Caino

BANNED
Banned
Vikings

Class Description

Raw Data

Vikings Summary
[Updated 1/30/08]

"The Urantia Book states that the Native Americans of North America did not come in contact with the white Europeans until about 1000 A.D. When it was published in 1955, this was a contested issue because no artifacts or other physical evidence of the presence of the white race in the Americas existed from this time period. The story of Christopher Columbus discovering America in 1492 was the predominant theory.

A small minority of scholars professed a belief, based on writings from around 1300 A.D., that the Vikings landed in North America around 1000 A.D. When a Viking settlement was excavated at L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada in the 1960's, the issue was finally put to rest. There is now extensive archeological evidence from numerous sites that the Vikings arrived in North America around 1000 A.D and were in contact with the Native Americans."

http://www.ubthenews.com/topics/vikings.htm

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF DATES IN The Urantia Book

In 1572 a former professor from Bologna named Ugo Buoncompagni became Pope Gregory XIII; ten years later the Gregorian calendar was introduced. The Julian calendar, founded 16 centuries earlier by Julius Caesar, was inaccurate and the need for reform was widely recognized. Its principal failure was the discrepancy between the mean length of its year, 365.25 days, and the tropical year, then averaging 365.24232 days. This is nearly eleven minutes and four seconds shorter than the Julian year. This small discrepancy had continued to accumulate until it was no longer a matter of minutes but days. By the time of the Gregorian reform, the error had grown to eleven days. Understandably this was of concern to the Pope. If the calendar had continued unchanged, Easter would eventually have to be celebrated in the summer.

The attempts at reform set off a wide range of debates, both academic and religious. At one point excommunication was threatened against anyone who refused to accept the New calendar. The details about this reform are to be found in the May 1982 issue of "Scientific America," by G. Moyer.

In Part IV of The Urantia Book, there are numerous references in which dates and weekdays are listed. Is there any way to check these dates? Was April 14, A.D. 2 really a Friday as stated?

Using information obtained from "Astronomical Formulae for Calculators" by Jean Meeus, a computer program was written to calculate dates and the co-incidental day of the week. The program takes into account the Gregorian calendar reform. All dates are first converted to Julian day numbers, and the results divided by seven to obtain weekdays from the remainder. A calendar was then generated using this information. Even by computer standards, it is a rather tedious process.

The following dates from The Urantia Book were used to check their correctness:

April 14, A.D. 2 - Friday April 26, A.D. 2 - Sunday
June 24, A.D. 5 - Wednesday January 9, A.D. 7 - Sunday
April 17, A.D. 9 - Wednesday February 23, A.D. 26 - Saturday
March 3, A.D. 26 - Sunday June 15, A.D. 26 - Tuesday

All of these dates and their corresponding day of the week as cited in The Urantia Book were found to be correct. The odds for obtaining these results from random guesswork are one chance in 5,764,801. [note: there are more than 100 such dates in Part IV of The Urantia Book. An additional 30 have now been checked and all were correct.]

Caino

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
That would be me. I've already crossed the streams. There many ways to get there but I learn the technique , personally , from the 15th head of the largest sect in China. The Chinese have their ancient ways. Yes, I can effect electronic devices at will. That was years ago and I've moved on to other things.
I'm now more into cultivating my energies to cure cancer and other serious aliments.

Excellent,...however as I shared in a previous post,...we are responsible for the powers granted to us, how we use, direct, intend our energies and will. Some fundamentalist christians would have issues with your 'using energies' for healing, unless it was directed under the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit, for such could be getting into 'witchcraft' or using other 'spirits' other than God's Spirit. A fine line for some.

pj

Aimiel

COMPUTER ANALYSIS OF DATES IN The Urantia Book

In 1572 a former professor from Bologna named Ugo Buoncompagni became Pope Gregory XIII; ten years later the Gregorian calendar was introduced. The Julian calendar, founded 16 centuries earlier by Julius Caesar, was inaccurate and the need for reform was widely recognized. Its principal failure was the discrepancy between the mean length of its year, 365.25 days, and the tropical year, then averaging 365.24232 days. This is nearly eleven minutes and four seconds shorter than the Julian year. This small discrepancy had continued to accumulate until it was no longer a matter of minutes but days. By the time of the Gregorian reform, the error had grown to eleven days. Understandably this was of concern to the Pope. If the calendar had continued unchanged, Easter would eventually have to be celebrated in the summer.

