ECT The "other" Gospel is not very good news

dodge

Jerry Shugart;5003071]Do you deny that the following prophecies will be fulfilled in the future, that the Gentiles will be saved through the agency of the nation of Israel?:

Do you understand that the agency mentioned is the finished work of Jesus ?

Jerry it is finished for those in Christ Jesus and they are waiting on nothing or no one to be saved if they have placed their faith in Jesus ! No Christian is dependent on what happens or has happened to Israel as in "IT IS FINISHED " paid in full. .

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you"
(Zech.8:8,13,23).

Jerry the only Israeli anyone needs to depend on has always been and will always be Jesus.

It is evident these prophecies are not now being fulfilled and have not been fulfilled in the past. So can you understand that they will be fulfilled in the future?

YOU need to read scripture for YOU and allow God through His Holy Spirit to teach you.

All of the needs of salvation have been completed by Jesus and that is PAST for those of us in Christ Jesus, and those prophecies you quoted have NOTHING to do with salvation for anyone who has lived since the cross.

dodge

dodge is not capable of giving the Lord Jesus the respect which is due Him:

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost" (1 Cor.12:3).​

The truth always comes out!

Tell that idiot to go act like a clown with someone that cares about his opinion ! I do not.

dodge

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost" (1 Cor.12:3).​

I have that clown (J.W.) on ignore for a reason he disgraces the name of Jesus on a regular basis ! If you copy any more of his quotes, for me to see, I will place you in the same place as he deserves to be which is on ignore.

dodge

Hey hypocrite it is not I that promotes his own agenda and changes scripture to stay in his man made lie.

Jerry Shugart

I have that clown (J.W.) on ignore for a reason he disgraces the name of Jesus on a regular basis ! If you copy any more of his quotes, for me to see, I will place you in the same place as he deserves to be which is on ignore.

It would be an honor for you to put me on your ignore list!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yep, that is exactly what scripture teaches.

Rev 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

D you think the 'New Jerusalem' was written to all believers? Do you think all God's people will be in the 'New Jerusalem'?

john w

Hall of Fame
I have read enough of your polluted Jerryology that changes God's word to fit your lies.
:loser:

Another TOL member, that has picked apart Dodgeball, leaving him bloodied, on the mat, and thus Dodgeball, as is his MO, goes into his emotional drooling, with this "polluted Jerryology" baffler, as he does with every dispensational proponent, including myself, thinking us MAD meanies are trying to gyp him out of his blow pops.

Impressive, kid. TOL is stunned.

dodge

D you think the 'New Jerusalem' was written to all believers? Do you think all God's people will be in the 'New Jerusalem'?

According to scripture that is where all that are saved will end up !

That is like asking will the bride be where the groom is !

Rev 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
According to scripture that is where all that are saved will end up !

Then, we have nothing more to say, as we will never agree and all future dialogue is pointless and only leads to unresolved disagreement.

take care.

northwye

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23)."

Under the New Testament, him that is a Jew is interpreted to mean a Jew as defined in Romans 2: 29, "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

This "metaphoric" circumcision, by which a person who believes, has a transformation in his heart, his soul, or human spirit, his inner life, was to happen not only to those of the Bloodline, but also to those not of the Bloodline is seen in the Old Testament.

"And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live." Deuteronomy 30: 6

"If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.
2.And thou shalt swear, The LORD liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.........Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings." Jeremiah 4: 1-2, 4.

What would the literalists do with Jeremiah 4: 4? Probably just ignore it. But in saying in Deuteronomy 30: 6 that life - spiritual life - comes from circumcision of the heart, and Jeremiah 4: 1-2 teaching that circumcision of the heart means Israel returns to God, is not circumcision of the heart linked to salvation. Jeremiah 4: 2 says that not only physical Israel but the peoples, or nations other than Israel are also saved by that change of the heart to God, That we are saved by a transformation of our soul, our man's spirit, is there all along in the words of the prophets. The Old Testament prophets are the remnant of Israel.

"And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:" Leviticus 26: 4 When their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, they are broken and may become "circumcised" in their hearts and saved.

Jerry Shugart

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).

In your opinion who makes up the house of Judah and the house of Israel in this passage?

Interplanner

In your opinion who makes up the house of Judah and the house of Israel in this passage?

Jerry:
circumcision used to mean the procedure on the 8th day, now (and even later in Deuteronomy) it means a changing of the heart.

Israel and Judah used to mean the division that happened in the waning of the kingdom; now it means...

Get it?

northwye

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you." Zechariah 8: 23 God is with the multitude of Old Covenant Israel now?

Saying that God now has two peoples, Old Covenant Israel and the Capital C Church, in which, as I Peter says, the clergy class acts as lords over God's heritage, is not only dividing God's heritage, but worse is saying that the multitude of Old Covenant Israel are the elect rather than what the NT says, that the remnant of Old Covenant Israel in Romans 11: 5 is the elect.

Then dividing the multitude of Old Covenant Israel into Israel and Judah is not only going back to the Old Covenant and to its history but is separation theology in the New Covenant time.

In Acts the very same multitude - Old Covenant Israel - is sometimes called Israel and sometimes called the Jews.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry:
circumcision used to mean the procedure on the 8th day, now (and even later in Deuteronomy) it means a changing of the heart.

Why didn't you answer my question?:

In your opinion who makes up the house of Judah and the house of Israel in this passage?:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech.8:8,13,23).​

Prove to me that you can actually toss aside your preconceived ideas and actually "think" about what is the answer.

Jerry Shugart

Saying that God now has two peoples, Old Covenant Israel and the Capital C Church, in which, as I Peter says, the clergy class acts as lords over God's heritage, is not only dividing God's heritage...

Who says that?

Are you not even aware that the dispensationalists teach that NOW there is only one people of God, those in the Body of Christ? And in the Body there is no distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers.

northwye

In order for the dialectic to function, there must be a dialogue. Dialogue can lead to a quarrel that goes on and on and encounters Romans 1: 28-29 - eris - for topics involving two sides in direct opposition to one another. What is called dispensationalism, separation theology, Christian Zionism or the Rapture Cult has joined with the technique of argument called the dialectic, which has various tactics, some of which are tricks, including attempts to discredit the opponent.

Don't use the tactic of trying to discredit the opponent if you are trying to uphold the Gospel of Christ against Christian Zionism. Don't get into prolonged quarreling with individuals. Find out what the dialectic is and its tactics, which is not easy to do.

Jerry Shugart

In order for the dialectic to function, there must be a dialogue. Dialogue can lead to a quarrel that goes on and on and encounters Romans 1: 28-29 - eris - for topics involving two sides in direct opposition to one another. What is called dispensationalism, separation theology, Christian Zionism or the Rapture Cult has joined with the technique of argument called the dialectic, which has various tactics, some of which are tricks, including attempts to discredit the opponent.

The tactic of the dispensationalist is to tell the truth and your tacic is misrepresenting what the dispensationalists teach. Once again you have been caught in your misrepresentation.