The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Using scare tactics and pseudographical proof-texts for 'this' or 'that' don't exactly impress, except from one assuming he has some 'higher truth' and hes using certain 'verses' to bolster his own belief-system and 'brow-beat' others who he assumes are beneath him.

God's love welcomes all.

However, only those who hear the Gospel and place all their faith in Christ as their Savior will enter Heaven after death. The best you and Caino can hope for is: reincarnation? However, all you'll receive is judgment and the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight and Caino have been confined to this one Thread. They're not allowed on other threads. It's almost like they're in jail. If you see them outside their adjoining "cells" notify Sherman the Moderator.

Lon

have you read the Foreward or the first 12 papers....
:doh: Have you blown your brain cells with drugs or something?
This is about the 10th time you've asked this or said this.
Pay attention:
April, 2015
Already did this here and here and here. If you have to limit it to the first 5, then you are saying your book is junk, yourself, except for 'parts.' No qualifications. It is all or none.
Just 2 months ago:
So you've read the whole thread? A lot has been covered, quoted and written about here, much from myself, as well as video-presentations on the first 10 papers...and more. Until you've read the whole thread I wouldn't make such grandiose claims above. Your MO here appears to be only to belittle, marginalize and ridicule.
Lon said:
Not the entire thread, but in service to others and yourselves, a good portion of it.
To belittle, marginalize and ridicule? Yes. Again, as a service to you and others. That you were a Mormon and are now buying into this? Makes a lot of sense to me. The UB is not intelligent stuff.
February 2016
I challenge you to read the first 12 papers...
You already gave me this challenge. I already did it.
I'd just rip it to shreds in front of you

Pantheistic Eastern Mysticism UB said:
1:0.3 The enlightened worlds all recognize and worship the Universal Father, the eternal maker and infinite upholder of all creation. The will creatures of universe upon universe have embarked upon the long, long Paradise journey, the fascinating struggle of the eternal adventure of attaining God the Father.
:nono: Out of the gates, it is gold for the pantheist and absolute heresy to Judeo/Christianity. The ensuing paragraphs are ripped out of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. It is pure Eastern mysticism and incompatible with Christianity.
Pantheistic Eastern Mysticism UB said:
1:1.2 The Universal Father never imposes any form of arbitrary recognition, formal worship, or slavish service upon the intelligent will creatures of the universes.
:plain: Need I say more? :rolleyes:
..., you may learn something... QUOTE]
Not going to happen. The disdain only grows, Freelight. This is not intelligent stuff.
Eastern Mysticism works this way, but I don't think a Buddhist Meditation thread serves well on TOL. Argue about it, like here? Sure. Trying to promote another religion on TOL? I'm not sure that is in keeping with the purpose of this forum. I'm yet surprised Knight allows it. I suppose I should head over to "Ask Knight II" and see his thoughts on the matter.

-Lon
May 26th, 2014
:
urantia said:
I. Deity and Divinity
0:1.1 The universe of universes presents phenomena of deity activities on diverse levels of cosmic realities, mind meanings, and spirit values, but all of these ministrations — personal or otherwise — are divinely co-ordinated.
0:1.2 DEITY is personalizable as God, is prepersonal and superpersonal in ways not altogether comprehensible by man. Deity is characterized by the quality of unity — actual or potential — on all supermaterial levels of reality; and this unifying quality is best comprehended by creatures as divinity.

0:1.3 Deity functions on personal, prepersonal, and superpersonal levels. Total Deity is functional on the following seven levels:
  • 1. Static — self-contained and self-existent Deity.
  • 2. Potential — self-willed and self-purposive Deity.
  • 3. Associative — self-personalized and divinely fraternal Deity.
  • 4. Creative — self-distributive and divinely revealed Deity.
  • 5. Evolutional — self-expansive and creature-identified Deity.
  • 6. Supreme — self-experiential and creature-Creator-unifying Deity. Deity functioning on the first creature-identificational level as time-space overcontrollers of the grand universe, sometimes designated the Supremacy of Deity.
  • 7. Ultimate — self-projected and time-space-transcending Deity. Deity omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. Deity functioning on the second level of unifying divinity expression as effective overcontrollers and absonite upholders of the master universe. As compared with the ministry of the Deities to the grand universe, this absonite function in the master universe is tantamount to universal overcontrol and supersustenance, sometimes called the Ultimacy of Deity. -Urantia paragraph 1 page 1
It must seem a lot more credible to you than it does to me, and for me, further context only hurts it worse.
the rest being thread-pests, condescending, ridiculing, marginalizing the subject, spouting the usual polemics, pontificating. Debate and dialogue can done respectfully.
Okay, I am incredulous, but how else did you think these were going to be taken when even you are tell us to skip age 9?
I have a feeling if anyone else read it, the flaming would be worse!
AND
:nono: I've read far more than you think, while not appreciating it, just to reveal the incredible flaws and poor scholastics of it. It is terrible.

