The Logos-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

Did our hero address his own argument, and respond to:
Not a peep, as he/she knows, that I, like the Saviour did with his daddy, the devil, will pick him apart.
Chapter, verse, child of the devil.
I thought so-silencio, as you flee, like your daddy, as the LORD God rejects you.
Here is all we need to know about you, Christ rejecter, and we need no, nor we will accept, any alleged interpretation, from you, on your antichrist sulfur "doctrine:"

If you plan to keep this thread at the top of the board for a while that is fine with me; but your railing accusations and blasphemies are not going to change anything or do you any good, dear nineveh. :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
If you plan to keep this thread at the top of the board for a while that is fine with me; but your railing accusations and blasphemies are not going to change anything or do you any good, dear nineveh. :Nineveh:

Typical "Hail Mary" from an opponent, who, once more, gets picked apart, by the great, humble saint JohnW.....He/she resorts to the old reliable "accusation of hate" technique, with, of course, a reference to his/her extreme "spirituality," "lovey dovey ness," extreme caring, and all that jazz.

The punk won't cite, the chapter, and verse, as he knows he will dig the ditch that he is in, even deeper.

Need a shovel, daqqVader? Yes...

And, yes, dVader, I always engage in railing accusations against wolves, such as yourself, and that would be you, with your blasphemies against the LORD God, and His Christ, devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sorry to inform you but I am not your opponent in this thread.
In this thread you have made these your opponent: Post#2, Post#34. :)

Chapter, verse, opponent, enemy, per....
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

Not a peep-NADA but cliches, reducing you to one line sound bytes...

Sorry to inform you..

Weighty.

daqq

Weighty.

Ummm, that is right there in the posts you are ignoring, for example, John 12:48. :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Ummm, that is right there in the posts you are ignoring, for example, John 12:48. :chuckle:

What a mess, or drunk. Pay attention-drink coffee... Here is my challenge, "Chapter, verse," responding to your assertion:
Chapter, verse, where I am required to respond/answer anyone, especially Christ rejectors, devil children, such as yourself. Now, don't ask your daddy the devil for that scripture, as He could not pull that off, in the wilderness, against the Saviour-rely on yourself(he taught you that, however).

Sober up.

daqq

What a mess, or drunk. Pay attention-drink coffee... Here is my challenge, "Chapter, verse," responding to your assertion:

Sober up.

Sober up? Lol, who is the drunkard here? I responded to exactly what you highlighted:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
In this thread you have made these your opponent: Post#2, Post#34. :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

John 12:48 W/H
48 ο αθετων εμε και μη λαμβανων τα ρηματα μου εχει τον κρινοντα αυτον ο λογος ον ελαλησα εκεινος κρινει αυτον εν τη εσχατη ημερα

"ο λογος ον ελαλησα εκεινος κρινει αυτον εν τη εσχατη ημερα"
"THE LOGOS which I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day"

Strong's Concordance
ekeinos: that one (or neut. that thing), often intensified by the art. preceding​
Original Word: ἐκεῖνος, η, ο
Part of Speech: Demonstrative Pronoun
Transliteration: ekeinos
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-i'-nos)
Short Definition: that, that one there, yonder
Definition: that, that one there, yonder.
http://biblehub.com/greek/1565.htm

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 1565: ἐκεῖνος
ἐκεῖνος, ἐκείνῃ, ἐκεῖνο (from ἐκεῖ, properly, the one there, cf. German dortig,derdort), demonstrative pronoun, that man, woman, thing (Latinille,illa,illud); properly of persons, things, times, places somewhat remote from the speaker. 1. used absolutely,
a. in antithesis, referring to the more remote subject: opposed to οὗτος, Luke 18:14; James 4:15; ὑμῖν ... ἐκείνοις, Matthew 13:11; Mark 4:11; ἐκεῖνοι ... ἡμεῖς, Hebrews 12:25; ἄλλοι ... ἄλλοι ... ἐκεῖνος, John 9:9; ἐκεῖνον ... ἐμέ, John 3:30; οἱ Ἰουδαῖοι ... ἐκεῖνος δέ, John 2:20f; ὁ μέν κύριος Ἰησοῦς (R G T omit Ἰησοῦς WH Tr marginal reading brackets) ... ἐκεῖνοι δέ, Mark 16:19f, etc.

