The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Freelight does a marvelous job of articulating these concepts.

The revelation of the miraculous Christ created a lot of questions after he left. The monotheistic religion of Judaism didn't know God had a creator Son through whom the world was created. The UB reveals many new facts that we didn't know before that helps us to get to know our Lord.

I think I am right path with Jesus by knowing His simple teachings of love. This is the whole concept of God and Jesus.

But I understand you want know more about it. It is fine endeavor. NOthing is wrong about it.

BTW, who wrote the Urantia book?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Back on ignore.......

Back on ignore.......

Hey Freelight and Caino have two more converts; Letsargue, and Meshak!! Two
of the most respected posters on TOL! That's quite an accomplishment, fella's!

This thread is about the UB, not gaining converts. Your preconceptions are warped. You've proved yourself to be nothing but a troll, ridiculing, marginalizing, pestering and disrupting the thread, against forum rules. Your conduct is not only childish, but shameful. You have nothing better to do, but create a false 'enemy' with its various 'straw-men', making yourself the 'star-attraction' of your own carnival of ignorance and bigotry. Your 'fruit' is evident for all to see, that is those who don't already have you on IGNORE.

As far as LetsArgue and Meshak are concerned, they are their own unique personalities with their own views, - they are free to investigate, accept or reject anything on any thread they choose. We should remember this thread is about the Urantia Papers. Please lets keep the thread ON TOPIC. You have no interest in dialogue or discussion. Since you don't respect the rules here, your true loyalty to the forum is questionable and suspect. Have some respect for heaven's sake.

Good bye and Good Riddance :wave:

pj

Letsargue

Oh, it was "promised" to them by Knight. Did he say it was exclusive to nuts? Regular folks can't post here? Is that what you're telling me? :think:

Only the Lost - would do what you all are doing here NOW!!!

THE Visitors now SEE how this place is Run!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think I am right path with Jesus by knowing His simple teachings of love. This is the whole concept of God and Jesus.

But I understand you want know more about it. It is fine endeavor. NOthing is wrong about it.

BTW, who wrote the Urantia book?

A human conduit being used by demonic entities!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Urantians have set up a legion of "Celestial beings" (Entities) with different
titles and positions in the spiritual realm! (supposedly) They have names by which
they're called!

Letsargue

A person would go to sleep and receive messages from so called "Celestial beings!" These "messages" would be written down!

You call yourself a Christian, and a Right Winger!! -- But this is the ISIS and the Obama type of ~"lo~v~E they Have!!!

I've got to get out of here, This is sickening, -- Guys!! Sorry about this!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Come on now.... let them have their thread.

Please folks... I don't want to babysit.

Thanks Knight, don't want to interrupt a good cigar. I used to smoke cigars but it got to expensive. The Padrone Anavesario was my favorite but darn expensive!

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.