The Logos-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Amen to most all of what you have said here, (and that "translation" is simply my own rendering of the text). It truly is about where the heart is and what is on the inside. No reason to feel lost if you do not understand something; it will come around later if the Father wants you to understand it later in your walk, (maybe so, maybe not necessary for you). It is a great and wonderful walk full of surprises and endless blessings like treasure hidden in a field. No one of us is completely home yet until we leave the carcass to the dust. :)
Amen, amen

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

Amen. Dividing asunder spirit from flesh includes the flesh of the man Yeshua.

You ever think about the fact that this revelation is the foundation that the "church" is founded upon, yet so few in the "church" seem to possess it? Blessings...
Hi my friend, glad to see you back. I have missed your wisdom.

daqq

That's exactly what I have been telling them for four years my friend. They do not understand the Logos.

This is a GREAT thread, much for folks to learn.
Truth is being shared here, important truth.

Amen, amen

Great to see you my friend, and thanks, also I tried to say hello a while back when I started posting again, but you were being mobbed once again, and my hello got buried under a mountain of your accusers. Sure is a good thing outside accusers mean nothing in the kingdom of Elohim which is within us. :)

daqq

Do you have a son of Elohim and also the man Yeshua?

LA

You have not responded either positively or negatively to the two opening posts for the topic of this thread which contain clear emphatic easy to understand statements which result in a very clearly defined simple systematic logic. Please respond to at least the second post on page one of this thread. Surely you affirm the Testimony of Messiah and those clear emphatic statements, correct? Or if not then which statements do you reject and what is your excuse for not believing the Testimony of Messiah? :)

Last edited:

daqq

Hi Marhig, very close to what I believe also. :)
But here is something else for you:

Matthew 1:18-25
[18] But of the Meshiah the genesis-nativity was in this manner: his mother Maryah having been gifted unto Yoseph, before they convened, she was found retaining engastri, (that is, "in belly", for it is by way of consumption of the Word), from Spirit Holy.
[19] And Yoseph her man, being upright and not wanting a public show of her, was of a private mind to put her away.
[20] But as he pondered these things, behold, Malak of YHWH appeared to him by a dream, saying, Yoseph, son of David, fear not to receive your helpmate Maryah, for that being generated in her is from Spirit, it is holy:
[21] And it shall produce a son, (tikto plant life), and you shall call his name I͞H, for he shall deliver his people from their sins.
[22] But this whole thing was done so that what is spoken from YHWH by way of haNavi Yeshayahu might be fulfilled, saying:
[23] Behold, the virgin shall retain engastri, (in belly), and shall texetai-produce a son, (tikto plant life), and you shall call his name עמנו־אל, which is interpreted, Ιμμανου·Hλ, (ע־א · I͞H), El is with us.
[24] And Yoseph arose from the hypnos-deep sleep, and did as the Malak of YHWH commanded him, and received his wife, (wife of youth and wife of covenant, Malachi 2:15).
[25] And he knew her not until she produced a son, (tikto plant life), and he called his name I͞H.

In all of the earliest codices, manuscripts, and papyri, which were written in Greek Uncial, (ALL CAPS), the name ΙΗΣΟΥ, which is "JESOU" or "YESHU(A)", is always written in a form which has now come to be known as Nomina Sacra, (if you Google "Nomina Sacra" you will find plenty of information on this topic). In the earliest manuscripts we find what is called the suspended form of Nomina Sacra which, in the case of ΙΗΣΟΥ, is almost always suspended to three letters: the first two letters of the name ΙΗΣΟΥ, (Jesus or Yeshua), with an overstrike above like so, I͞H, plus the case ending, (whatever it happens to be in a given context: final letters for case are necessary in Greek but only for grammatical reasons and not actually parts of the words). Now therefore pay very close attention to what I have posted above, from Matthew 1:23, because the name of Messiah in all of the earliest manuscripts and papyri is not written out as
ΙΗΣΟΥ but rather written in what they have assumed is always the suspended Nomina Sacra form as I͞H, (plus the case ending which is not necessary in English). Look at the spelling of Immanu-El which is actually two words, (Immanu and El or Ιμμανου·Hλ).

Ιμμανου·Hλ is the Seed of the Word, that is to say, Meshiah I͞H.

Anyway, I believe that God will show me what I am to know in his time. Through either revelation, or through his people. So I don't worry to much. But I'm interested in what you are saying.

You ever think about the fact that this revelation is the foundation that the "church" is founded upon, yet so few in the "church" seem to possess it? Blessings...

