stanley Levison.
http://vault.fbi.gov/Stanley Levison

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(What annabettedenni is saying is that the Highlander Folk School was one of the many "communist fronts" that operated throughout the United States back in the late 1950's and 60's).

"The second organization that helped propel Martin Luther King into his reign as recent monarch of the civil rights movement was the Highlander Folk School of Monteagle, Tennessee. Highlander had its charter revoked by a Tennessee court after State Police raided the school and made arrests for illegal possession of liquor, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. The school was reopened as the Highlander Center in Knoxville, with Martin Luther King as a sponsor. The Highlander School is closely connected with the Communist SCEF (Southern Conference Educational Fund) and has served as a training school for the Communists in the fields of civil rights and labor agitation for over thirty years.

The Highlander Folk School was founded in 1932 by Myles Horton and Don West, who were joined later that year by James Dombrowski upon the latter’s return from Russia. Paul Crouch, for over twenty years the top Communist official in the southern United States, testified before a United States Senate Committee, "the Highlander Folk School is operated ostensibly as an independent labor school, but actually is working in close cooperation with the Communist Party." (SCEF, p. 47.)["/B]

As the picture in the above post shows, Martin Luther King Jr. just loved surrounding himself with communists, be it at the Highlander School, his close associations with the communist backed Vietnam antiwar movement, or close ally to the CPUSA (Communist Party USA, and King's closest advisor) Stanley Levison.

even though that's not true, MLK could still beat you up if he was alive today ! - :vomit:

Morpheus

The Highlander Folk School was founded in 1932 by Myles Horton and Don West, who were joined later that year by James Dombrowski upon the latter’s return from Russia. Paul Crouch, for over twenty years the top Communist official in the southern United States, testified before a United States Senate Committee, "the Highlander Folk School is operated ostensibly as an independent labor school, but actually is working in close cooperation with the Communist Party." (SCEF, p. 47.)"

As the picture in the above post shows, Martin Luther King Jr. just loved surrounding himself with communists, be it at the Highlander School, his close associations with the communist backed Vietnam antiwar movement, or King's close friend and advisor who was a ally to the CPUSA (Communist Party USA), Stanley Levison.

Are you a pathological liar, or do you simply choose to lie in some belief that somebody might be dumb enough to not see through it? Anna was not saying that and you know it. One other time you twisted what the Berean said to claim that he agreed with you when he was actually pointing out your error. Since I don't believe that you are actually stupid enough to believe what you're saying, it only leaves one conclusion. And since I tired long ago of words like disingenuous, hedging or misleading I prefer the more direct use of you're lying. And I'm pretty sure that others really don't appreciate you doing so and thereby attaching their names to your bitter, racist rant.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you a pathological liar, or do you simply choose to lie in some belief that somebody might be dumb enough to not see through it? Anna was not saying that and you know it. One other time you twisted what the Berean said to claim that he agreed with you when he was actually pointing out your error. Since I don't believe that you are actually stupid enough to believe what you're saying, it only leaves one conclusion. And since I tired long ago of words like disingenuous, hedging or misleading I prefer the more direct use of you're lying. And I'm pretty sure that others really don't appreciate you doing so and thereby attaching their names to your bitter, racist rant.

Welcome back Morphie. I must have missed your reply to this post:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Now that it's been established who the real racists and anti Semitics are:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4189307&postcount=4973

I'll reopen the thread and allow Morphie to add his name to the above list by answering my question as to whether or not he voted for Barack Hussein Obama in one or both of the past Presidential elections.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4189533&postcount=307

You are aware that the KKK was started by your fellow Democrats aren't you Morphie?

KKK's 1st targets were Republicans

Dems credited with starting group that attacked both blacks, whites

10-25-07

The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964.

http://www.wnd.com/2007/10/44171/

Oh and Morphie, you might want to have your KKK costume ( aka "glory suit") cleaned, because there is still the blood of 10 million unborn black babies all over it. (Look how clean Democratic Senator Robert Byrd got his).

kkk-byrd.jpg