b. of noted persons (as in classic Greek): in a bad sense, that notorious man, John 7:11; John 9:28; in a good sense — of the Lord Jesus, 1 John 2:6; 1 John 3:3, 5, 7, 16; 1 John 4:17; of the Holy Spirit, with an apposition added, ἐκεῖνος, τό πνεῦμα τῆς ἀληθείας, John 16:13
*etc., etc., etc., (see link).*

Testimony is SPIRIT, dear nineveh. :Nineveh: :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Sober up? Lol, who is the drunkard here? I responded to exactly what you highlighted:

No, you moron,I was responding to your "argument," that you were not my "opponent:"

In this thread you have made these your opponent: Post#2, Post#34.

My response was that you are my enemy, per, "since," your statement that "The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.

Get it, moron? You are my enemy, because of the above....And provide me the chapter, verse, where I am required to answer,and asked you, again, for the chapter, verse, where I am required to answer.

Sober up, or grow a brain.

daqq

No, you moron,I was responding to your "argument," that you were not my "opponent:"
My response was that you are my enemy, per, "since," your statement that "The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
Get it, moron? You are my enemy, because of the above....And provide me the chapter, verse, where I am required to answer,and asked you, again, for the chapter, verse, where I am required to answer.
Sober up, or grow a brain.

Lying is only going to make it worse on you, dear nineveh. You highlighted from my post what you were asking about, and the record is there, and it is now answered yet again from John 12:48 where Yeshua clearly says that he himself is not the Logos. The same is clearly stated in another portion of the same OP posts which you continue to ignore, that is, John 14:24. The Logos is the Spirit-Word which the man Yeshua spoke, and he clearly says so himself, but you deny his Testimony. This is also shown by the fact that he clearly states, in the posts you are still ignoring, that the words which he speaks are SPIRIT and they are Life, (John 6:63). And therefore, just as I said, Testimony is SPIRIT. And you are only digging your own grave here, for a tree is known by its fruit; and the only things proceeding from your fingertips and mouth are διδασκαλιαις δαιμονιων, διαλογισμοι πονηροι, φονοι, ψευδομαρτυριαι, βλασφημιαι.

Again, the plain simple flow of logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos-Word that I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one. The man Yeshua judges no one. The Testimony of Yeshua will not pass away. The man Yeshua does not seek his own glory and if he testifies of himself his testimony is not true. The Logos is the Seeker and the Judge, the Son of Elohim, and because he is the Word of the Truth which is spoken by men of faithfulness and truth, he is considered a little lower than the messengers: for the messengers speak him, because he, being the Logos-Word, dwells within the messengers.

Once again the Testimony of Yeshua:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

Again, do you, John W, affirm or deny the truth of the above statements?

john w

Hall of Fame
Lying is only going to make it worse on you, dear nineveh. You highlighted from my post what you were asking about, and the record is there,.......................spam

No, you learned lying from your father, the devil, as that would be you, habitual liar, and noo, you moron,I was responding to your "argument," that you were not my "opponent."

My response was that you are my enemy, per, "since," your statement that "The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word."

Sober up, or grow a brain, and stuff your satanic "record" jazz-you made that up.

john w

Hall of Fame
and he clearly says so himself, but you deny his Testimony. This is also shown by the fact that he clearly states, ...........................spam

Whenever a droid employs "clearly," over and over, it means just the opposite.

My apologies-I did not know that you were an amateur debater/disputer.

Here is all we need to know about you:

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, do you, John W, affirm or deny the truth of the above statements?

1. Chapter, verse, that requires I respond to children of the devil, or anyone.

Not a peep.

2. Do you deny that you stopped beating your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend?

FunQ

john w

Hall of Fame

48 ο αθετων εμε και μη λαμβανων τα ρηματα μου εχει τον κρινοντα αυτον ο λογος ον ελαλησα εκεινος κρινει αυτον εν τη εσχατη ημερα

"ο λογος ον ελαλησα εκεινος κρινει αυτον εν τη εσχατη ημερα"
"THE LOGOS which I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day"[/COLOR]

Strong's Concordance
ekeinos: that one (or neut. that thing), often intensified by the art. preceding​
Original Word: ἐκεῖνος, η, ο
Part of Speech: Demonstrative Pronoun
Transliteration: ekeinos
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-i'-nos)
Short Definition: that, that one there, yonder
Definition: that, that one there, yonder.

