The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Nope. No zip code. Not a resident. Nothing. I have vehicles, including motorcycles. None registered or tagged.

Now what? Since that can't be your criticism.

Do you? How de-gridded and extracted are you from all the systems?

If you're addressing me about it, you'd better be.

I guess your secret little veiled knowledge bomb isn't so secret to those of us who know the truth at least as well as you in these matters.

Are you a Heliocentrist? Evolutionist? You're the one straddling the cracks and deceived. Not me.

Impressed, I have no ID or any of the things mentioned, don't even need live birth status to be a free being.

Zeke

Whatever. You have nothing. I've already blown up your theory that I'm some deluded system-mongering sheep. I know exactly what going down with every facet of the agenda, including the Vatican's role with the Zionists and all the Middle East shell games.

I don't even use the Gregorian Calendar. And I surely don't participate in all the paganism of mainstream Christianity, including "holidays".

I don't celebrate Christmas or Easter or anything else. You have no bark and I'm not up the tree. Especially a Christmas tree.

What about that? Now what?

So where did you run away to?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Impressed, I have no ID or any of the things mentioned, don't even need live birth status to be a free being.

Correct. That was the point. It was subtraction by addition. Once the addition is removed, there's no subtraction.

Why do you presume the true Christian faith to be the mainstream lies of the Vatican and denominational sectarianism? How would that even make sense?

Zeke

Correct. That was the point. It was subtraction by addition. Once the addition is removed, there's no subtraction.

Why do you presume the true Christian faith to be the mainstream lies of the Vatican and denominational sectarianism? How would that even make sense?

That's not something I presume, true Christian faith is just a label and word like God, all mental programming from the system you say you have abandoned. It's like a curse word it only has power man has given them in each others minds.

We are all part of the same source, the good, bad, and ugly, same lump experiencing diverse concepts of this matrix.

Daniel1611

New Age B.S. "Good and evil co-exist. we're here to evolve and have experiences." Blah blah blah. It's the same lie the serpent told Eve.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
That's not something I presume, true Christian faith is just a label and word like God, all mental programming from the system you say you have abandoned. It's like a curse word it only has power man has given them in each others minds.

We are all part of the same source, the good, bad, and ugly, same lump experiencing diverse concepts of this matrix.

Nope. As productive as your de-gridding may have been, you're still in the clutches of the foundational deception. Just like all the Esotericists of every ilk.

But I tried long ago to tell you I'm not duped by the mainstream overlay. You've presumed all along.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Is that it? That's all you've got? Esoteric Dualism and all the rest of that nebuous drivel?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Wow, just ask God last night, where you went.

Damn, good to see yuh, Bro.

O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.

Ha. I've been offline for a few months. I just can't stay on the forum much with all the silliness and drivel; and there's real life ministry work that needs doing.

Good ta see ya. Hit me with a PM sometime if you want. And watch out for those dogmatized Heliocentrists. LOL.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ha. I've been offline for a few months. I just can't stay on the forum much with all the silliness and drivel; and there's real life ministry work that needs doing.

Good ta see ya. Hit me with a PM sometime if you want. And watch out for those dogmatized Heliocentrists. LOL.

Cool.

It's been just the opposite for me.(Been workin' here)

Although one of our brothers I haven't seen in 2 years just got back in the hood, lol, if that's what yuh can call it, I live in the country so the hood can be purdy big, but not so many people, kinda like this site.

God willing we will talk some more. :thumb:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Incorrect. I've rescinded my dual US/USA citizenship, taken control of my fictious name, taken control of my false corporate entity "person" strawman, restablish live birth status, accessed my Birth Control Bond, set aside all false corporate US ID including driver license, "de-gridded" myself with no financial accounts in the false fractional reserve monetary system, and many other such practices.

I'm not blinded to any of the nuances of the gloablist agenda, including the Urantia Book crap. UN Agenda 21, Codex Allimentarius, IMF, and all the rest. Your UB is just another chapter in that book. So it should be obvious I'm not deluded by the Jesuit charlatans of majority Christianity.

Nope. No zip code. Not a resident. Nothing. I have vehicles, including motorcycles. None registered or tagged.
So plans for publishing your opus on the Trinity are all but dreams, then, no?

You are getting more odd by the month.

AMR

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Beyond 'new age'..................

Beyond 'new age'..................

My previous post here

Urantia, Seth Speaks, it's all the same New Age B.S. in one variation or another.

Again, if you want to discuss the UB intelligently first familiarize yourself with it, which this thread will help to do. It has little in common with the 'Seth' teachings so lumping the papers with that channeled work is a misconception on your part. Also, slapping a label of "new age b.s" on the UB further misses the mark, since you'd have to describe what you mean by 'new age' (this umbrella term can include a multitude of schools) and provide the 'proof' where the Urantia Papers teach such.