The attempts at reform set off a wide range of debates, both academic and religious. At one point excommunication was threatened against anyone who refused to accept the New calendar. The details about this reform are to be found in the May 1982 issue of "Scientific America," by G. Moyer.

In Part IV of The Urantia Book, there are numerous references in which dates and weekdays are listed. Is there any way to check these dates? Was April 14, A.D. 2 really a Friday as stated?

Using information obtained from "Astronomical Formulae for Calculators" by Jean Meeus, a computer program was written to calculate dates and the co-incidental day of the week. The program takes into account the Gregorian calendar reform. All dates are first converted to Julian day numbers, and the results divided by seven to obtain weekdays from the remainder. A calendar was then generated using this information. Even by computer standards, it is a rather tedious process.

The following dates from The Urantia Book were used to check their correctness:

April 14, A.D. 2 - Friday April 26, A.D. 2 - Sunday
June 24, A.D. 5 - Wednesday January 9, A.D. 7 - Sunday
April 17, A.D. 9 - Wednesday February 23, A.D. 26 - Saturday
March 3, A.D. 26 - Sunday June 15, A.D. 26 - Tuesday

All of these dates and their corresponding day of the week as cited in The Urantia Book were found to be correct. The odds for obtaining these results from random guesswork are one chance in 5,764,801. [note: there are more than 100 such dates in Part IV of The Urantia Book. An additional 30 have now been checked and all were correct.]

Caino
You forgot to post the source of your cut-n-paste job: http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=101 :duh:

taikoo

. The story of Christopher Columbus discovering America in 1492 was the predominant theory.

A small minority of scholars professed a belief, based on writings from around 1300 A.D., that the Vikings landed in North America around 1000 A.D. When a Viking settlement was excavated at L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland, Canada in the 1960's, the issue was finally put to rest. There is now extensive archeological evidence from numerous sites that the Vikings arrived in North America around 1000 A.D and were in contact with the Native Americans."

Caino

In archaeology, like any science, you theory on data. Columbus was the first contact that was demonstrably a fact. Im not aware that his arrival as a first was ever considered a 'theory".

Your "A small minority of scholars professed a belief,... vikings".
is a misleading statement.

Archaeology is not about "belief". Nor was it this "small minority" who were aware of the possibility.

Anyone who has the least knowledge about such things is, was, aware of the legends, and the liklihood that Vikings had made contact with native americans other than then eskimos in greenland.

It was interesting of course when some physical evidence was finally found, but I dont think anyone was surprised. No great insight or revelation was needed for a prediction that it would happen sooner or later.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
points..........

points..........

I think I'm going to hold off on reading UB for now. I've seen the scientific mathematically proof the Bible was written by God. Thats for another chapter. If you say UB has correct sayings and incorrect sayings then I would have to spend more time figuring out what sayings is correct and what isn't correct.

Ample has been provided you, as per my recommendations of reading the UB(see my post to Aimiel), not that difficult. You'd have to use the same standards to 'figure' out what is 'correct' or 'incorrect' in the Bible, to be fair. The Bible isnt without its errors, a good share of mythology, human opinions, etc.

I'll have to agree Christianity throws many off but UB sounds like they're throwing the baby out with the dirty bathwater. I think the baby is a little more delicate and should be handled with care.

