THE NEW RAPE RULES WHICH WILL INFANTILISE WOMEN AND CRIMINALISE INNOCENT MEN

GFR7

That we are able to reveal through joking, the absurdity of these guidelines for women vs men , makes you wonder why they weren't laughed off the floor when they were presented.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
That we are able to reveal through joking, the absurdity of these guidelines for women vs men , makes you wonder why they weren't laughed off the floor when they were presented.

'cause feminists are humorless old hags

scary humorless old hags, who have way too much power in academia

GFR7

'cause feminists are humorless old hags

scary humorless old hags, who have way too much power in academia
THAT IS THE KEY: way too much power in academia.
But why do people go along with them? This has been going on since the late '80s. Far too long.

Contrary to supporting rapists, I am outraged because this malarkey does a disservice to true rape victims.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
im-in-no-condition-to-drive-wait-i-shouldnt-listen-to-myself-im-drunk.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unless of course a drunk husband beats his wife :rolleyes:

It is THE WOMAN'S responsibility to take care of, protect, and do what is best for herself.

That is what fairness and equality, automony, all that stuff women always spout out to men is.

It is not a crime to take advantage of women, as women take advantage of men all the time, every day. They use them for money, they use their assets to tempt them to their bidding, they expect what you just demanded simply because they are female..
By your logic, the women's prisons should be bigger then the men's.

Just stop while you are behind :up:
The men should be considered criminal for taking advantage of drunk women, not the women.
So, no, we don't need more women prisons.

No matter how much anyone wants men and women to be equal, they are not. Never have been.
From the beginning, it was man's responsibility to care for and protect women.

The same applies to adults vs. children.
They are not equal. And if an adult sexually abuses a child that happen to get drunk, it is the adult that is the criminal of abuse, not the child.

GFR7

The men should be considered criminal for taking advantage of drunk women, not the women.
So, no, we don't need more women prisons.

No matter how much anyone wants men and women to be equal, they are not. Never have been.

They are not equal. And if an adult sexually abuses a child that happen to get drunk, it is the adult that is the criminal of abuse, not the child.
If what you are saying is true, then women have the same status as children, with men playing the adults. Do I really want a surgeon, a lawyer, a judge, a real estate agent who is a mere child? By your standard, women have no business in the professions.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned

That's a social thing which is frowned upon, it is not nor should it be a crime.

If a women consents, she consents. If she feels bad about it later, then it's her fault she got drunk and made bad decisions.

Speaking of which, a lot of women don't care about themselves so much as to avoid circumstances of rape, but instead of working on that at all, it's now progressed into what you are saying now- that yes sometimes means no.

You want my personal opinion? If yes means no sometimes and men should take THEIR accountability, then take away women's voting rights since they aren't accountable enough for themselves, let alone the interests of society.

They are not equal.

And if an adult sexually abuses a child that happen to get drunk, it is the adult that is the criminal of abuse, not the child.

So you admit that that women petitioning for what is as far as I can tell an inquisitorial system of rape are, in fact, being infants :think:

Women have more rights and privilege then men. You are right, they aren't equal. However, it's the complete opposite of who you think is getting the short end of the stick_

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Adversarial System- one is presumed innocent, the accuser must prove guilt

Inquisitorial System- one is presumed guilty, the accused must prove innocence

They want an inquisitorial system for men accused of a crime against a woman. Nothing else needs to be said- you dismiss it, call them insane, and move on :rolleyes:

GFR7

Adversarial System- one is presumed innocent, the accuser must prove guilt

Inquisitorial System- one is presumed guilty, the accused must prove innocence

They want an inquisitorial system for men accused of a crime against a woman. Nothing else needs to be said- you dismiss it, call them insane, and move on :rolleyes:
Absolutely - yet we are being vicitmized by the male dolts and idiots who do no such thing: On the contrary, they embrace it. Folly, vanity and worse than vanity. So what's the solution?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If what you are saying is true, then women have the same status as children, with men playing the adults.
Well, yes, as far as the fact that the head of children are adults, and the head of women is men.

In other words, (as the head) all adults should be responsible for watching out for and protecting all children. And (as the head) all men should be responsible for watching out for and protecting all women.

Do I really want a surgeon, a lawyer, a judge, a real estate agent who is a mere child? By your standard, women have no business in the professions.
One's profession has nothing to do with who their head is.

But I'll go even further and say that I believe women should not be working outside the home.
I believe a whole lot of societies problems are a result of women flooding the job market.

GFR7

Well, yes, as far as the fact that the head of children are adults, and the head of women is men.

In other words, (as the head) all adults should be responsible for watching out for and protecting all children. And (as the head) all men should be responsible for watching out for and protecting all women.

One's profession has nothing to do with who their head is.

But I'll go even further and say that I believe women should not be working outside the home.
I believe a whole lot of societies problems are a result of women flooding the job market.
I think though that if men are the head, then the professions would be there, and one's profession indeed should reflect whether you are a leader or merely one to be protected. Either men and women are equal, or women should be in the home. Either/Or. Cannot have it both ways. Equal persons/ or men and their helpmates, women.

At least though, your vision is a Christian one. And right and cohesive in its logic.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I have concerns, but we need to see more detail and how it will work out.

currently the balance of justice is massively with the accused, and the victim is often the one who receives rough or no justice.

the status quo is not an option.

Very true. But the answer to an injustice is never another injustice.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's a social thing which is frowned upon, it is not nor should it be a crime.

If a women consents, she consents. If she feels bad about it later, then it's her fault she got drunk and made bad decisions.

Speaking of which, a lot of women don't care about themselves so much as to avoid circumstances of rape, but instead of working on that at all, it's now progressed into what you are saying now- that yes sometimes means no.

You want my personal opinion? If yes means no sometimes and men should take THEIR accountability, then take away women's voting rights since they aren't accountable enough for themselves, let alone the interests of society.

So you admit that that women petitioning for what is as far as I can tell an inquisitorial system of rape are, in fact, being infants :think:

Women have more rights and privilege then men. You are right, they aren't equal. However, it's the complete opposite of who you think is getting the short end of the stick_

skybringr, is that you?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I feel dirty, agreeing with anything Breitbart spews, but I guess they are right:

"Even a blind hog finds an acorn, every now and then."

Quincy

Fornicators aren't innocent according to biblical doctrine, are they? Is the desire to go to a club and find an easy target to use as a sexual object in a one night stand all that different from stalking the streets or parks to violently use someone? Not really, not when you're the target.

It basically boils down to women wanting to get inebriated, party hard and not have to worry about the consequences. Men go there for easy targets. It's a bane on society, regardless. That's why I'd never go to those places, they're full of idiots from both sexes.

And hey, maybe this will curtail some promiscuity and cut back on abortions. You never know.