The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

Nanja

Yep!They worship the beast Rev 13

They sure do!

Today, ALL local churches, religious denominations and organizations all have one thing in common: They all adhere to the antichrist philosphy of man's freewill to one degree or another; subtly requiring some work/action a person must do that makes the difference between whether they are saved or lost. For example, calling on the name of the Lord, or some hold that it's the act of one's faith by which they become Justified in God's sight, and not solely based on the death of Christ alone. But that's works salvation, making themselves their own savior by something they do.

That makes them all enemies of the Gospel of God's Grace Eph. 2:8-9; 2 Tim. 1:9; Tit. 3:5.

2 Cor. 11:14-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

God has called all His Elect People Tit. 1:1 out of the religious beast:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

beloved57

They sure do!

Today, ALL local churches, religious denominations and organizations all have one thing in common: They all adhere to the antichrist philosphy of man's freewill to one degree or another; subtly requiring some work/action a person must do that makes the difference between whether they are saved or lost. For example, calling on the name of the Lord, or some hold that it's the act of one's faith by which they become Justified in God's sight, and not solely based on the death of Christ alone. But that's works salvation, making themselves their own savior by something they do.

That makes them all enemies of the Gospel of God's Grace Eph. 2:8-9; 2 Tim. 1:9; Tit. 3:5.

2 Cor. 11:14-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

God has called all His Elect People Tit. 1:1 out of the religious beast:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Good post. I believe we have been taught of God! He had mercy on us calling us out of Babylon. Rev 18:4-5

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Nanja

Good post. I believe we have been taught of God! He had mercy on us calling us out of Babylon. Rev 18:4-5

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

TY. And yes, I have no doubt about that, my Brother!

Because for us who are His Covenant People, Christ's Sheep He died for and bare our iniquity Is. 53:6, He calls us to separate from the the temple of idolatry which freewill religion is: All the world's churches without exception 2 Cor. 6:17.

So unlike the people in the false church system whom God remembered their iniquities, for us who are the People Christ came to Save Mat. 1:21, His Church He gave Himself for Eph. 5:25, God has Mercy for us.

Heb. 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

We are the Temple of God which He dwells in, and experience the Great Privilege and Pleasure of His continual presence 1 Cor. 3:16; 1 John 2:27!

beloved57

He was made sin for us !

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he[God the Father] hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Now does this mean that Christ was made sin for every individual of mankind, when Paul said " He was made sin for us" ?

No it doesn't , but only for them who are made the righteousness of God in Him ! And we know all without exception shall be made the righteousness of God in Him, like the unrighteos here spoken of 1 Cor 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Last edited:

beloved57

We know Christ didn't die for all men without exception because those He shed His Blood for, His Blood conveys to them repentance, and causes them to serve the living God. Heb 9:14

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

That's the Power of Christ's Blood. Anyone preaching that Christ blood was shed for sinners that never come to repentance and Faith, they are preaching against the Power of Christ's Blood, not good !

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

The scripture however does say that He died for His Sheep or His Church as per Jn 10:11,15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

His People Isa 53:8

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. cp Matt 1:21

Now, are all without exception His Sheep ? No

Are all without exception His Church ? No

Are all without exception His People ? No

For surely the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15 cannot be of His Sheep, His Church, or His People.

So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.

Irony...

# The myth that Calvinism saves

# Jesus did fine before Calvin

# #

Nanja

He was made sin for us !

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he[God the Father] hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Now does this mean that Christ was made sin for every individual of mankind, when Paul said " He was made sin for us" ?

No it doesn't , but only for them who are made the righteousness of God in Him ! And we know all without exception shall be made the righteousness of God in Him, like the unrighteos here spoken of 1 Cor 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Those whom Christ was made sin for, died for, which are made the righteousness of God in Him, are the same ones which were chosen in Union with Him of the Father before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-7, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5 chosen to have forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His Grace.

