ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, it isn't. Only someone with a learning disability or with mental retardation might think such.Try daily.I'm not the one adding to Scripture, you are. You add words and mis-understand plain English. Your learning disabilities hold you back from most Truths of Scripture.He does, through you, every single day.I know, right?

I said
You have one of the strongest spirits of denial as I have ever seen. Your just like one of them alcoholics that no one can change.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, it isn't. Only someone with a learning disability or with mental retardation might think such.Try daily.I'm not the one adding to Scripture, you are. You add words and mis-understand plain English. Your learning disabilities hold you back from most Truths of Scripture.He does, through you, every single day.I know, right?

I said
Yes it is. If we are not allowed to think beyond what is written, and we are not allowed to add one thing to it or take one thing away from it. And we know satan quoted old testament but not new. That means it is in there.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

I said
Could you tell me what blue John is. I know on TV there is a show where a cop is looking for red John. But blue John is new to me.

Aimiel

Blue John [mid 19c] - Skim Milk. Source: Green, Jonathon. Casell's Dictionary of Slang

It was a term for watered down milk, given to a crying baby, back in the early 20th century. It tasted almost like milk, but was given to a baby to calm it down, before the widespread use of the pacifier, so that an infant wouldn't gain weight too quickly due to being un-settled. It's significance in this instance is: you aren't in the meat and aren't even in the milk, but you've taken on Bluejohn as your sustenance, since your watered down darkened understanding of The Holy Scriptures is what you feed on, even though it's nowhere near the Truth represented there.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Blue John [mid 19c] - Skim Milk. Source: Green, Jonathon. Casell's Dictionary of Slang

It was a term for watered down milk, given to a crying baby, back in the early 20th century. It tasted almost like milk, but was given to a baby to calm it down, before the widespread use of the pacifier, so that an infant wouldn't gain weight too quickly due to being un-settled. It's significance in this instance is: you aren't in the meat and aren't even in the milk, but you've taken on Bluejohn as your sustenance, since your watered down darkened understanding of The Holy Scriptures is what you feed on, even though it's nowhere near the Truth represented there.

I said
lolol Well you should know all about the milk, you have been in it long enough.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To learn that you must be born again in order to understand the Word.

I said
lol No one is born again unless they have the Word abiding in them. And they have used the Word to purge their carnality. You have along way to go for that. A born again Christian follows the rules of believing. They don't think beyond what is written when studying the Word. And they don't add one word to the verses or take one word away from the verses. You cant say that.

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

trinity is a word that is NOT in any verses. deity is NOT in any verses. God the Son is NOT in any of the verses. God the Holy Spirit is not in any of the verses.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol No one is born again unless they have the Word abiding in them. And they have used the Word to purge their carnality. You have along way to go for that. A born again Christian follows the rules of believing. They don't think beyond what is written when studying the Word. And they don't add one word to the verses or take one word away from the verses. You cant say that.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

trinity is a word that is NOT in any verses. deity is NOT in any verses. God the Son is NOT in any of the verses. God the Holy Spirit is not in any of the verses.

The word bible isn't in the bible either. Is that to say that there is no such thing as the bible, LOL!

There are such as pastors and teachers for people need to hear the word of god to understand the word. You cannot understand the word until the Spirit is present to teach you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The word bible isn't in the bible either. Is that to say that there is no such thing as the bible, LOL!

There are such as pastors and teachers for people need to hear the word of god to understand the word. You cannot understand the word until the Spirit is present to teach you.

I said
lololo old trick. Trying looking on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.