Galatians 1:6a I marvel that you are so easily duped (are so simple-minded)!!!
Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from Heaven preach a gospel to you other than what we preached to you, let him be accursed!
Galatians 1:9 As we said before, and now I say again, If anyone preaches a gospel to you beside what you have received, let him be accursed!
Galatians 1:10 For now do I persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:11 And, brothers, I make known to you the gospel which was preached by me, that it is not according to man.
Galatians 1:12 For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it except by a revelation of Jesus Christ.

If you have dementia, you have my pity. If you are doing drugs for this kind of gross ineptitude, you have my disdain.

I'm sure I'll hear the same challenge, yet again, from you for the 11th time :plain:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Freelight and Caino have been confined to this one Thread. They're not allowed on other threads. It's almost like they're in jail. If you see them outside their adjoining "cells" notify Sherman the Moderator.

Wishful thinking, they just blocked us on the Heritics thread because the truth was getting under their skin.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
However, only those who hear the Gospel and place all their faith in Christ as their Savior will enter Heaven after death. The best you and Caino can hope for is: reincarnation? However, all you'll receive is judgment and the Lake of Fire for eternity.

More wishful thinking by an unhappy man who has been controlled by religious indoctrination but is unable to sell the same contorted doctrine to enlightened young people. Jews having Hyspanic babies :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
78:2.5 But the Adamites were a real nation around 19,000 B.C., numbering four and a half million, and already they had poured forth millions of their progeny into the surrounding people's.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
78:2.5 But the Adamites were a real nation around 19,000 B.C., numbering four and a half million, and already they had poured forth millions of their progeny into the surrounding people's.

Could you provide us with some proof, such as names, phone numbers, and E-Mail addresses of some of these "Flintstone type" characters?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
More wishful thinking by an unhappy man who has been controlled by religious indoctrination but is unable to sell the same contorted doctrine to enlightened young people. Jews having Hyspanic babies :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You spelled Hispanic wrong? I thought you Bozos were supposed to be "Super-intellects?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would suggest that Caino and Freelight learn how to use "Spell Check?" It's just a thought. After all, I don't want you guys looking like a couple of illiterates, and I'm sure your little green men friends feel the same way?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Its not 'propaganda', its an intellectually honest 'correcting' of your misconceptions. And I gave this correction-response in your own mock-thread.

It still holds - here :thumb:

You cant put 'God' in a box.

However, you can put your "Uratia Book" in a box, and transport it to the nearest garbage receptacle.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Also, have you read the Foreward or the first 12 papers which lay down the fundamental theology of the papers

Do you really believe anybodies gonna take the time to read that garbage? By the way, learn how to use "Spell Check." I'm nit-picking you guys because you're self-proclaimed Super-intellectuals, and I don't want you to look like a couple of illiterates.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm trying to help you guys to become civil. I really don't want you to remain "boorish." It makes your "little green men friends" look bad, as well. I wish only the best for you, and hope you'll overcome your many shortcomings, and frailties. Enjoy your trip to Mars this weekend, I know you've been looking forward to it.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm trying to help you guys to become civil. I really don't want you to remain "boorish." It makes your "little green men friends" look bad, as well. I wish only the best for you, and hope you'll overcome your many shortcomings, and frailties. Enjoy your trip to Mars this weekend, I know you've been looking forward to it.
Boorish? You keep returning to the thread. Seems we live rent free in your head. :)

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Do you really believe anybodies gonna take the time to read that garbage? By the way, learn how to use "Spell Check." I'm nit-picking you guys because you're self-proclaimed Super-intellectuals, and I don't want you to look like a couple of illiterates.

We haven't ever claimed to be super intellectuals, our explanation just sounds so much better than the Babylonian Hebrews.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Could you provide us with some proof, such as names, phone numbers, and E-Mail addresses of some of these "Flintstone type" characters?

The proof is in the picture. 12,000 year old finely carved stonework, deliberately covered up by a later culture. 6,000 years before the Hebrews have God making light before the sun appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.