How so? You cant really judge can you, until you read at least the signficant portions of it. (try first 12 Papers). - you can also look up any other Papers that have subjects of interest, but getting the fundamentals of 'God', the 'soul' and the 'cosmos'....is essential.

I may want to look a little more into Christianity in the India world rather than the UB for now. It's easier to sort out the errors in the Hindu philosophies than this new thing to me.

Have you checked out our Hinduism thread? (I took the thread over and it gets better as you get past the first few pages). You are welcome to read it, and point out where you think 'errors' exist in 'sanatana dharma'. You might also like to prove that none exists in Christianity, if thats your 'assumption'. - we cover similiarities and differences between these 2 world religions there. I also have some single-view post links under 'Hinduism' in my blog-page on various threads Here.

I like the sound of the moderned ideas I've read here so far but I don't think the book has been developed well enough, yet.

The Book is very comprehensive and well developed (much more than the Bible is), further attesting to its inspired revelators, this particular group of celestial personalities.

Perhaps people are afraid to alter the Urantia books for better interpretations.

One cant go in and change anything in the Papers (copyright issues), since they are as given, unless some changes exist in the earlier printings for whatever reason, 'edited' for logical and appropriate reasons. While the Bible was being compiled,.... changes, re-edits, interpolations have taken place - this goes for many writings.

pj

Aimiel

The Book is very comprehensive and well developed (much more than the Bible is), further attesting to its inspired revelators, this particular group of celestial personalities.
Inspired by demons, obviously. The Bible is far more reliable and holds Truth, of which the UB has NONE.
One cant go in and change anything in the Papers (copyright issues), since they are as given, unless some changes exist in the earlier printings for whatever reason, 'edited' for logical and appropriate reasons. While the Bible was being compiled,.... changes, re-edits, interpolations have taken place - this goes for many writings.
Not The Bible, as archaeological discoveries have proven, time and again. There were no edits. Your UB was indeed edited, to correct historical facts. The Bibles historical facts have proven true, time and again, down through the ages.

taikoo

Inspired by demons, obviously. The Bible is far more reliable and holds Truth, of which the UB has NONE.Not The Bible, as archaeological discoveries have proven, time and again. There were no edits. Your UB was indeed edited, to correct historical facts. The Bibles historical facts have proven true, time and again, down through the ages.

Except for some details, like the 'flood" which demonstrably is but a story, that never actually happened.

Aimiel

The Bible has been published for almost 2,000 years, but has yet to have a single historic fact disputed.

taikoo

The Bible has been published for almost 2,000 years, but has yet to have a single historic fact disputed.

That is kind of news of the tautological, if its a fact of course it cant be successfully disputed.

The flood, tho is not a historical fact, its just a story. That why nobody can find any trace of it having happened and so much hard data show it could not have happened.

But, whatever floats your boat, as they say.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
More on Dates:

(Jesus was almost thirty-one and one-half years old when he was baptized. While Luke says that Jesus was baptized in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, which would be A.D. 29 since Augustus died in A.D. 14, it should be recalled that Tiberius was coemperor with Augustus for two and one-half years before the death of Augustus, having had coins struck in his honor in October, A.D. 11. The fifteenth year of his actual rule was, therefore, this very year of A.D. 26, that of Jesus' baptism. And this was also the year that Pontius Pilate began his rule as governor of Judea.) UB
=
=
=

122.8.7 These wise men saw no star to guide them to Bethlehem. The beautiful legend of the star of Bethlehem originated in this way: Jesus was born August 21 at noon, 7 B.C. On May 29, 7 B.C., there occurred an extraordinary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in the constellation of Pisces. And it is a remarkable astronomic fact that similar conjunctions occurred on September 29 and December 5 of the same year. Upon the basis of these extraordinary but wholly natural events the well-meaning zealots of the succeeding generation constructed the appealing legend of the star of Bethlehem and the adoring Magi led thereby to the manger, where they beheld and worshiped the newborn babe. Oriental and near-Oriental minds delight in fairy stories, and they are continually spinning such beautiful myths about the lives of their religious leaders and political heroes. In the absence of printing, when most human knowledge was passed by word of mouth from one generation to another, it was very easy for myths to become traditions and for traditions eventually to become accepted as facts." UB

Notice that God didn’t send three wise Jews but three magicians from a far away land? Jesus was NOT the Jewish Messiah.

