The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(2081.3) 195:8.3 "At the time of this revelation, the prevailing intellectual and philosophical climate of both European and American life is decidedly secular — humanistic. For three hundred years Western thinking has been progressively secularized. Religion has become more and more a nominal influence, largely a ritualistic exercise. The majority of professed Christians of Western civilization are unwittingly actual secularists."

Thank you, now move along!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi meshak,

I know you are primarily a 'Unitarian', and reject the 'Trinity' concept believed in by traditional-orthodox Christianity. The UB reveals a higher cosmic conception of the Trinity, that Jesus is not a part of, for Jesus belongs to an order of divine Sons known as 'Creator-Sons'.

Adding to what Caino posted,....the 'Paradise Trinity' is a higher conception of an original and eternal 'Godhead' governing all creation. The papers reveal such a concept that transcends the traditional-orthodox Christian concept, showing a more intricate and complex hierarchy of angels and divine Sons. All proceeds from the Universal Father of course, who is the First Source and Center of all that is.

Here is a video-audio of the paper on the 'Paradise Trinity'. It may appear complicated, but if you try to understand it 'conceptually' on an intellectual level, as far as what the papers teach within the greater cosmology of creation.

If you want to just focus on Jesus teaching on the kingdom of heaven, centered on the 'Fatherhood of God & Brotherhood of Man',...you can read Part 4, but for the bigger Universe picture....the papers have to be considered in their entirety, particularly those that relate to Jesus role and status, as Lord and Savior of our world. The 'Christology' and 'soteriology' of the papers is a little different than traditional-orthodox theology.

pj

thank you freelight. It seems like you are going into science field which I have no knowledge of. It is beyond me.

I am just happy to know Jesus' simple and basic principle of love.

I will know when I meet Jesus all about complicated stuff.

good luck on educating truth seekers.

Jesus' servant, Hitomi

glorydaz

Hi meshak,

I know you are primarily a 'Unitarian', and reject the 'Trinity' concept believed in by traditional-orthodox Christianity. The UB reveals a higher cosmic conception of the Trinity, that Jesus is not a part of, for Jesus belongs to an order of divine Sons known as 'Creator-Sons'.

Adding to what Caino posted,....the 'Paradise Trinity' is a higher conception of an original and eternal 'Godhead' governing all creation. The papers reveal such a concept that transcends the traditional-orthodox Christian concept, showing a more intricate and complex hierarchy of angels and divine Sons. All proceeds from the Universal Father of course, who is the First Source and Center of all that is.

Here is a video-audio of the paper on the 'Paradise Trinity'. It may appear complicated, but if you try to understand it 'conceptually' on an intellectual level, as far as what the papers teach within the greater cosmology of creation.

If you want to just focus on Jesus teaching on the kingdom of heaven, centered on the 'Fatherhood of God & Brotherhood of Man',...you can read Part 4, but for the bigger Universe picture....the papers have to be considered in their entirety, particularly those that relate to Jesus role and status, as Lord and Savior of our world. The 'Christology' and 'soteriology' of the papers is a little different than traditional-orthodox theology.

pj

Personally, I don't care how far away you lead Meshak, she's already "out there", but other people read these threads, and I just want it to be known that you people are outside the faith and have no part in the body of Christ. When you use our Lord's name as you do, you're doing satan's work for him. :nono:

2 Cor. 11:13-15

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak? -- Are you sure you want to be a part of this Anti-loving bunch that is doing Nothing but destroying their Personal Thread that was "Promised" to Them by Knight???

Paul, David -- 081414

I am spreading what Jesus says as much as I can to the world, brother.

there are many audiences in this site.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Personally, I don't care how far away you lead Meshak, she's already "out there", but other people read these threads, and I just want it to be known that you people are outside the faith and have no part in the body of Christ. When you use our Lord's name as you do, you're doing satan's work for him. :nono:

2 Cor. 11:13-15

Amen! Good post as usual!

glorydaz

meshak? -- Are you sure you want to be a part of this Anti-loving bunch that is doing Nothing but destroying their Personal Thread that was "Promised" to Them by Knight???

Paul, David -- 081414

Oh, it was "promised" to them by Knight. Did he say it was exclusive to nuts? Regular folks can't post here? Is that what you're telling me? :think:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
thank you freelight. It seems like you are going into science field which I have no knowledge of. It is beyond me.

I am just happy to know Jesus' simple and basic principle of love.

I will know when I meet Jesus all about complicated stuff.

good luck on educating truth seekers.

Jesus' servant, Hitomi

Freelight does a marvelous job of articulating these concepts.

The revelation of the miraculous Christ created a lot of questions after he left. The monotheistic religion of Judaism didn't know God had a creator Son through whom the world was created. The UB reveals many new facts that we didn't know before that helps us to get to know our Lord.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight does a marvelous job of articulating these concepts.

The revelation of the miraculous Christ created a lot of questions after he left. The monotheistic religion of Judaism didn't know God had a creator Son through whom the world was created. The UB reveals many new facts that we didn't know before that helps us to get to know our Lord.

The UB reveals itself to be a fraud in the first degree!

Status
Not open for further replies.