I've heard the channels speak personally.

Wonderful, I've studied a multitude of channeled teachings myself...more than I've ever shared about. I share only when such sources relate to the subjects being discussed.

I've read the reports of the contactees.

I had a charter thread here years ago called 'ET Theology' so am famliar with both physical and psychic ET 'contact' claims and reports,....my analysis was focusing mostly on the 'spiritual teachings and principles' coming from ET sources...while naturally including some aspects of UFO phenonema by association. Also remember in my last post, the UB has nothing to do with UFO's or aliens as typically described in modern pop-culture or even modern Ufology. While the UB is called the 'Alien Bible' by some, a proper understanding of such a 'connotation' is essential....since the revelators are 'celestial beings'{angels/sons of God} (not your typical space-alien or off-planet humanoid types associated with recent UFO phenomena or 'contacts'). - because the UB expands on the greater cosmic hierarchy, inhabited worlds in the Grand Universe....and myriad life-forms in the cosmos (our world {Urantia}) being one of several million inhabited planets,...naturally some concept of 'alien revelation' could be applied. - there could be other correlations, but the UB never describes any kind of technology that could equate with matterial UFO's, but does describe about seraphic transportation phenomena, but this is more of an angelic-assistance by spiritual means where a seraphim transports a soul from one location to another.

It's always New Age garbage about man evolving to be gods or godlike.

Not always, but since we are God's offspring, it is only natural that we share some degree of the same abilities, powers and potential of our Creator who is Our Father, not to mention Jesus did teach us to be "perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect" (perfect in love and the qualities/nature of divinity). Its only natural that a Father would want his Son to become like himself, in nature, maturity, perfection. Consider the law of a seed. (this can include both material and spiritual DNA replication)

As far as man's soul progress and evolution is concerned, it is in accord with natural and universal law that man 'evolve' towards a higher state of perfection and god-likeness, since we are made partakers of the divine nature, having divine potential within and further anointings or empowerments from without to serve the purpose of life, in this world and all worlds.

It's the same teaching the Bible records as being the lie of the Serpent in Genesis that "Ye will be as Gods."

This is commonly assumed by those mentalities who have such a 'pre-conceptioni', yet it is seen that the so called 'serpent' was NOT wholly lying when he said this in the Genesis account, since their eyes were opened and they then had the ability to know both good and evil...becoming LIKE GOD. It is written so. So playing this card doesn't hold. The UB has its own insights or revelations about Adam & Eve, the Garden, the Serpent/Lucifer, etc....explained in the greater cosmological context of its theology of the soul's eternal progression and immortality-potential.

Furthermore, Jesus quoted from Ps. 82 "ye are gods" to prove his claim to be the Son of God showing that even YHWH called certain men who ruled as judges/leaders 'gods'. (see the gospel of John). While they were frenzied to pin anything they could on Jesus to condemn him, he showed from their own scriptures, that 'God' called them 'gods', and the scripture cannot be broken ;)

In any case,....the papers, like the Bible teach that souls can unite with God (his divine will and nature) and become immortal like him, fulfilling their divine purpose and destiny to be all they can be, in time and eternity.

pj

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So plans for publishing your opus on the Trinity are all but dreams, then, no?

You are getting more odd by the month.

AMR

What the ????

Speaking of odd, and out of left field...

But to answer... No. My plans are still the same, and are in progress. I've already begun shooting the rough draft digital video intro, along with other exegetical material. It's not just Theology Proper, and it's not just in printed media.

I'm not sure why it even interests you. All you've done is decry anything I say in any manner, and then randomly pop in occasionally with some odd interjection like this. LOL.

And if you're referring to my de-gridding because I'm not deluded by the false reality everyone is living in... I've done all of that as a process over the last 15 years. It's nothing new. So it certainly isn't something relative to a monthly oddness.

You evidently don't know anything about the global agenda. That was to be expected. But you're certainly not alone.

Maybe you should not be ignorant of Satan's devices and look around you to have your eyes opened to what's happening on the world stage relative to the impending Eschaton.

What is WITH you? You can't ever have an actual decent and mutual conversation on a topic.

Oh, and just for old times... God is a Monohypostatic Trinity, not a Multihypostatic Trinity. I know how you just love my terminology that you can't ever engage or realize is lexical.

The funny thing is.... If we sat down for a coffee and a chocolate waffle or whatever, I know I'd get along with you just fine; and you'd be hard-pressed not to like me and have enlightening conversation that also edified you.