Caino

taikoo

More on Dates:

(Jesus was almost thirty-one and one-half years old when he was baptized. While Luke says that Jesus was baptized in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, which would be A.D. 29 since Augustus died in A.D. 14, it should be recalled that Tiberius was coemperor with Augustus for two and one-half years before the death of Augustus, having had coins struck in his honor in October, A.D. 11. The fifteenth year of his actual rule was, therefore, this very year of A.D. 26, that of Jesus' baptism. And this was also the year that Pontius Pilate began his rule as governor of Judea.) UB
=
=
=

122.8.7 These wise men saw no star to guide them to Bethlehem. The beautiful legend of the star of Bethlehem originated in this way: Jesus was born August 21 at noon, 7 B.C. On May 29, 7 B.C., there occurred an extraordinary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in the constellation of Pisces. And it is a remarkable astronomic fact that similar conjunctions occurred on September 29 and December 5 of the same year. Upon the basis of these extraordinary but wholly natural events the well-meaning zealots of the succeeding generation constructed the appealing legend of the star of Bethlehem and the adoring Magi led thereby to the manger, where they beheld and worshiped the newborn babe. Oriental and near-Oriental minds delight in fairy stories, and they are continually spinning such beautiful myths about the lives of their religious leaders and political heroes. In the absence of printing, when most human knowledge was passed by word of mouth from one generation to another, it was very easy for myths to become traditions and for traditions eventually to become accepted as facts." UB

Notice that God didn’t send three wise Jews but three magicians from a far away land? Jesus was NOT the Jewish Messiah.

Caino

do you actually believe any of this stuff?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
do you actually believe any of this stuff?

Yes, i do, many scholors have concluded that Dec. 25th could not be Jesus' birthday, that came from the Pagans.

As for the "star of Bethleham" stuff, read on. Tell me with an unbiased mind how someone who was constructing a gigantic fraud could guess so well about these details??????.....

STAR OF BETHLEHEM

The Urantia Book states that the source of the biblical account of the Star of Bethlehem (of three wise men fame), was conjunctions of the planets Saturn and Jupiter in the Constellation of Pisces on May 29, September 29, and December 5 of the year 7 B.C.

It became possible to check the dates on which these conjunctions actually took place when computer- generated data on the coordinates for planetary positions from 601 B.C. to 1649 A.D. were published by Tuckerman in the year 1962. The Urantia Book dates were quite close, out by 2 days for May 29th, by 7 days for September 29, and by 4 days for December 5. The chances of achieving this result through random guesswork is about one in 72,000. In 1976 a new computer program to determine pathways for planetary motion was written at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California, in conjunction with U.S. Naval Observatory and published in 1986. The revised data coincided exactly with The Urantia Book data for two of the dates and differed by one day for the other. Again assuming random guesswork, the probability for attaining this result is one chance in about 16 million. [note: a one day difference may be as little as a fraction of a second or as much as 24 hours, depending upon conventions used to define the date to which a particular night belongs."

NOTE: Kinight asked me to stop posting links and large cut and paste. The above is from Truthbook.com

Now, the UB plates were set 1934 ish? and held in a vault at R.L. Donnelly publishers. The book was published 1955. I have original printings. In 1976 the new computer program was used and those findings were not published until 1986 which nailed 2 of the three dates and missed the third by a fractional second to 1 full day. The heck with writing a fraud, those guys should have been out playing the Loto!!!