In other words, they were Justified by Christ's Blood alone on their behalf based on the Legal Union they had with Him being Chosen in Him. So according to God's Law and Justice they were declared Righteous by non-imputation of their sin to them, and their sins were imputed to their Covenant Head and Surety in their stead Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6; Rev. 13:8; Rom. 4:7-8. That means they were reconciled to God when they were His enemies:

Rom. 5:9-10
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Rom. 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

So all these who have been made the Righteousness of God in Christ can never come under condemnation 1 Cor. 6:11, as the unrighteous world which has no forgiveness of sins.

1 Cor. 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

beloved57

Those whom Christ was made sin for, died for, which are made the righteousness of God in Him, are the same ones which were chosen in Union with Him of the Father before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4-7, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5 chosen to have forgiveness of sins according to the riches of His Grace.

In other words, they were Justified by Christ's Blood alone on their behalf based on the Legal Union they had with Him being Chosen in Him. So according to God's Law and Justice they were declared Righteous by non-imputation of their sin to them, and their sins were imputed to their Covenant Head and Surety in their stead Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6; Rev. 13:8; Rom. 4:7-8. That means they were reconciled to God when they were His enemies:

Rom. 5:9-10
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Rom. 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

So all these who have been made the Righteousness of God in Christ can never come under condemnation 1 Cor. 6:11, as the unrighteous world which has no forgiveness of sins.

1 Cor. 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Amen Sister !

beloved57

All sins that can be covered. But most will allow their sin to separate them from Jesus. Very unfortunate. The thief died a martyr and is with Jesus. Very late to the vineyard but he received a full day's wages.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Post 1129 did you read it ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

The scripture however does say that He died for His Sheep or His Church as per Jn 10:11,15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

His People Isa 53:8

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. cp Matt 1:21

Now, are all without exception His Sheep ? No

Are all without exception His Church ? No

Are all without exception His People ? No

For surely the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15 cannot be of His Sheep, His Church, or His People.

So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.

The very tone of this OP is sad.

beloved57

He bare the sins of many, not all without exception!

Mans religion tells us that Christ died for the sins of everyone without exception, but that's not true due to the fact everyone without exception doesn't believe in Jesus Christ.

Here's a scripture that says that Christ bare the sins of many Heb9:28

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Now the word many means:

many, much, large

The English word definition:

constituting or forming a large number; numerous:
many people.

the many,the greater part of humankind.

Notice,not all of mankind without exception, but a numerous or large number.

That is the key to understanding. The many that Christ died for is a large numerous number out of mankind. Like for instance Rev 7:9-10

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

So when we see scriptures that states He died for all, or everyone, it simply means that He died for all or everyone of the numerous many ! Not all without exception, the word many disqualified that interpretation!

Samie

Jesus died for EVERY man:

KJV Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

People are born ALREADY in Christ, because God saved Adam the same day he sinned, an act that cost the Father His only begotten Son - the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. With Adam in Christ, all his descendants are born in Christ! Being in Christ, they have His power to overcome evil with good. They could overcome the evil of unbelief by believing. But if they refuse to overcome evil, Christ will blot out their names from the book of life and they'll end up in the lake of fire instead of in heaven.

Arminians and Calvinists teach the opposite. They teach that people are born in sin, hence born NOT in Christ. But while not in Christ, they can do SOMETHING to be in Him - they can believe and accept the gospel. And as I have pointed out, that brand of gospel saves no one. Here again:

If one is not saved, he is NOT in Christ. If he is not in Christ, he cannot bear fruit. If he cannot bear fruit, he cannot have faith because faith is fruit of the Spirit. If he cannot have faith, he cannot believe because faith is needed to believe. If he cannot believe, he cannot be saved, according to their false gospel.

beloved57

Rom 8:32

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Now what about this scripture? Who are the all Christ was delivered up for? Was it all mankind? No it is not! It's for all the Church, the Elect Vs33;It means all the Church, Paul was addressing the Church at Rome, the beloved of God, called to be Saints, of whom He had heard of their Faith Rom1:6-8

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.