The Legend Of saint john w the great

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, JohnW is not the only one who does that relentlessly.

there are several of them. And they are popular and exalted like JohnW too.

You get popular by being their side.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't you people have empathy for those JohnW viled relentlessly?

:think: I have personally watched as you were hanging out with a few individuals who were harassing another member in such a way that no one should EVER be harassed.

One of those members was Sky.

I understand that your ego needs recognition, but seriously, give it a rest.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Its good he left.
None of us should be giving heretics any responses. After the second admonition for believers and anathema for the unregenerated false disciples

Let both grow to the harvest scripture says. From my readings of John W he got carnally involved in his responses to tet and Nanja. Nothing to be proud about.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus lovers are in the majority here in this forum

Wherever Jesus is popular the vipers come out, wherever the sheep are the wolves are not far away.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He may pop in and say farewell someday. Maybe he's embarrassed for getting banned again. I just always thought he was Knight's dad.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is john w just being a big baby ? I pray that nothing serious happened and it is a matter of him getting tired of it or just being spiteful. It does have a permanent feel to it, but why no good byes ? not to me but closer friends he has here, long time friends. I am definitely not whining or sad that I didn't get a bye, I'm kinda worried more than anything.

glorydaz

Is john w just being a big baby ? I pray that nothing serious happened and it is a matter of him getting tired of it or just being spiteful. It does have a permanent feel to it, but why no good byes ? not to me but closer friends he has here, long time friends. I am definitely not whining or sad that I didn't get a bye, I'm kinda worried more than anything.

So, you ask if John W. is "just being a big baby"....or just being "spiteful". And in the next breath claim to be more worried than anything. I think that's called being two faced. :loser:

You shouldn't be telling me you "won" in a pm, and then continuing to play the hypocrite out here on the board. You'll end up cooking you own goose. And, you have NO business "speculating" about or suggesting or gossiping about John W.....NONE. Get you jollies off someone who is actually here to defend himself. :down:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So, you ask if John W. is "just being a big baby"....or just being "spiteful". And in the next breath claim to be more worried than anything. I think that's called being two faced. :loser:

You shouldn't be telling me you "won" in a pm, and then continuing to play the hypocrite out here on the board. You'll end up cooking you own goose. And, you have NO business "speculating" about or suggesting or gossiping about John W.....NONE. Get you jollies off someone who is actually here to defend himself. :down:

obviously you never paid attention to my and john's friendship, he would know I'm being funny. I didn't read your post, I'm responding because you are being a big baby now !@!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

you shouldn't have given me 3 neg reps complaining in 1 and no comment in the other two you lying hypocrite

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is this your monthly outburst GD ? you seem to neg rep me heavily about every month or so.

actually it's about every other week lately