LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm vile and you're vile too !!!

I'm a dirtier rat than you are.

I have to admit, I always liked John W's "cleaner rat" arguments:

Let me guess: You are a cleaner rat than me

You say that you are saved, because you are a cleaner rat than your fellow rat

Let's see who is a cleaner rat. Agreed?

Let's see if you are a cleaner rat than me.

No "fixin' up...cleaning yourself up...becoming a 'cleaner' rat than your other fellow rats.."

You might be cleaner than other rats, but you are still a rat.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not with the majority.

So hanging out and being buddies with a vile person is okay ... according to Meshak. Got it.

vile comments are applauded in this site.

that's why mobs are everywhere.

Do you seriously see yourself as being sincere, sweet and polite?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So hanging out and being buddies with a vile person is okay ... according to Meshak. Got it.

Do you seriously see yourself as being sincere, sweet and polite?

Who are the vile persons I am hanging out with?

Nope, I am not sweet and polite. But I wont join in mobs and try to help the attacked. It seems that those kind of behavior is silently approved by the most, and it is popular practice in this site..

OP is an excellent example. OP is exalting one of the most vile posters here.

and they seem to like this thread a lot.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see, I supported pj when he was serial neg repped. Now he is becoming one of those supporter of vile behavior.

it is circus.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who are the vile persons I am hanging out with?

Nope, I am not sweet and polite. But I wont join in mobs and try to help the attacked. It seems that those kind of behavior is silently approved by the most, and it is popular practice in this site..

You sound jealous.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, I am not sweet and polite. But

So ... you ARE the same as those you speak of.

I wont join in mobs and try to help the attacked. It seems that those kind of behavior is silently approved by the most, and it is popular practice in this site..

IF the someone is being attacked left and right for declaring that all puppies should stomped and cats set on fire, would you defend that person?

Oh please. John is snarky, sarcastic, humorous ... his being disagreeable at times does not equate to *vile*.

Vile would be someone who delights in taking hurtful situations from other people's lives and using them as a weapon.

The thread was done in humor by a friend. It's meant to be lighthearted ...

Thanks again, Ms. Doom and Gloom.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh please. John is snarky, sarcastic, humorous ... his being disagreeable at times does not equate to *vile*.

I don't know anything about the MAD doctrines but his attacks on tet are so vile even for outsider like me.

It may not be vile to you because we have different value system and I am giving you mine.

and pj, the op starter, should know better to start this thread. He does not seem to learn from lessen when he got serial neg repped and whined about it.

It was so bad that I supported him even though we were not friends at all.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't know anything about the MAD doctrines but his attacks on tet are so vile even for outsider like me.

It may not be vile to you because we have different value system and I am giving you mine.

and pj, the op starter, should know better to start this thread. He does not seem to learn from lessen when he got serial neg repped and whined about it.

Lord knows you've never whined about reps. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So ... you ARE the same as those you speak of.

IF the someone is being attacked left and right for declaring that all puppies should stomped and cats set on fire, would you defend that person?

Vile would be someone who delights in taking hurtful situations from other people's lives and using them as a weapon.

The thread was done in humor by a friend. It's meant to be lighthearted ...

Thanks again, Ms. Doom and Gloom.

Yes, I would like to change the OP title to The Legend of Saint John W, but it's too late now. I miss saint john w as much as anybody, but the title is a little too cryptic.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is no wonder peoples doctrines are so messed up when they value this kind of thread.

There is no integrity and dignity of what they say and do.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Outsiders don't always have the facts. You have a tendency to let your fingers do the talking regardless ...

Pfffftttt ... why not just state what you really mean ... which is:

"I, Meshak, have a superior value system than any other human being on the face of the planet".

He should know better than to start a lighthearted thread about a friend?

BTW, what lesson have *you* learned from whining about serial neg repping? Oh ... and what in the world does that have to do with THIS thread?

There are other ways of support someone other than sticking your nose into something so you can pat yourself on the back at a later date.

Seriously, outside of acting like a judgmental shrew, there was no good reason for you to even comment on this thread.