So do what you want with these disclosures, myself and the million+ people in the world that quietly study and live this book KNOW that something of epochal significance has occurred. The UB will change the religious world and eventually the whole of the world.

But far more importantly for me is the spiritual; and philosophical content of the papers. Even the books critics (those who have actually read it) are forced to concede its extraordinary content.

Caino

Last edited:

One Truth

Same reason I would attack the Satanic Bible or any other book which opposes God and leads people away from Christ. I love The Lord and His Lambs are very important to me.

The Urantia Book certainly does not oppose God as you have suggested (further evidence that you have not read this tome), in fact, the whole book is about God and our purpose in becoming like Him and His purpose in drawing us to Himself by His indwelling Spirit.

You just expressed belief in words which aren't from God, don't lead to Truth and only offer to lead you away from Truth.

The whole purpose of The Urantia Book is to lead you, point you toward God. I can see how it would be difficult to discover any truth anywhere if you have the belief that “truth” is only contained in one book (the Bible, in your case) or that God is incapable or does not speak truth in any other place.

That has nothing to do with His Words being Truth. Sound doctrine is only found in The Holy Scriptures. The garbage in the Urantia Book is lies. There is no Truth in it.

Have you read anything other than the Bible? Do you know for a fact that The Urantia Book is full of lies? Can you name a few of those lies and why they are? Those are very strong, intense statements for having never read this book. Let me quote from The Urantia Book, and you compare it with what is in the Bible:

182:1.9 The Master, during the course of this final prayer with his apostles, alluded to the fact that he had manifested the Father's name to the world. And that is truly what he did by the revelation of God through his perfected life in the flesh. The Father in heaven had sought to reveal himself to Moses, but he could proceed no further than to cause it to be said, "I AM." And when pressed for further revelation of himself, it was only disclosed, " I AM that I AM. " But when Jesus had finished his earth life, this name of the Father had been so revealed that the Master, who was the Father incarnate, could truly say:

182:1.10
I am the living water.
I am the light of the world.
I am the desire of all ages.
I am the open door to eternal salvation.
I am the reality of endless life.
I am the good shepherd.
I am the pathway of infinite perfection.
I am the resurrection and the life.
I am the secret of eternal survival.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.
I am the infinite Father of my finite children.
I am the true vine; you are the branches.
I am the hope of all who know the living truth.
I am the living bridge from one world to another.
I am the living link between time and eternity.

182:1.11 Thus did Jesus enlarge the living revelation of the name of God to all generations. As divine love reveals the nature of God, eternal truth discloses his name in ever-enlarging proportions.
And another:
180:3.7 When Jesus heard Thomas, he answered: " Thomas, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man goes to the Father except through me. All who find the Father, first find me. If you know me, you know the way to the Father. And you do know me, for you have lived with me and you now see me. "
Sound familiar? Is this not Truth, the same as you find in the Bible?

Hogwash. Those of us who are born again actually see The Kingdom, we don't have to merely hear words 'about' it from others.

What is the Kingdom of God and where is it?
What is it that we “see?”
What does it mean to “be born again”, “born of the spirit?”
What is your experience?

“First-hand religion” is experiential, personal experience of God, and you say “hogwash” to that? The personal experience of finding and knowing God is “hogwash?” This is the personal religion of the spirit of which The Urantia Book teaches, and which Jesus Himself taught and you speak of it as “hogwash?”

What makes you think I'm angry? Are you a mindreader? If you are, you're not a very good one.
I'm wide awake, thank you very much. I'm born again. I only wish I could say the same for you and for Paul, and for anyone who follows the Urantia Book.

No, I am not a “mind-reader”, but it doesn’t take much to recognize that your whole attitude towards The Urantia Book is one of anger (which comes from a deeper fear). It is very obvious. I know, because I have been there, been that angry for the same reasons (only not because of The Urantia Book).