You just aren't aware of that potentiality.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
My previous post here

Again, if you want to discuss the UB intelligently first familiarize yourself with it, which this thread will help to do. It has little in common with the 'Seth' teachings so lumping the papers with that channeled work is a misconception on your part. Also, slapping a label of "new age b.s" on the UB further misses the mark, since you'd have to describe what you mean by 'new age' (this umbrella term can include a multitude of schools) and provide the 'proof' where the Urantia Papers teach such.

Wonderful, I've studied a multitude of channeled teachings myself...more than I've ever shared about. I share only when such sources relate to the subjects being discussed.

I had a charter thread here years ago called 'ET Theology' so am famliar with both physical and psychic ET 'contact' claims and reports,....my analysis was focusing mostly on the 'spiritual teachings and principles' coming from ET sources...while naturally including some aspects of UFO phenonema by association. Also remember in my last post, the UB has nothing to do with UFO's or aliens as typically described in modern pop-culture or even modern Ufology. While the UB is called the 'Alien Bible' by some, a proper understanding of such a 'connotation' is essential....since the revelators are 'celestial beings'{angels/sons of God} (not your typical space-alien or off-planet humanoid types associated with recent UFO phenomena or 'contacts'). - because the UB expands on the greater cosmic hierarchy, inhabited worlds in the Grand Universe....and myriad life-forms in the cosmos (our world {Urantia}) being one of several million inhabited planets,...naturally some concept of 'alien revelation' could be applied. - there could be other correlations, but the UB never describes any kind of technology that could equate with matterial UFO's, but does describe about seraphic transportation phenomena, but this is more of an angelic-assistance by spiritual means where a seraphim transports a soul from one location to another.

Not always, but since we are God's offspring, it is only natural that we share some degree of the same abilities, powers and potential of our Creator who is Our Father, not to mention Jesus did teach us to be "perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect" (perfect in love and the qualities/nature of divinity). Its only natural that a Father would want his Son to become like himself, in nature, maturity, perfection. Consider the law of a seed. (this can include both material and spiritual DNA replication)

As far as man's soul progress and evolution is concerned, it is in accord with natural and universal law that man 'evolve' towards a higher state of perfection and god-likeness, since we are made partakers of the divine nature, having divine potential within and further anointings or empowerments from without to serve the purpose of life, in this world and all worlds.

This is commonly assumed by those mentalities who have such a 'pre-conceptioni', yet it is seen that the so called 'serpent' was NOT wholly lying when he said this in the Genesis account, since their eyes were opened and they then had the ability to know both good and evil...becoming LIKE GOD. It is written so. So playing this card doesn't hold. The UB has its own insights or revelations about Adam & Eve, the Garden, the Serpent/Lucifer, etc....explained in the greater cosmological context of its theology of the soul's eternal progression and immortality-potential.

Furthermore, Jesus quoted from Ps. 82 "ye are gods" to prove his claim to be the Son of God showing that even YHWH called certain men who ruled as judges/leaders 'gods'. (see the gospel of John). While they were frenzied to pin anything they could on Jesus to condemn him, he showed from their own scriptures, that 'God' called them 'gods', and the scripture cannot be broken ;)

In any case,....the papers, like the Bible teach that souls can unite with God (his divine will and nature) and become immortal like him, fulfilling their divine purpose and destiny to be all they can be, in time and eternity.

pj

So where does my warning to Mr. law and order fall into becoming divine?

Dont worry, I know the answer, just want to hear your take on it.

:Christine

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
My previous post here

pj

In spite of refusing to engage you, I do still have to sigh and then chuckle at your inane nebulous drivelous posts.

If you could ever learn the distinction between soul and spirit, it would wreck your entire Esoteric Theosophistic world.

But you can't. Because only God's Logos can pierce and divide asunder; with all things upheld by the Rhema of His dunamis.

If you knew what that actually meant and were ever once exposed to that power, you'd be quivering and simpering in a dark little corner and might not ever come out.

You just don't have any idea how utterly and completely you are deluded. Instead of having some sagery of cosmic wisdom or whatever, you have literally less than nothing. It's a deficit of immense magnitude.

You may still have me on Ignore, which is no biggie. But others can read if you can't. Who knows what good that may or may not do. It is what it is.

You're a trip. But it's a trip to nowhere.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The funny thing is.... If we sat down for a coffee and a chocolate waffle or whatever, I know I'd get along with you just fine; and you'd be hard-pressed not to like me and have enlightening conversation that also edified you.

I was ready to say, you presume much, then you added the following quote.

You just aren't aware of that potentiality

Problem is, he runs from meaningful and personal dialog.

Which is really sad, because those who know the Lord, know when God is speaking through someone or not.

It has nothing to do with one's doctorates.

Status
Not open for further replies.