ECT The Man of Romans 7 is a Believer

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I couldn't care any less what you the false accuser keeps accusing me. Believe what you want.

You have dishonest scales because you do not like it that I go against you for saying Jesus was not God in heaven before coming to earth; you do not like it that I prove you wrong for saying we have spirits that do not go to heaven and you say our spirits stay with/in our bones; you do not like it that I prove with scripture that your tongue speaking if a copycat from Satan. You do not like it that I tell you that you are trying to be a physic but you fail even at that.

What lengths you will go to in order to avoid obeying God is amazing.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A mod verified you made that threat. Then there was the thing with the arrows.

Give it up Musterion.

Gods word says those things to people who are worthy of the warnings.

Carnal children just do not take to heart what God says.

Psa 64:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
Psa 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
Psa 64:9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
Psa 64:10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

LA

musterion

Give it up Musterion.

Gods word says those things to people who are worthy of the warnings.

Carnal children just do not take to heart what God says.

Psa 64:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
Psa 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
Psa 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
Psa 64:4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
Psa 64:5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
Psa 64:6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
Psa 64:7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
Psa 64:8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
Psa 64:9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
Psa 64:10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It was you who claimed I had prophesied in the name of the Lord.

I had told Grosnick that he would have his head cut off.

He is unsealed in his forehead as you are unsealed also.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

1Co 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

Men filled with the Holy Spirit know these things, you do not.