The two most critical things to understand from within the infancy narratives come by way of three words and the lack of one of these words changes everything if we understand the true meanings of other two words. The understanding is quite simple but because the English translations are based on a carnal understanding of men they do not reflect the truth and therefore many are misled into thinking the text is speaking of carnal natural things. The one word not found in the infancy narratives is the Greek word for the womb or matrix, (μητρα, "metra"). However Paul uses this word to speak of the literal carnal "deadness of Sarah's womb, (μητρα)", in Rom 4:19, so we know that this word was around long before the first century, (it is used in the Greek Septuagint version of the Torah). Why then do the infancy narratives never use the literal word for the matrix or womb? It is clearly because the passages do not speak of the carnal birth of a physical man but rather something supernal and spiritual in meaning. The two words which are found in the infancy narratives are koilia, (the chest cavity and-or stomach), and gaster-gastri, (the belly), and yet neither of these refer to physical child birth because they clearly are not the physical womb or matrix. Those two words refer to the chest cavity wherein is the heart, (koilia), and food consumption, (gaster, the belly), and supernal things which concern the inner man.

Where does food go when you eat? It goes into the koilia and down to the gaster, that is, your "cavity" and on to the belly. Where then does spiritual food go when you consume the Word? It enters into the heart within your "cavity", (koilia), and into your "bowels", (gaster), and supernally speaking the seed of the Word eventually sprouts, and begins to grow, like a nepheg, (sprout), a tzemach, (branch), and then a netzer, (branch-bud-blossom). The word gaster can also be used to describe a glutton as it is in Titus 1:12 ASV, (γαστερες αργαι, "slow bellies" KJV, "idle gluttons" ASV). This sense is more than just a glutton as it is a euphemism for a giant belly; like a person who does nothing but eat because the raw creature or beast is nothing more than a giant belly. That sense, in a good way, is how the body is portrayed; for the man is not his body, for the body is raw life, a living creature, but the man is the treasure inside the earthen vessel. Thus gaster is used in this way in the infancy narratives as shown above in my rendering of the Matthew text, (εν γαστρι, "en-gastri", literally means "in belly"). This is the same analogy with Yonah in the belly of the great fish: the great fish is a living creature but not necessarily a sentient being and rather looked upon as raw animal life, and at that, essentially a giant belly made solely for consumption. Moreover the Greek word used for the belly of the great fish in the Yonah story is koilia, (cavity-belly), in both the Septuagint and in Matthew 12:40. And these are the two words used throughout the infancy narratives, that is, koilia and gaster, the cavity and the belly, not the physical literal womb or matrix of a woman.

In addition to these facts most all the words used for the "production", bringing forth, or birth of Messiah, are words from the Greek root tikto, which concerns plant life production because Messiah is the certain one whose name is Netzer of Yishai, (Isa 11:1), and Tzemach-Branch, (Jer 23:5, 33:15, Zec 3:8, 6:12). Also critically important is the fact that in those same places referenced for Tzemach-Branch we find in the Septuagint the Greek word Anatole and its forms, (ανατολη - rising light, east, eastern, sunrise), which tells us much about how the early Yhudim understood the meaning of that word in the prophetic sense and likewise tells us much about its meaning in the N/C writings and particularly Matthew 2, (Anatole is also the "Dayspring" of Luke 1:78).

So then, keep your Bibles open and just keep eating . . .
You will not have completed the cities of Yisrael till the Son of man be come. :)

daqq

There is however one place where metra-matrix-womb is used nearby and yet not in the infancy narrative of Luke. But the context in which it is used is a quotation taken from the Torah, and as will be seen it is all-inclusive, meaning both animals and people, whatsoever opens the matrix or womb:

Luke 2:21-23
21 And when eight days were fulfilled for his circumcision, his name was called I͞H, which was so called by the Angel before he was conceived in the cavity, [κοιλια].
22 And when the days of their purification according to the Torah of Moshe were fulfilled, they brought him up to Yerushalem, to present him unto YHWH:
23 As it is written in the Torah of YHWH, "Every αρσεν-male opening the μητραν-womb shall be called holy unto YHWH", [Exo 13:1-15].

Exodus 13:2 LXX
2 Sanctify-holy to Me every first-born, the first produced, opening every μητραν-womb among the sons of Yisrael, both of man and beast: it is Mine.

Exodus 13:12 LXX
12 And you shall set apart all
the αρσενικα-males opening the μητραν-womb unto YHWH: every offspring opening the μητραν-womb, from the herds to those among your cattle, whatsoever may come to be unto you: the αρσενικα-males you shall sanctify-holy unto YHWH.