According to the Bible, I too have been “born again”, “born of the spirit.” Likewise, according to the “definition” in The Urantia Book (which I have found to be the best description of what being born again is because the Bible is so vague), being born again, born of the spirit is a continual process, one which is necessary to enter the Kingdom of God.

193:0.3 “And now you should give ear to my words lest you again make the mistake of hearing my teaching with the mind while in your hearts you fail to comprehend the meaning. From the beginning of my sojourn as one of you, I taught you that my one purpose was to reveal my Father in heaven to his children on earth. I have lived the God-revealing bestowal that you might experience the God-knowing career. I have revealed God as your Father in heaven; I have revealed you as the sons of God on earth. It is a fact that God loves you, his sons. By faith in my word this fact becomes an eternal and living truth in your hearts. When, by living faith, you become divinely God-conscious, you are then born of the spirit as children of light and life, even the eternal life wherewith you shall ascend the universe of universes and attain the experience of finding God the Father on Paradise.

34:6.7 Those who have received and recognized the indwelling of God have been born of the Spirit. " You are the temple of God, and the spirit of God dwells in you. " It is not enough that this spirit be poured out upon you; the divine Spirit must dominate and control every phase of human experience.

100:7.18 Jesus was the perfectly unified human personality. And today, as in Galilee, he continues to unify mortal experience and to co-ordinate human endeavors. He unifies life, ennobles character, and simplifies experience. He enters the human mind to elevate, transform, and transfigure it. It is literally true: " If any man has Christ Jesus within him, he is a new creature; old things are passing away; behold, all things are becoming new. "

155:6.3 I have called upon you to be born again, to be born of the spirit. I have called you out of the darkness of authority and the lethargy of tradition into the transcendent light of the realization of the possibility of making for yourselves the greatest discovery possible for the human soul to make—the supernal experience of finding God for yourself, in yourself, and of yourself, and of doing all this as a fact in your own personal experience. And so may you pass from death to life, from the authority of tradition to the experience of knowing God; thus will you pass from darkness to light, from a racial faith inherited to a personal faith achieved by actual experience; and thereby will you progress from a theology of mind handed down by your ancestors to a true religion of spirit which shall be built up in your souls as an eternal endowment.

155:6.4 Your religion shall change from the mere intellectual belief in traditional authority to the actual experience of that living faith which is able to grasp the reality of God and all that relates to the divine spirit of the Father. The religion of the mind ties you hopelessly to the past; the religion of the spirit consists in progressive revelation and ever beckons you on toward higher and holier achievements in spiritual ideals and eternal realities.
“In Him we live and move and have our being.” Bible : Acts 17:28, The Urantia Book: 1:1.2

The Urantia Book, indeed, points us towards God Himself, not towards some false gods, false religion, or false doctrines.

You must read this book before you can make such non-sensical and irrational comments such as "this book opposes God" and "is full of lies". Otherwise, your criticism hold no weight.

Aimiel

The Urantia Book certainly does not oppose God ...
Yes, it does, for a plethora of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that it was dictated by a demon, through a man in a trance. God doesn't work like that. Also, He doesn't contradict His Word, which the UB does, countless times.
The whole purpose of The Urantia Book is to lead you, point you toward God.
No, it only pretends to do that, but steals people away from Truth, leading them in the wrong direction, with doctrines of demons.
I can see how it would be difficult to discover any truth anywhere if you have the belief that “truth” is only contained in one book (the Bible, in your case) or that God is incapable or does not speak truth in any other place.
I've never thought that and certainly never said such. Jesus is The One and Only Truth, though.
Have you read anything other than the Bible?
Lots of things. Nothing as full of Truth and sure spiritual guidance, though. I've also thrown away books, sometimes after reading them sometimes after burning them or reading only part(s) of them.
Do you know for a fact that The Urantia Book is full of lies?
Yes.
Can you name a few of those lies and why they are?
Yes.
Those are very strong, intense statements for having never read this book.
I've never said I haven't read it.
Let me quote from The Urantia Book, and you compare it with what is in the Bible:

