ECT The Milk, Then The Meat, Then Born Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's far better than being ignorant, arrogant and self-righteous.

I said
lol Think about it. That's all you got. I've got the Bible, the Holy Spirit, the Word abiding in me.
You cant demonstrate the Spirit, you cant quote the Word, you cant be born again or you would be able to prove it. Your not even in the meat understanding. You try to keep everything carnal because you cant relate to the Holy Spirit and verses. Your full of heresy. Your blind.

Aimiel

I said
lol Think about it. That's all you got. I've got the Bible, the Holy Spirit, the Word abiding in me.
You cant demonstrate the Spirit, you cant quote the Word, you cant be born again or you would be able to prove it. Your not even in the meat understanding. You try to keep everything carnal because you cant relate to the Holy Spirit and verses. Your full of heresy. Your blind.
Liar.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
No it is not. You don't speak from the Word of God. You speak from yourself, and seek your own glory.

John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I speak from God's Living Word. He lives in me. He wants to live in you, too. He can't, as long as you keep hugging that familiar spirit. :devil:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I speak from God's Living Word. He lives in me. He wants to live in you, too. He can't, as long as you keep hugging that familiar spirit. :devil:

I said
You are an idiot. Think about it. The familiar spirits in the old testament didn't quote Gods Word. They spoke everything out side of Gods Word. The same thing you are doing. I quote Gods Word because I follow the Holy Spirit. And He only quotes Gods Word.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

The devil quoted God's Word to Jesus. Your familiar quotes New Testament to you but jumbles it up until it becomes a lie. You are clueless.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The devil quoted God's Word to Jesus. Your familiar quotes New Testament to you but jumbles it up until it becomes a lie. You are clueless.

I said
The devil only quoted old testament not new testament. The Holy Spirit quotes new testament. Your still in the milk understanding is the reason you cant see or know the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

The devil also quotes New Testament, whether you realize it or not. You're living proof of that fact. :devil:

Aimiel

You do. You are the one who made up the 'rule' that Satan cannot quote New Testament Scriptures. That is NOT in The Word of God and is quite foolish to believe as being true.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do. You are the one who made up the 'rule' that Satan cannot quote New Testament Scriptures. That is NOT in The Word of God and is quite foolish to believe as being true.

I said
Its in scripture. If you would bother to read some times. The rules are not to think beyond what is written, and not to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses. And satan never quoted new testament. Your one of them intellectual idiots that add all that stuff like the trinity, deity, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

Its in scripture.
No, it isn't. Only someone with a learning disability or with mental retardation might think such.
If you would bother to read some times.
Try daily.
The rules are not to think beyond what is written, and not to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
I'm not the one adding to Scripture, you are. You add words and mis-understand plain English. Your learning disabilities hold you back from most Truths of Scripture.
And satan never quoted new testament.
He does, through you, every single day.
Your one of them intellectual idiots that add all that stuff like the trinity, deity, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
I know, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.