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 1565: ἐκεῖνος
ἐκεῖνος, ἐκείνῃ, ἐκεῖνο (from ἐκεῖ, properly, the one there, cf. German dortig,derdort), demonstrative pronoun, that man, woman, thing (Latinille,illa,illud); properly of persons, things, times, places somewhat remote from the speaker. 1. used absolutely,
a. in antithesis, referring to the more remote subject: opposed to οὗτος, Luke 18:14; James 4:15; ὑμῖν ... ἐκείνοις, Matthew 13:11; Mark 4:11; ἐκεῖνοι ... ἡμεῖς, Hebrews 12:25; ἄλλοι ... ἄλλοι ... ἐκεῖνος, John 9:9; ἐκεῖνον ... ἐμέ, John 3:30; οἱ Ἰουδαῖοι ... ἐκεῖνος δέ, John 2:20f; ὁ μέν κύριος Ἰησοῦς (R G T omit Ἰησοῦς WH Tr marginal reading brackets) ... ἐκεῖνοι δέ, Mark 16:19f, etc.

b. of noted persons (as in classic Greek): in a bad sense, that notorious man, John 7:11; John 9:28; in a good sense — of the Lord Jesus, 1 John 2:6; 1 John 3:3, 5, 7, 16; 1 John 4:17; of the Holy Spirit, with an apposition added, ἐκεῖνος, τό πνεῦμα τῆς ἀληθείας, John 16:13
*etc., etc., etc., (see link).*
And stuff your "Greek," Strong's" jazz-we have all seen this scam before, scammer/con artist.

daqq

Get it, moron? You are my enemy.

:confused: :rotfl:

How could anyone including myself not get that? Of course I understand your enemy warrior mentaility; you have made it abundantly clear, and not just here but throughout the entire forum every time we have been in the same thread. But of course the reason you want to be my enemy is because I told you the truth from the Testimony of Yeshua and you deny that Testimony which has been quoted over and over to you even here in this thread. So get over yourself and answer the thread topic. I really do not care that you enjoy making enemies with myself or any of the others you obviously hate around here. Answer the questions that have been put to you or go find another thread where you can play your games without actually saying anything worth hearing. :)

daqq

And stuff your "Greek," Strong's" jazz-we have all seen this scam before, scammer/con artist.

That is nothing more than the definition of εκεινος and it means that poor dead Johnny Rotten cannot escape what that passage says no matter how he tries to slither his side-winding way out of it. :chuckle:

daqq

1. Chapter, verse, that requires I respond to children of the devil, or anyone.

Not a peep.

FunQ

False flag strawman, dear Johnny Rotten, you cannot say you have no obligation to answer just because you made yourself judge and jury of who are children of the devil and who are not. You are not the judge and this is an open forum board. Either answer to the questions put to you or YOU LOOSE the argument. Weren't you just bragging about how great a debater you are? But it's already really too late anyway; you've already lost and don't even know it. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
False flag strawman, dear Johnny Rotten, you cannot say you have no obligation to answer just because you made yourself judge and jury of who are children of the devil and who are not. You are not the judge and this is an open forum board. Either answer to the questions put to you or YOU LOOSE the argument. Weren't you just bragging about how great a debater you are? But it's already really too late anyway; you've already lost and don't even know it. :)

you made yourself judge and jury of who are children of the devil

That is correct. Paul judged, who was a child of the devil, and who was lost, and the Lord Jesus Christ tells me to do the same, as Paul's words, are His. Want the scripture? No, you don't, wolf.

Wow! You stunned me with that "straw man" stumper!!! Seen it before, droid.

Either answer to the questions put to you or YOU LOOSE the argument.
1. Chapter, verse, that requires I respond/answer to children of the devil, or anyone.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
That is nothing more than the definition of εκεινος and it means that poor dead Johnny Rotten cannot escape what that passage says no matter how he tries to slither his side-winding way out of it. :chuckle:

Seen that "Strong's...the Greek" scam, before, con artist-won't work here, deceiver, scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.