182:1.9 The Master, during the course of this final prayer with his apostles, alluded to the fact that he had manifested the Father's name to the world.​
No, He didn't, He quite simply and clearly stated the fact, He didn't 'allude' to anything. Is that clear enough for you? The words which are supposed to be truthful and from some 'higher' spiritual beings is a lie! You really need to get a clue.
Sound familiar? Is this not Truth, the same as you find in the Bible?
Correct. It is not Truth. What we find in The Bible is Truth. The UB is quite clearly a demon pretending to be God.[/QUOTE]No, I am not a “mind-reader”, but it doesn’t take much to recognize that your whole attitude towards The Urantia Book is one of anger (which comes from a deeper fear). [/QUOTE]I'm not the least bit afraid, but I don't see any reason to let a demonic platform such as the UB go un-challenged on a Christian website. :duh:
I know, because I have been there, been that angry for the same reasons (only not because of The Urantia Book).
Maybe your self-righteous attitude is what first began to lead you away from Christianity.
According to the Bible, I too have been “born again”, “born of the spirit.”
Being born again doesn't buy you a pass from God. Just because you do the most basic thing to head towards The Kingdom, doesn't mean you ever reached It (or ever saw It for that matter).
Likewise, according to the “definition” in The Urantia Book (which I have found to be the best description of what being born again is because the Bible is so vague), being born again, born of the spirit is a continual process, one which is necessary to enter the Kingdom of God.
No. One is born again (in Truth) once. The process of being conformed to Jesus' Image and Likeness is a lifelong journey.
The Urantia Book, indeed, points us towards God Himself, not towards some false gods, false religion, or false doctrines.
No. It will lead astray anyone who thinks that it holds Truth.​

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
brass tacks..............

brass tacks..............

Inspired by demons, obviously.

You continue to speak from abject INGORANCE of what the UB is and what it teaches. See my former post to you. Your habitual use of the 'demon card' is laughable to those who know better.

The Bible is far more reliable and holds Truth, of which the UB has NONE.

Another ignorant statement....having not read any substantial part of the UB your 'assumptions' are misinformed, biased and illogical. Your typical posturing is really old, tiresome and impotent really.

Not The Bible, as archaeological discoveries have proven, time and again. There were no edits. Your UB was indeed edited, to correct historical facts. The Bibles historical facts have proven true, time and again, down through the ages.

Thats a nice belief which could be contested on a variety of levels. Judging a tome of monumental significance without seriously investigating and researching the actual work you criticize is intellectually dishonest, presumptuous and 'dumb' (to coin a nicer word). Until you educate yourself properly here, continuing dialogue is a waste of time.

As we've shared and One Truth has previously posted.....the UB is God-honoring and Christ-exalting.....its essential purpose and proclamation is the glory of God, his divine purpose and will, and the soul's evolutionary journey Godward, man's spiritual development and perfection. You are plain IGNORANT....and will be as long as you continue with your retarded mentality.

pj

Aimiel

Your habitual use of the 'demon card' is laughable to those who know better.
Your dismissal of that fact, as well as adherence to false gods would be laughable, if it weren't so pitifully sad.
Until you educate yourself properly here, continuing dialogue is a waste of time.
God said that His people perish for a lack of knowledge. Yours is obvious.
As we've shared and One Truth has previously posted.....the UB is God-honoring
God cannot be honored by witchcraft. He isn't honored when His Word is made into a mockery.
... and Christ-exalting...
Ibid.
...its essential purpose and proclamation is the glory of God, his divine purpose and will, and the soul's evolutionary journey Godward, man's spiritual development and perfection.
God gets glory when people believe His Word and obey His commands, not when they disobey and publish doctrines of demons.

Personal attacks are what's ignorant. Were you able to actually make a case for the UB having any Truths in it, you might not fell compelled to attack the messenger. Please grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.