Moreover αρσεν-αρσενικα, (arsen-asenika), is an alternate form of αρρην, (arrhen), which is a male in any sense of the word; and from that comes αρην, (aren), which is a male lamb; and from that comes αρνιον, (arnion), and the Arnion is the Lamb of the book of the Revelation of Meshiah
I͞H, (while the "man-child" of Rev 12:5 is "υιον αρσεν", a male son). So again the above Luke 2:23 passage speaks of supernal things and hints at the idea of not necessarily just the birth of a son but an arnion son, (lambkin). And the fact that the above Luke passage is the only place even remotely close to the nativity accounts where the matrix is even mentioned, and the fact that it quotes from the Torah and is clearly from an all-inclusive context, (clearly including even animals in the Exo 13:1-15 context), actually shows that the author of Luke consciously and deliberately avoids using μητρα, (matrix or womb), everywhere else in his nativity account just as the Matthew nativity account likewise avoids.

These things speak of the Seed of the Word being "conceived" in the koilia-womb of the heart by way of consumption of the Word. In this way, as Paul says in Gal 4:19, Messiah is formed in us, and that is by the putting on of "the mind of Messiah", by consuming his holy Testimony which is spiritual food. All of these kernels of truth are spread out in the Parables of Messiah in the Gospel accounts; the parable of the sower, the wheat and the tares, the earth bringing forth fruit of herself, and so on and so on. All these things teach about the process of birth, rebirth, generation, and regeneration in and into the kingdom of the heavens and the kingdom of Elohim: things having been kept secret from the foundation of the world, and revealed only through the Testimony of the Master Teacher who was sent to us from the Father.
:)

keypurr

Great to see you my friend, and thanks, also I tried to say hello a while back when I started posting again, but you were being mobbed once again, and my hello got buried under a mountain of your accusers. Sure is a good thing outside accusers mean nothing in the kingdom of Elohim which is within us. :)
Sorry I missed your post friend.
But they do like to gang up on me now and then.
But that is what a forum is all about.
They know not what they are up against for I have Christ in me to guide me through the storm.

daqq

Sorry I missed your post friend.
But they do like to gang up on me now and then.
But that is what a forum is all about.
They know not what they are up against for I have Christ in me to guide me through the storm.

Amen. :)

And that Spirit in you is the Spirit of adoption, in whom we cry, "Abba—Father" (Rom 8:14-15).

Notaclue

Hi Marhig, very close to what I believe also. :)
But here is something else for you:

Matthew 1:18-25
[18] But of the Meshiah the genesis-nativity was in this manner: his mother Maryah having been gifted unto Yoseph, before they convened, she was found retaining engastri, (that is, "in belly", for it is by way of consumption of the Word), from Spirit Holy.
[19] And Yoseph her man, being upright and not wanting a public show of her, was of a private mind to put her away.
[20] But as he pondered these things, behold, Malak of YHWH appeared to him by a dream, saying, Yoseph, son of David, fear not to receive your helpmate Maryah, for that being generated in her is from Spirit, it is holy:
[21] And it shall produce a son, (tikto plant life), and you shall call his name I͞H, for he shall deliver his people from their sins.
[22] But this whole thing was done so that what is spoken from YHWH by way of haNavi Yeshayahu might be fulfilled, saying:
[23] Behold, the virgin shall retain engastri, (in belly), and shall texetai-produce a son, (tikto plant life), and you shall call his name עמנו־אל, which is interpreted, Ιμμανου·Hλ, (ע־א · I͞H), El is with us.
[24] And Yoseph arose from the hypnos-deep sleep, and did as the Malak of YHWH commanded him, and received his wife, (wife of youth and wife of covenant, Malachi 2:15).
[25] And he knew her not until she produced a son, (tikto plant life), and he called his name I͞H.

In all of the earliest codices, manuscripts, and papyri, which were written in Greek Uncial, (ALL CAPS), the name ΙΗΣΟΥ, which is "JESOU" or "YESHU(A)", is always written in a form which has now come to be known as Nomina Sacra, (if you Google "Nomina Sacra" you will find plenty of information on this topic). In the earliest manuscripts we find what is called the suspended form of Nomina Sacra which, in the case of ΙΗΣΟΥ, is almost always suspended to three letters: the first two letters of the name ΙΗΣΟΥ, (Jesus or Yeshua), with an overstrike above like so, I͞H, plus the case ending, (whatever it happens to be in a given context: final letters for case are necessary in Greek but only for grammatical reasons and not actually parts of the words). Now therefore pay very close attention to what I have posted above, from Matthew 1:23, because the name of Messiah in all of the earliest manuscripts and papyri is not written out as
ΙΗΣΟΥ but rather written in what they have assumed is always the suspended Nomina Sacra form as I͞H, (plus the case ending which is not necessary in English). Look at the spelling of Immanu-El which is actually two words, (Immanu and El or Ιμμανου·Hλ).

