ECT The "other" Gospel is not very good news

SaulToPaul 2

I always enjoy a long weekend,at the corner room at the "Y," Mayor! Funny thing-those maid service people shore are moody.

Nothing like playing racquet ball, then a little ping pong, all the while not more than a minute or two from your corner room.

john w

Hall of Fame
And a few laps around the cement pond, saint john. I never learned to swim, though.
I beat ever thang, you know that?

That's the time! And remember, Mayor, what that great American, Briscoe Darlin, said, when asked by John Masters, at the Mayberry Hotel, after Briscoe checked in for a 1 bed room, "What else can I get you?:"

"All I need is a bible, and a bed."

SaulToPaul 2

That's the time! And remember, Mayor, what that great American, Briscoe Darlin, said, when asked by John Masters, at the Mayberry Hotel, after Briscoe checked in for a 1 bed room, "What else can I get you?:"

"All I need is a bible, and a bed."

They don't make real men like Briscoe Darling, John Wayne, and Fearless Fife anymore.

dodge

Prophecy- through their rise
Mystery- through their fall

I'd say it was significant.

STP, it all ends up in the same place !

Faith in Jesus' finished work is salvation.

No faith is hell.

The significant part is God sent Jesus for EVERYONE including gentiles.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
STP, it all ends up in the same place !

Faith in Jesus' finished work is salvation.

No faith is hell.

The significant part is God sent Jesus for EVERYONE including gentiles.

Dodge...

That was the very mindset of the Jews that rejected Jesus. Have you ever considered that Mercy and Humility are the most supreme aspects of God's Love?

Do you really hang your theological hat on an idea that is identical to the Pharisees that claimed favor in God's eyes that was so obtuse that it missed the very Eye's of God?

SaulToPaul 2

MAJOR - Christ and Him crucified

1Co 2:2
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

MINOR - the rest.

It is OK I still love ya in Jesus !

Have you considered that the Gentiles saved through the fall of Israel, could NOT have been saved through the rise of Israel? God is smart.

john w: "The Bible is a book of details."

dodge

Dodge...

That was the very mindset of the Jews that rejected Jesus. Have you ever considered that Mercy and Humility are the most supreme aspects of God's Love?

Do you really hang your theological hat on an idea that is identical to the Pharisees that claimed favor in God's eyes that was so obtuse that it missed the very Eye's of God?

Hello E.E. , Every type and every major event and every major prophesy is about Jesus.

I wonder how many will drop off into hell because folks discuss biblical things that have nothing to do with the "core" which is Jesus and Him crucified.

1Co 2:2
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

The Pharisees and Sadducees were just the opposite they claimed to keep the law of God while violating God's law.

I don't know where you got the impression that I claim favor other than through the finished work of Jesus ?

I am a sinner saved by grace nothing more nothing less.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Dodge...

I'm afraid he does :(

dodge

Have you considered that the Gentiles saved through the fall of Israel, could NOT have been saved through the rise of Israel? God is smart.

john w: "The Bible is a book of details."

YOU can label it anyway you like but ANYONE that was, is, or will ever be saved was ALL saved the same way by the blood of Jesus.

Tell that flake J.W. he is partially correct. The bible is about JESUS and the salvation that God provides in Him, and it is detailed from the beginning to the end about Jesus.

FYI, If God had determined that through the rise of Israel gentiles would be saved it would have happened that way. It worked out exactly as God decreed it to work out. out.

john w

Hall of Fame
YOU can label it anyway you like but ANYONE that was, is, or will ever be saved was ALL saved the same way by the blood of Jesus.

Tell that flake J.W. he is partially correct. The bible is about JESUS and the salvation that God provides in Him, and it is detailed from the beginning to the end about Jesus.

FYI, If God had determined that through the rise of Israel gentiles would be saved it would have happened that way. It worked out exactly as God decreed it to work out. out.

Flake, you muse, Dodgeball? That's it, kid? Quite weighty.

How long have you been an admitted, on record, satanic saint Judas(according to you) follower?

Jerry Shugart

Do you deny that the following prophecies will be fulfilled in the future, that the Gentiles will be saved through the agency of the nation of Israel?:

"And I will bring them (Israel), and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness...And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing...In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you"
(Zech.8:8,13,23).​

It is evident these prophecies are not now being fulfilled and have not been fulfilled in the past. So can you understand that they will be fulfilled in the future?

Jerry Shugart

It is the Lord Jesus Christ-show some respect, Christ rejecter.

dodge is not capable of giving the Lord Jesus the respect which is due Him:

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost" (1 Cor.12:3).​

The truth always comes out!