• $17-20 per gallon

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • $21-25 per gallon

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Who cares. I'm rich.

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

Andy Curry

I heard by 2030 all the gas will be gone on the planet! Im only 17 I have my good years coming up and by the looks of this there not going to be so good :( .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I heard by 2030 all the gas will be gone on the planet! Im only 17 I have my good years coming up and by the looks of this there not going to be so good :( .

Did you hear that in the same church where they told you that nobody was to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

The earth makes oil. That is all I got to say about that. And for gas, I suppose about $.60 a gallon.

billwald

Snohomish County (WA) PUD is goofy over solar, wave, and wind. A story in The Everett Herald quoted a PUD employee as saying that a $20,000 solar panel installation would supply 20% of the average household's energy need. $20,000 invested is worth about $1000 a year. If the average household used $4,000 a year in gas and electricity ( 4 times mine) the net saving is a $200 and the payback year is never.

Greyhound

I haven't answered the poll because I live out in the sticks and there are places I have to get to no matter what the cost. I already combine trips as much as possible, and am looking into getting a car with better gas mileage. Perhaps a hybrid, or a scooter or such, for those trips where I don't have to carry much.