Matthew 2:1-3
[01] But of the I͞H having been born in Bethlehem of Yhudah, in the days of Herod the king, behold, Magoi from the Anatole Tzemach Rising Light appeared at Yerushalem, saying:
[02] Where is the one producing, (tikto plant life), a king of the Yhudim? for we have seen his Star in the Anatole Tzemach Rising Light, and have come to do obeisance unto him.
[03] But hearing, Herod the king was troubled, and all Yerushalem with him.

Read very carefully friend: one is Yeshua, (
I͞H ), one is Immanu·El, ( I͞H ).

Daqq,

Jn.1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it

In Him
(Word) was life, and the life was the Light of men.

Col.1:15 who(Son) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto(into) him;

Ps.104:24 O LORD, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; The earth is full of Your possessions

Looks to me the Body of Christ is the Seed, Christ being the Head of the Body(Wisdom).

Peace.

john w

Hall of Fame
Summary of this "thread:" Christ rejectors pat each other on the back....Different cages....Same dirty birds....

daqq

Summary of this "thread:" Christ rejectors pat each other on the back....Different cages....Same dirty birds....

No response from you as to the two opening posts on page one of this thread? Here it is again, condensed, and very simple and easy to understand; for all of these statements of Yeshua himself are clear emphatic statements which are without question. One has no choice but to either affirm and confirm them, or to deny them, or to ignore them and simply pretend that these statements do not count for doctrine. So I ask you to respond to these words and statements of Yeshua and either confess or deny the truth of these statements; so that we may get down to the core truth of who is and who is not the real "Christ rejector" here, (since that is your accusation).

Do you, John W, affirm or deny the truth of the following statements?

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos-Word that I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one. The man Yeshua judges no one. The Testimony of Yeshua will not pass away. The man Yeshua does not seek his own glory and if he testifies of himself his testimony is not true. The Logos is the Seeker and the Judge, the Son of Elohim, and because he is the Word of the Truth which is spoken by men of faithfulness and truth, he is considered a little lower than the messengers: for the messengers speak him, because he, being the Logos-Word, dwells within the messengers.

Once again the Testimony of Yeshua:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

daqq

Daqq,

Jn.1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it

In Him
(Word) was life, and the life was the Light of men.

Col.1:15 who(Son) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto(into) him;

Ps.104:24 O LORD, how many are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all; The earth is full of Your possessions

Looks to me the Body of Christ is the Seed, Christ being the Head of the Body(Wisdom).

Peace.

Hi friend, this appears to be yet another reason why the differentiation between the man Yeshua and Meshiah the Son of Elohim is so critically important to understand. In this manner both are correct; for the body of the man Yeshua he forfeited in our behalf. That means that when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness our own bodies become his body and we are therefore no more our own. This body is indeed the great congregation, the body of the saints or holy ones, and thus each individual body becomes part of the whole, the greater body of the congregation. The man Yeshua was and is the temple of the Holy Spirit; for the Spirit of the Father was upon him and the Spirit of Meshiah the Word was in his heart, (thus the body followed, having been subdued and mortified).

However the body of Meshiah is the Word, the Manna which descended from the heavens in corporeal-bodily form, (Luke 3:22). That one is the Bread of Life, (John 6:48), the Living Bread, (John 6:51), and he it is who speaks through the man Yeshua just as he does in the John 6:32-71 passage. In this manner we do not violate the allegory; for if you say that the body of the saints or holy ones is the seed of the Word then we consume each other, (which of course is not true except for consuming testimony, (testimony is spirit)). So the body of Meshiah is the Word, (Bread of Life), and the body of the man Yeshua is the congregation, (you are no more your own but bought with a price, (1Cor 6:19-20)).

So, if you meant it that way, I agree . . . :)

daqq

Peace.
Hi friend, this appears to be yet another reason why the differentiation between the man Yeshua and Meshiah the Son of Elohim is so critically important to understand. In this manner both are correct; for the body of the man Yeshua he forfeited in our behalf. That means that when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness our own bodies become his body and we are therefore no more our own. This body is indeed the great congregation, the body of the saints or holy ones, and thus each individual body becomes part of the whole, the greater body of the congregation. The man Yeshua was and is the temple of the Holy Spirit; for the Spirit of the Father was upon him and the Spirit of Meshiah the Word was in his heart, (thus the body followed, having been subdued and mortified).

However the body of Meshiah is the Word, the Manna which descended from the heavens in corporeal-bodily form, (Luke 3:22). That one is the Bread of Life, (John 6:48), the Living Bread, (John 6:51), and he it is who speaks through the man Yeshua just as he does in the John 6:32-71 passage. In this manner we do not violate the allegory; for if you say that the body of the saints or holy ones is the seed of the Word then we consume each other, (which of course is not true except for consuming testimony, (testimony is spirit)). So the body of Meshiah is the Word, (Bread of Life), and the body of the man Yeshua is the congregation, (you are no more your own but bought with a price, (1Cor 6:19-20)).

So, if you meant it that way, I agree . . . :)

Here is something else for you:

Apokalypse Yaakob (Protoevangelium of James)
The Annunciation

The Proto-Gospel of James 11:1-3
1 Καὶ ἔλαβεν τὴν κάλπιν καὶ ἐξῆλθεν γεμίσαι ὕδωρ. Καὶ ἰδοὺ φωνὴ λέγουσα αὐτῇ· "Χαῖρε, κεχαριτωμένη· ὁ Κύριος μετὰ σοῦ· εὐλογημένη σὺ ἐν γυναιξίν." Καὶ περιέβλεπεν τὰ δεξιὰ καὶ τὰ
ἀριστερὰ Μαρία πόθεν αὕτη εἴη ἡ φωνή. Καὶ ἔντρομος γενομένη εἰσῄει εἰς τὸν οἶκον αὐτῆς καὶ ἀναπαύσασα τὴν κάλπιν ἔλαβεν τὴν πορφύραν καὶ ἐκάθισεν ἐπὶ τοῦ θρόνου αὐτῆς καὶ ἧλκεν τὴν πορφύραν.
2 Καὶ ἰδοὺ ἄγγελος Κυρίου ἔστη ἐνώπιον αὐτῆς λέγων· "Μὴ φοβοῦ, Μαρία· εὗρες γὰρ χάριν ἐνώπιον τοῦ πάντων Δεσπότου. Συνλήμψῃ ἐκ Λόγου αὐτοῦ." Ἡ δὲ ἀκούσασα Μαρία διεκρίθη ἐν ἑαυτῇ λέγουσα· "Ἐγὼ συνλήμψομαι ἀπὸ Κυρίου Θεοῦ ζῶντος καὶ γεννήσω ὡς πᾶσα γυνὴ γεννᾷ;"
3 Καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῇ ὁ ἄγγελος Κυρίου· "Οὐχ οὕτως, Μαρία. Δύναμις γὰρ Θεοῦ ἐπισκιάσει σοι· διὸ καὶ τὸ γεννώμενον ἐκ σοῦ ἅγιον κληθήσεται υἱὸς Ὑψίστου. Καὶ καλέσεις τὸ ὄνομα αὐτοῦ Ἰησοῦν· αὐτὸς γὰρ σώσει τὸν λαὸν αὐτοῦ ἐκ τῶν ἁμαρτιῶν αὐτῶν." Καὶ εἶπε Μαρία· "Ἰδοὺ ἡ δούλη Κυρίου κατενώπιον αὐτοῦ. Γένοιτό μοι κατὰ τὸ ῥῆμά σου."
The Apocryphal Gospels - The Proto-Gospel of James (Scroll down to Pg. 52-53)

Tzaddokim 3:34-42 (
Bnei Zadok - Apokalypse Yaakob 11:1-3)
[34] And Maryah had taken the scarlet to spin it, and she took a pitcher, going forth to draw water, (which is the time of evening, as it is written in the Torah of Elohim).
[35] And behold, a voice, saying to her, Greetings, you who are highly favored; the Master is with you!
[36] And Maryah looked roundabout, to the right and to the left, to see from where the voice had come: and she went trembling, entering into her house, and set down the pitcher.
[37] And having taken the purple she sat upon her seat and began to draw it out, and behold, Malak of YHWH stood before her, saying:
[38] Fear not, Maryah, for you have found favor before the Master of All, and you shall conceive (retaining seed) from His Word.
[39] But having heard this Maryah disputed within herself, saying, Shall I conceive from the Word of YHWH Elohim the Living and bring forth the same as every woman brings forth?
[40] And the Malak of YHWH said to her, Not in that way, Maryah; but the power of Elohim shall overshadow you, wherefore the holy one born of you shall be called a son of the Most High:
[41] And you shall call his name I͞H; for he shall deliver his people from their sins.
[42] And Maryah said, Behold, the maidservant of YHWH is before Him: let it be unto me according to your Rhema Word.

As you may see I did not need this to produce my understanding of the nativity accounts from Matthew and Luke which has already been explained in several posts from the previous page herein, (one of which you quoted), and this is but rather like icing on the cake; for I would never have understood these things above if I had not first understood the same from the infancy narratives which are already in the commonly accepted canonical Gospel accounts, Matthew and Luke, (and, no doubt, before I began to truly consume and digest the parables and sayings of Messiah, I would have discarded this account as Gnostic or worse).

"Συνλήμψῃ ἐκ Λόγου αὐτοῦ" ~ "You shall conceive (retain seed) from His Logos"
"Οὐχ οὕτως, Μαρία" ~ "Not in that manner-way, Maryah"

daqq

Behold, a sower on a white horse went forth to sow, and in his hand was a toxon-seedbow. And as he sowed, some seed fell upon compacted downtrodden soil of the heart by the side of the Way. Other seed fell upon rocky soil of the heart that was full of sharp and jagged stones. Other seed fell upon contaminated soil of the heart that was full of tribolos-three-pronged crowsfoot thistles and thorns. But some seed fell upon the fertile adamah-soil of the heart which was tilled, sifted, purged, and virgin: and the Seed of the Word tsamach-sprouted a nepheg-sprout, and took deep root in the fertile adamah; and a netzer-blossom of foliage was produced, and the tzemach-branch of a stalk began to ascend from the garden of the foliage. For so is the kingdom of Elohim, as if a man should cast seed into the soil, and be sleeping and rising, night and day; but how the seed should germinate and sprout up he knows not. For the earth brings forth fruit of herself: first the garden, then the stalk, after that the full head of grain in the stalk. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he sends out the Reapers with their sickles; for the harvest stands ready. Amen, truly I say unto you, If the kernel of wheat does not fall into the ground, dying, it remains alone: but when dying, it bears much fruit!

toxon-harp.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
No response from you as to the two opening posts on page one of this thread?)

Chapter, verse, where I am required to respond/answer anyone, especially Christ rejectors, devil children, such as yourself. Now, don't ask your daddy the devil for that scripture, as He could not pull that off, in the wilderness, against the Saviour-rely on yourself(he taught you that, however). Here is all we need to know about you, Christ rejecter, and we need no, nor we will accept, any alleged interpretation, from you, on your antichrist sulfur "doctrine:"

The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

daqq

Chapter, verse, where I am required to respond/answer anyone, especially Christ rejectors, devil children, such as yourself. Now, don't ask your daddy the devil for that scripture, as He could not pull that off, in the wilderness, against the Saviour-rely on yourself(he taught you that, however). Here is all we need to know about you, Christ rejecter, and we need no, nor we will accept, any alleged interpretation, from you, on your antichrist sulfur "doctrine:"

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice, dear nineveh. :Nineveh:
And now, having rejected the Testimony of Yeshua, you have absolutely no excuse.

:sheep:

john w

Hall of Fame
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice, dear nineveh. :Nineveh:
And now, having rejected the Testimony of Yeshua, you have absolutely no excuse.

:sheep:

I corrected it for you:

"And now, having rejected the Testimony of the LORD God, and accepted satan's testimony, I have absolutely no excuse, when I face this 'Jesus at the great white throne judgment, an angry God, and I will kneel at His feet, confessing Him as the LORD God."-daqqVader

No charge.

Did our hero address his own argument, and respond to:
Chapter, verse, where I am required to respond/answer anyone, especially Christ rejectors, devil children, such as yourself. Now, don't ask your daddy the devil for that scripture, as He could not pull that off, in the wilderness, against the Saviour-rely on yourself(he taught you that, however).

Not a peep, as he/she knows, that I, like the Saviour did with his daddy, the devil, will pick him apart.

Chapter, verse, child of the devil.

I thought so-silencio, as you flee, like your daddy, as the LORD God rejects you.

Here is all we need to know about you, Christ rejecter, and we need no, nor we will accept, any alleged interpretation, from you, on your antichrist sulfur "doctrine:"

The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

Status
Not open for further replies.